Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Currently MagSeven

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Um, did I time travel or something? I was going to reply to Metro but I realized, his comments were the exact same comments another user called Jewelrunner, said to me, who also once said the exact same comments Mik said to me. It likes I was speaking to different people of the same person. Good thing there is an ignore button. I just cannot get into argument of some saying xmen ripped of Eternals or Inhumans and we think XMEN is the best and others sucks and when is just not the truth.

I don't dislike Inhumans or Eternals, dont even know jack about Eternals, I have only seen the movie trailer. this other teams just need to look out for themselves and stay on their own lane. Same goes of Avengers and GOTG.
    Except the Avengers don't. They are constantly coming to the X-men's aid. Whether it's by writer's choice to show the threat level or just how it is, if you Google "Marvel Events" you'll see a precedent of the X-men standing aside for whatever reason and the Avengers always getting involved (or butting in depending how you look at it). So when there's a dome Bastion put around the X-men's San Fran base, Thor, Iron Man and the FF are trying to beat it down to help the X-men. Mutant Massacre? Thor is in the sewers fighting Marauders. Onslaught, The Avengers had to seemingly sacrifice their lives to fix that mess. The X-men LOVE to and probably need stay in their lane (for safety) and I don't blame them, but most other teams are constantly interacting. Inviting some of the FF and Avengers to the Gala is a no brainer. You have to gain their trust or they'll come for you because you are harboring mass-murderers under your new laws. But screw the Inhumans who inflicted themselves upon the world via Inhuman pollen-sperm cloud.

What’s even the Inhumans’ status right now? I know Johnny was talking to Crystal in the most resent FF issue but I haven’t really seen anything of them since Death of the Inhumans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Just to clarify what people have been saying, Marvel didn't kill off "almost all" of the Inhumans. Despite the terrible Death of Inhumans attempts to tell some epic, fallen kingdom story, only a few minor and a couple of major named characters actually died on panel. In fact, Black Bolt's list of dead Inhumans to avenge that he carries around in that series is laughably short. I guess many of the alien Inhumans like Black Bolt's extra wives died, but I don't know if they really count, since most writers have been ignoring them anyway. Most of the Earth-based Inhumans are fine, and probably chilling in New Attilan, where ever it's located now. Or they are in hiding on the Blue Area of the Moon, side-eying the X-Men setting up shop there.

Since the Hellfire Gala is supposed to involve world leaders and heads of state, it would have made sense to have some Inhuman ambassador there. Maybe not Black Bolt or Medusa, but Crystal maybe. She's usually the most reasonable member of the Royal Family, and has connections with both FF and the Avengers. Or even Ahura, who is both a prince of the Royal Family, and the CEO of the Inhuman corporation Ennilux, and might have some business deals to offer. I don't think Ahura was even really involved in IvX, so he'd be a good contact if the X-Men wanted to establish some kind of diplomatic relations. But given everything that's happened, I can understand the Inhumans not being very high on Emma's invite list.
    He did have a little role at the end, when he had Ennilux bring a device to destroy the cloud. Then Emma had sentinels fire on the Zeplins, killing many on board. Keep in mind these Inhumans are not part of the nation of Old or New Attilian, have been neutral for most of the conflict, except for the end where they helped the Mutants thus making them their allies. Who again Emma fired on. I think they may have been invited, but declind it as I could see Ennilux have still having a bad view with Emma.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Arent' they dead?
    Only 6 or so of the royal family survived the culling, and the vast majority of the Nuhumans were not in Attilan at the time.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They should've been invited because for the entirety of their publication they've been allies of mutants and the X-Men. They did one versus event that no one liked and ended up resolving itself because, let's be honest, it was only written to sell comics because enough people bought Avengers vs. X-Men for them to write another versus event. And before what Hickman's doing, almost every X-Men event meant "extinction level event" over and over again, so the name "Death of X" was par for the course.

They've had interactions in the past that made more sense since they are both persecuted/hated races and live among humans. The current mutants/X-Men ressemble inhumans because inhumans were once like mutants, but were sick of being the victim and just left human society. So it made sense for when inhumans were visible to be similar to mutants.

