Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Weird hearing that Monet turns into Penance. Leads to the question is this the real Monet, or even her likeness. A Sinister creation? A augmented clone? Pod person?

And while the pod theory is popular, that leads to the question, where are our real characters while this is happening? Is it a Naruto thing where they're trapped in cocoons while pod people do all the fighting / dying?
    Xavier trapped themm in Krakoan tumor.

Yeah thats why I asked if this was our timeline.

Because she hasnt had that in our timeline in years.

So we shall see what happens.

Also people mentioning that Nightcrawler could have just released all the pillars in his first go around is funny.

I didnt think about that till after.

There are so many things to pick at but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Also Wolverines comment about the "next life" makes me think these pod X-Men know they are pod X-Men.
    Nightcrawler would have to know - the real Kurt can't be killed, he can't go to the afterlife. And of course, Logan shouldn't be able to die either, unless he's completely disintegrated or his healing factor is nullified.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nightcrawler would have to know - the real Kurt can't be killed, he can't go to the afterlife. And of course, Logan shouldn't be able to die either, unless he's completely disintegrated or his healing factor is nullified.
    He was in outer space close to the sun. Disintegration was inevitable.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    Butch and Sundance in a blaze of glory!
    Yeah, that was really awesome. Great issue. And I like Monet having access to Penance’s powers. How/when did this happen though? Is that new?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

These spoilers! Holy Sh*t!

OP's comment of Jean is why I hate the Omega level status. Fans just think it means the character can do anything and it gets in the way of the story.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, that was really awesome. Great issue. And I like Monet having access to Penance’s powers. How/when did this happen though? Is that new?
    That's certainly new, and has me wondering if it's a clone, a pod, her sisters, or Penance taking Monet's form. As of late, she's never shown this ability.

Not to say she can't get a new power up. But given her convoluted history, it's more weirdness I worry about. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    These spoilers! Holy Sh*t!

OP's comment of Jean is why I hate the Omega level status. Fans just think it means the character can do anything and it gets in the way of the story.
    This.

Also Xavier is really creepy here

PErsonally i just think a lot of people are refusing to see what is in front of them. It doesn't matter if these people die because they plan on resetting one more time when they know they have a world where they can truly stand a chance on focus on other things. All of Moira's live's are 616 and i think people holding on to is this the time line is this the timeline are going to be in for a suprise. They will simply add krakoa and some elements like it just appeared one day and we will move forward from there. How they will respect history is by saying that the x-men remember their past lives. And obviously the x-men have been deaged. That also explains all the covers. It doesn't matter what's generational or who was on what team, it's all one overall life anyway until Dawn of X.

Like how people were turning themselves inside out with the sliding time scale to say 10 years really was like 15 but everything marvel has put out since with the x-men has shown 10 years meant 10 years or less.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-04-2019 at 06:15 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's certainly new, and has me wondering if it's a clone, a pod, her sisters, or Penance taking Monet's form. As of late, she's never shown this ability.

Not to say she can't get a new power up. But given her convoluted history, it's more weirdness I worry about. lol
    I like it personally. Makes her more than just a generic tank character who is super strong, invulnerable, psychic and can fly. She basically flips into Penance mode and is kind of terrifying, with diamond hard skin and razor sharp appendages. Pretty cool IMO. Definitely makes me more interested in Monet and not less. My $.02.

Project Armageddon: 29
    Church of Humanity: 126
    Friends of Humanity: 147
    The Right: 178
    The Sapien League: 221
    Reavers: 348
    The Avengers (ouch): 986,420
    Sentinels: 16,521,618

So what exactly was Mystique doing that she "got turned around"? Seems like something that will be followed up on.

Also, what was the tiny gun Gregor pulled out? A "point-to-point translocator". Did she actually use it in the issue & I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So what exactly was Mystique doing that she "got turned around"? Seems like something that will be followed up on.

Also, what was the tiny gun Gregor pulled out? A "point-to-point translocator". Did she actually use it in the issue & I missed it?
    Krakoa will be breached soon

I think Moira will die and the timeline will reset

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    So, Kurt could pretty much just have flipped three of those switches uncontested last week? ;-)

Also, detaching the clamps from the Mother Mold would not make it fall into the Sun, as the whole station (including the Mother Mold) is orbiting the Sun.

Again, either Jean, Polaris, or Magneto could have single-handedly taken out Mother Mold using their powers at the levels they’ve been shown at before, but I guess that’s not their power level in this story.

Next HoX is called “Society”, so I figure it will finally deal with the pod people clones and whatever the heck Xavier is up to with his cerebro helmet.
    Yeah. Intentionally making the X-Men useless for the story didn't really work here for me. Bring on the pod people.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Project Armageddon: 29
    Church of Humanity: 126
    Friends of Humanity: 147
    The Right: 178
    The Sapien League: 221
    Reavers: 348
    The Avengers (ouch): 986,420
    Sentinels: 16,521,618