Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Tim nigh t be "mild mannered" but not gay at all. Stephanie is his "thing" even if not at a given time.

Kon is so heterosexual it's exploding off him every second lol.everytime I see social media like Tumblr, or others I wonder if any of these ppl who post about him have EVER read a comic with him in it, cause from my POV it sure doesn't look like it.

We have a lot of awesome gay characters, and we have writers out there wanting to create new characters everyday, don't take the easy road and change a character that already exists, create, create, create, thsts what ppl r supposed to do in this field.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I never understood the timkon shippers myself. Geoff Johns himself said he portrayed their relationship based on his with his brother. Kon has never been shown to be interested in guys . He's been an absolute horndog over women. Tana Moon, Knockout, Mighty Endowed, Arrowette, both Cassies (consumated his relationship with one of them), Cat Grant, Supergirl (all of them except for Cir-El), Power Girl, Wonder Woman, etc. In the YJ cartoon and Smallville he's with Miss Martian. Injustice he's with Cassie and in the Reign of Supermen animated movie he's got the hots for Lois and has the hots for her in Smallville which led to his heat visiongasm when he saw her. Heck he was in a hot tub with nude robot versions of Cassie, Starfire and Raven. He was pissed with Robin for destroying them. It would be completely out of left field. I've always loved the Tim and Steph couple and figured this was endgame material. To have them break up off panel is a massive disservice.

Shippers will invest a headcanon version of the characters in their heads and get mad when the actual characters don’t conform to that, so they’ve never really let the actual stories or writer’s intent get in their way.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Shippers will invest a headcanon version of the characters in their heads and get mad when the actual characters don’t conform to that, so they’ve never really let the actual stories or writer’s intent get in their way.
    I really hope they don't pander to shippers in internet who created something in their head that don't exist. But since Tynion is more like a fanfic writer there still has a possibility, who knows.

I don't mind Tim being bi or gay, it happens in real life. I have a friend that i know for more than 10 years and he was always straight, but discovered himself as gay recently. But to make this change with Kon too would be forced just to pandering to a very specific group of shippers.
    Last edited by Drako; 06-10-2021 at 05:29 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...d-workout/amp/

Josh is getting in SUPER shape for the role lol.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I’m wondering if they plan to bring Lex in for the next season? Feels like they’re slowly teasing him showing up. Also looking forward to Conner and Tim meeting for the first time in the show.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1424

Looks like we’re getting a mini with Kon back on the Titans. No clue if it’s the Earth 0 universe or a tie-in to the Titans show though

https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1424

Looks like we’re getting a mini with Kon back on the Titans. No clue if it’s the Earth 0 universe or a tie-in to the Titans show though
    I'm guessing it'll either be a tie-in or just an Elseworlds featuring the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing it'll either be a tie-in or just an Elseworlds featuring the characters.
    Wouldn’t object to a standalone mini that featured the characters in their “iconic” forms without having to tie into mainline continuity. Glad there’s a Kon comic coming for those who aren’t feeling him in Suicide Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    When Tim came from the future to try to kill Jon

He looked like Midnighter

A lot of people speculated that Tim and con would become the new Midnighter and Apollo

Perhaps this is still on the table

Though I would prefer damijon with a properly aged up Damian
    Dude! What did Middy ever do to you to deserve that?
    Saviour looked nothing like Midnighter.

The new Midnighter and Apollo. So a reworking of a Superbat analogue?

That could be interesting. Expand on what The Just touched on with BatDamian and SuperChris.

Personally I would say that DC should invest more in Midnighter and Apollo rather than bending Tim and Kon.

Promote them, make consumers and potential consumers aware of the OG couple.
    I also hope that those very vocal Tim/kon shippers show some love to Dc's already existing LGBTQ characters.

So kon will be in
    Suicide squad
    Titans United
    Titans (TV show)
    Young justice (TV show)

Anywhere else?

I wish they could start making these different versions appear more like each other.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So kon will be in
    Suicide squad
    Titans United
    Titans (TV show)
    Young justice (TV show)

Anywhere else?

I wish they could start making these different versions appear more like each other.
    Maybe Injustice 3? Personally I like there to be different versions of Kon/Conner, so we can all get one that suits our tastes.

Maybe Injustice 3? Personally I like there to be different versions of Kon/Conner, so we can all get one that suits our tastes.

I like many different versions of kon to.... outside the main universe. Different universe should be free to change up a character for fun, but in universe there should be 1 very clear kon, 1 thst everyone can tell you his history, powers, look, and attitude.

I wouldn't mind it if they took the black tshirt and put it over his "punk" look, kinda giving a mix. Add his TTK(or TK) to his Kryptonian powers and go forward with thst

2018 chevy cruze 1.4 turbo 0 60

My new theory is that Jon will take the place of the clone kon, by getting in the machine and emerging with a spirit thst isn't in control named kon-el, and tactile telekinesis, not kryptonian powers, because of being half kryptonian and not a Smallville native.

I'm guessing he will be the kon who is more like the kesel SB, while the Titans show is more like the Geoff version.