It's stupid for two persecuted groups (in the comic book world) to be pitted against each other and them making amends given their obvious past could've been interesting to see at an event. And Medusa was an X-team member for a day. The racist reaction people have towards the inhumans (a fictional race) is ironic if not scary and sad.

First Class wasnt canon but even if it was, Medusa nearly allowed mutantkind to be extinct. That shouldnt be forgotten just bc she had worked alongside them one day decades ago

First Class wasnt canon but even if it was, Medusa nearly allowed mutantkind to be extinct. That shouldnt be forgotten just bc she had worked alongside them one day decades ago
    The X-Men literally forgot everything their villains did to harm the X-teams to work together. "Nearly" allowed, but she didn't allow it to happen. Yes, if you're taking everything into account from that stupid event, even the bad stuff, Medusa stopped the mutant race from going extinct on Earth. It was her decision. Even though it was stupid for them to wait, her intention was never for them to go extinct. They should make up (again) and look to the future of their two races.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The X-Men literally forgot everything their villains did to harm the X-teams to work together. "Nearly" allowed, but she didn't allow it to happen. Yes, if you're taking everything into account from that stupid event, even the bad stuff, Medusa stopped the mutant race from going extinct on Earth. It was her decision. Even though it was stupid for them to wait, her intention was never for them to go extinct. They should make up (again) and look to the future of their two races.
    Mutantkind is thriving and dont need the Inhumans for their future. They good.

Extraordinary Member

Well Sersi from the Eternals was invited. Which is nice, because gala events are kind of her thing.

As an X-Men fan, I don't get how other fans can think excluding a whole other race of people is a good thing, especially inhumans. Did you get the message X-Men comics were trying to teach of inclusion and understanding? It's just being prejudice against all inhumans based on what one of them didn't do. Divided we fall.

Astonishing Member

You are ignoring the main point, they are forgiving people like Sinister who INTENTIONALLY hurt Mutants, but let's keep hating on the whole Inhuman race who tried to balance things for both groups. But maybe they should be separate, start a new war, until extinction, let's not forget what flows through the Inhumans so if they fall the Mutants will be dragged along.

Yes and there should be natural pod plants that arrako produces that allows inhumans to safely undergo teregensis it can be tied to the story from the earth controlling inhuman (the one who went on to become a progenitor in Al Ewing Royals run ) i think it uncanny inhumans they found his family and they had a process for changing that didn't involve terrigen crystals but it was lost. the terrigensis process could have been lost when arrako was cleaved from earth.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    As an X-Men fan, I don't get how other fans can think excluding a whole other race of people is a good thing, especially inhumans. Did you get the message X-Men comics were trying to teach of inclusion and understanding? It's just being prejudice against all inhumans based on what one of them didn't do. Divided we fall.
    Its a party. The Inhumans have lost nothing by not being asked to attend. They are fine

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    You are ignoring the main point, they are forgiving people like Sinister who INTENTIONALLY hurt Mutants, but let's keep hating on the whole Inhuman race who tried to balance things for both groups. But maybe they should be separate, start a new war, until extinction, let's not forget what flows through the Inhumans so if they fall the Mutants will be dragged along.
    what book showed anyone forgiving Sinister? He is being used as a means to an end as his DNA database is key to Krakoa existing. There is no need to start a new war with the Inhumans bc they are irrelevant. The mutants arent trying them and have left them alone despite what was done to them.

what book showed anyone forgiving Sinister? He is being used as a means to an end as his DNA database is key to Krakoa existing. There is no need to start a new war with the Inhumans bc they are irrelevant. The mutants arent trying them and have left them alone despite what was done to them.
    Co-signed.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Its a party. The Inhumans have lost nothing by not being asked to attend. They are fine

By all acounts they have forgiven him since news flash everyone got a freaking cleanslate, if not and he is judged by the council (what he is part of) and they didn't go 'ya you need to be put away'. So why is it use him instead of using other people who can also fill his role. The problem you have is the thought some people have with that the Inhumans should be there.