Page 162 of 719 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He wanted a challenge. Years of bending the weak-willed Threshling to his whims has made him complacent.
    Auroc's eye is bigger than his stomach. Ishtar will ruin him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well there's the Dead Zone, and then there's the World of Void.

The former is still subject to the influences of time, and can be interacted with by creation. The latter is just a place outside of space and time, and based on Vegeta's fight with Toppo ... stuff in there can be obliterated by Hakai just fine.
    Ahhh, I see. Well, No argument with Hakai actually working on creatures of the void and the like. Perhaps I was wording my idea a bit terribly....the rock/paper/sissor analogy was more gear towards techniques utilizing each as oppose to actually hitting one with the other. (though in void case that would still suck getting hit with creation).

Essentially, the idea I'm trying to build towards would be the void having something on the same weight class as the hakai, but "not" the hakai. Something that operates on void principle and can clash with Hakai but at the same time is weak to creation.

Might lead to some interesting battles in the future where you have to utlize both hakai and creation to defeat a powerful voidling.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Auroc's eye is bigger than his stomach. Ishtar will ruin him.
    And Sarada will be there with a camcorder to put it all on GodTube.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

okay I making this Guardian tier list for who is the strongest and weakest of the current Guardians .

S-Tier Guardian of Qacriea- Demjir ?

A- Tier Guardian of Earth- Evangeline ?

B - Tier Guardian of Earth- Kai ?

F- Tier Guardian of Qacriea - Zykona

well I'm not sure who is the strongest of the current Guardians, but Demjir is way more powerful than his sister Zykona who is among the weakest of the Guardians.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    okay I making this Guardian tier list for who is the strongest and weakest of the current Guardians .

S-Tier Guardian of Qacriea- Demjir ?

A- Tier Guardian of Earth- Evangeline ?

B - Tier Guardian of Earth- Kai ?

F- Tier Guardian of Qacriea - Zykona
    How powerful is Demjir supposed to be?

And Maiz is SS-Tier. Because she's a-Maiz-ing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Okay, this arc is over, and Held fought nothing that had any kind of money or treasure.

...Well, he did, but Ishtar has been flat out ganking every enemy we see of their loot.

I gotta go find some no magic enemies, so Held can get paid.

....And I'm legit that if Held beats a magic enemy, Ishtar is gonna bust through the wall like the god damn kool-aid man and start punching Held till her lets her pick up the magic loot.

(I don't like to go more than an arc without Held getting paid. Pretty much the only reason he didn't set up a company or something on Chroma-Kai was because I was indisposed of.)

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by sub-zero mka View Post
    how powerful is demjir supposed to be?

And maiz is ss-tier. Because she's a-maiz-ing.
    hurrrkk!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ahhh, I see. Well, No argument with Hakai actually working on creatures of the void and the like. Perhaps I was wording my idea a bit terribly....the rock/paper/sissor analogy was more gear towards techniques utilizing each as oppose to actually hitting one with the other. (though in void case that would still suck getting hit with creation).

Essentially, the idea I'm trying to build towards would be the void having something on the same weight class as the hakai, but "not" the hakai. Something that operates on void principle and can clash with Hakai but at the same time is weak to creation.

Might lead to some interesting battles in the future where you have to utlize both hakai and creation to defeat a powerful voidling.
    Nah, a headbutt should do it fine.

Also, Hakai can be resisted by folks (Goku resisted Hakai from Bills), but it was ultimately a losing effort I believe.

I think Frieza and Vegeta also showed up against Toppo in the Anime, who wasn't a full GoD, but a candidate.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Okay, this arc is over, and Held fought nothing that had any kind of money or treasure.

...Well, he did, but Ishtar has been flat out ganking every enemy we see of their loot.

I gotta go find some no magic enemies, so Held can get paid.

....And I'm legit that if Held beats a magic enemy, Ishtar is gonna bust through the wall like the god damn kool-aid man and start punching Held till her lets her pick up the magic loot.

(I don't like to go more than an arc without Held getting paid. Pretty much the only reason he didn't set up a company or something on Chroma-Kai was because I was indisposed of.)
    This was a magic heavy arc. Etrina and Ishtar made out like bandits.

Arx Inosaan

The first simulcast between GodTube and World(4)Star.

Oh God no. We don't need Zenos getting involved.

Arx Inosaan

Nah, a headbutt should do it fine.

Also, Hakai can be resisted by folks (Goku resisted Hakai from Bills), but it was ultimately a losing effort I believe.

I think Frieza and Vegeta also showed up against Toppo in the Anime, who wasn't a full GoD, but a candidate.
    Freeza also resisted it and was able to manipulate it for his own uses somewhat, iirc. But it was against Hakai borrowed form a GoD rather than a direct blast.

Which brings up an interesting concept. Hakai can be gifted for others to use. Has that been a thing in DBM yet?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Freeza also resisted it and was able to manipulate it for his own uses somewhat, iirc. But it was against Hakai borrowed form a GoD rather than a direct blast.

Which brings up an interesting concept. Hakai can be gifted for others to use. Has that been a thing in DBM yet?
    Hakai and Creation in DBM seems to work different. Asha'rah created Hakai, but had to effectively rip it from the corpse of one who possessed it to actually get it herself ... so it's definitely not something that seems giftable.

Ishtar was similarly born with it, ans this seemed to surprise her mother, but it wasn't something that was particularly uncommon given that Shek’hinah stated that that was a possibility given her 'parents'.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    hurrrkk!!!!
    It was a-maizing and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The first simulcast between GodTube and World(4)Star.
    Auroc will create a hundred accounts just to dislike it a hundred times.

Oh God no. We don't need Zenos getting involved.
    Hey, little man has to stay entertained or he starts destroying planets for no reason.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Hakai and Creation in DBM seems to work different. Asha'rah created Hakai, but had to effectively rip it from the corpse of one who possessed it.

Ishtar was similarly born with it, ans this seemed to surprise her mother, but it wasn't something that was particularly uncommon given that Shek’hinah stated that that was a possibility given her 'parents'.

So it's innate, but I'm guessing it can't be gifted. Though it can certainly be stolen. Same with creation.
    Brb, going to go bathe Helds spears in the corpses of Hammer and some creation guy for new attributes.

...God damnit, you all had to nuke Hammer, didn't you? COULDN'T GIVE ME TIME FOR THREE POSTS. I LITTERALLY MADE A POST, WENT TO WORK, WAITING FOR YOU ALL TO POST, AND HE'S DEAD.