257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Every book has 2-4 characters that are “I hate reading books with these characters in it” types, except Excalibur and Marauders...so...I guess I’ll at least be getting those two.

Also, cheers to X-23 being in a dark book with killers. I hope this means they reverse her “no kill” rule because that ****’s boring bro.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Hickman said the X-MEN books haven't had a place inside Marvel for the past decade, and that has recently changed. "We're able to now do, it's not an impossibility, my goal is to return them to their prominence it isn't impossible anymore."
    And yet some people still insist the Complex never existed on the comics side of the business.

I still think Hickman's run is testing a way-in for the MCU.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Also, cheers to X-23 being in a dark book with killers. I hope this means they reverse her “no kill” rule because that ****’s boring bro.
    No Muppet Baby to be found yet either.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    And yet some people still insist the Complex never existed on the comics side of the business.
    Oh, yeah.

Maybe some elements, but Apocalypse being on the teams now is certainly something we won't see.

Astonishing Member

Fan Q: Are you approaching the X-Men with an ending in mind?
    Hickman: You always want to have an idea in mind. I try to always get the ending figured out before I start. What am I doing, why am I doing it, what is it? I know where I"m going. The interesting thing about the X-Men stuff is that we may... if we're too successful I don't know that we're going to get to the severe version of what I was going to do.. which is a wonderful problem to Have. I've built it in three pieces - not three acts - and the first one is what you're about to get. If you like it, we'll extend it. It's prime X-Men stuff and positive after a really long time.
    Hickman: We recognize it's been a difficult time for X-Men fans for a prolonged period of time. We want to give you a bunch of wins now. The first bit of it is super upbeat, then there has to be conflict. The second piece is my favorite stuff, where... I'm not going to tell you. If that is successful, there's no telling how long that will be the status quo.
    Ok these two bits have me REALLY excited lol

I like how down to Earth Hickman is like he really understands that despite all the hype and build there's a very real possibility of failure.

I also like how the general tone of the X-Men is going to be more positive! No more doom and gloom!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    someone please put her in kindergarten and be done with it. I wonder if Hickman considers her one of those pet characters he doesn’t give a **** about.

She'll be there. Took me a while, but I noticed SCOUT with the other characters in the Uncanny X-Men rotating roster.

Thankfully, I also see Frenzy, Lifeguard, Boom-Boom and Northstar.

BANNED

It almost got to the point where the denying could be called gaslighting LMAO

If it keeps that way, Hickman's status as savior can never be questioned.

BANNED

Look at the positioning of Magneto at the centre of the X-Men image. All the other ones at the centre are on the #1 cover. I wonder if #2 will have his family spotlighted.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It almost got to the point where the denying could be called gaslighting LMAO

If it keeps that way, Hickman's status as savior can never be questioned.
    I appreciated when Hickman said he is not a fan of creating new characters when there are so many characters that already exist that are under utilized. The past few years I felt writers were coming on bored creating Mutants to leave a personal mark on the franchise ignoring the toys already in the box.

BANNED

Look at the positioning of Magneto at the centre of the X-Men image. All the other ones at the centre are on the #1 cover. I wonder if #2 will have his family spotlighted.
    Salarta's gonna freak, Polaris is also right there.

I'm already hyped because my boy Forge is right there too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    She'll be there. Took me a while, but I noticed SCOUT with the other characters in the Uncanny X-Men rotating roster.

Thankfully, I also see Frenzy, Lifeguard, Boom-Boom and Northstar.
    Oh cool looks like Oya, Hope, and Polaris are going to be on X-Men. Hopefully Oya and Storm have some interactions I always thought it was a missed opportunity that Storm and her had such little interactions with each other.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Salarta's gonna freak, Polaris is also right there.

I'm already hyped because my boy Forge is right there too.
    lol I'd personally say Polaris is right outside of the circle.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

#2 maybe not, but perhaps the second arc. Polaris isn't that far from center-stage either.