Page 77 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081871271775771077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 20754

Daredevil by Mark Waid & Chris Samnee Vol. 5
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Abnett & Lanning Omnibus
    Captain America Omnibus Vol. 1 (New Printing)
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung-Fu Omnibus Vol. 1
    Avengers by John Byrne Omnibus (Can't wait for this since I had so much fun with the first two volumes but I wish more than anything this was labeled WCA: Vol. 3. My OCD for shelf uniformity will be through the roof whenever I place it up there.)

As for for TPBs, the only ones I'm really considering is the new Thunderbolts printings and Hawkeye & Thunderbolts as I'd love to do a custom bind of the entire series. We'll see in time.
    Last edited by Frogtown; 12-08-2015 at 12:29 PM.

While I have all these omnibus reprints already, I think this really bodes well that they not only reprinted the obvious ones, but also Cap vol. 1 (makes sense with Cap vol 2 coming out).

This gives hope that Spidey vol 2 has hope if/when we get a Spidey vol 3 solicit. I suppose Iron Man or Thor vols 1 reprints COULD happen too someday, although I'm thinking if they keep the tact of "we'll reprint it if there's a new volume coming" then X-men vol 1 reprint is S.O.L. since that line is dead/was replaced by uncanny.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Reprints taking up so many release spots in two solicits for next year will at least save me some money.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Incredible Member

Anyone else find those first few pages of the hatchette catalog hilarious, they've got pictures of Sam Wilson next to Steve Rodgers description, Jane Foster next to some text describing her as "the son of Odin", The MCU Avengers line up next to a picture of ANAD Avengers. I mean regardless of if your for or against all the big shakeups marvels been throwing out the least they could do is make the text fit the pictures.

No real surprises there. Pretty much everything notable had been found earlier online or as amazon fish.

I'll be picking up:
    X-Men Trial of Gambit (major gap filler for previously uncollected 90s X-Men material!)
    Hulk MMW v10
    Spider-Man by McFarlane Omnibus
    Spidey: BND Complete Collection 1 & 2
    Avengers by Byrne Omnibus
    Hulk Epic v1

Maybes
    X-Factor: Genesis & Apocalypse
    X-Men Rise of Apocalypse

Would be nice but probably not category
    Thunderbolts Classic 2 & 3 + Hawkeye & Thunderbolts 1-2

I'll be getting the X-Men: Rise of Apocalypse. I might get Trial of Gambit (but I might issue-hunt those instead). I might also do the NYX Complete Collection.

I would get the X-23 collection, but I already own so much of it on Comixology. So I might just stick with that format.

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Sup boys.

Rise of Apocalypse
    Trial of Gambit
    Genesis and Apocalypse
    Spidey by Mcfarlane

for me.

Was bored to tears with Byrne FF so I sold that one off, so no Marvel U for me

I think only the Guardians of the Galaxy Omni for me.

When is the Daredevil Companion reprint supposed to be be released? That's on I want to make sure not to miss.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

That omni looks nice but I already have the DnA GotG ulti collections. And I can get the Thanos Imperative at any time...

Is the Annihilators and such good?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Amazon Book Series: Thor Epic Collection, I believe this is a new presentation of the Epics at Amazon.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Anything in the Hachette that we didn't already spot in their site search?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Amazon Book Series: Thor Epic Collection, I believe this is a new presentation of the Epics at Amazon.
    It's the same books (i.e., ISBNs), it's just Amazon giving them a synergistic display page that realizes they're part of a series. Pretty cool that they're acknowledging the collection numbers, though!
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Reprints taking up so many release spots in two solicits for next year will at least save me some money.
    Same here. I'm glad to see it though for those who need them and don't/can't afford to pay secondary market prices.
    I've been in that boat...still am on a few, just not these that are seeing a re-solicit.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I've been hoping to determine whether Bendis's UXM run will get any more OHC treatment, but based on this new catalog that doesn't seem to be the case. Any bets whether we'll see a volume 2 (or 3 or 4)?

Whats up with the lack of hardcovers for the ANAD books?
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by midgetradio View Post
    I've been hoping to determine whether Bendis's UXM run will get any more OHC treatment, but based on this new catalog that doesn't seem to be the case. Any bets whether we'll see a volume 2 (or 3 or 4)?
    I would have expected it in July or August. Maybe it will be announced in the next batch. I'd like to see the next Thor OHC too. I believe there should also be a Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. Ms. Marvel Vol. 2 and ASM Vol. 2 seem to be the last ones so far (April).
    Last edited by mooch; 12-08-2015 at 05:00 PM.