Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default New Trailer For Fast & Furious: Hobbs And Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I swear since Furious 4 this franchise has gotten a ridiculous. More and more with each film. And fans love each film more than the last one
    The J-man

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

If fast and furious x does not take them into space, then they have failed this franchise

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I swear since Furious 4 this franchise has gotten a ridiculous. More and more with each film. And fans love each film more than the last one
    Yes, yes we do.

Transporter 2: No one gives a big middle finger to physics like I do!
    Every Fast & Furious movie since #4: Hold my beer.

Wonder if they'll retcon Idris Elba as a good guy in the later sequels, which is pretty much what happened with both Shaw and his brother (The last F & F revealed it was actually Charlize Theron's character who manipulated them the whole time).

Funny thing is, the original plot planned for 8 would've had all the villains from the previous films team up. However, with Paul Walker's death the concept went out the window.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Shaw was out for vengeance and the brother was wroking for her at no point were they manipulated.

Shaw killed Han, a beloved member of the team for what 3 films?
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Shaw killed Han, a beloved member of the team for what 3 films?
    Guess that sets Han up to be the sympathetic villain for a sequel.

Extraordinary Member

Roman Reigns is in this? Now I gotta see it!

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Guess that sets Han up to be the sympathetic villain for a sequel.
    considering they brought Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) back in the most half-assed storyline imaginable I wouldn't be surprised. She should have been beyond dead after Furious 4, but after the Rock came in Fast 5 and the movie killed at the box office despite them going full crazy driving a safe through the streets like it was a paperweight.

Then to make matters even crazier Michelle Rodriguez supposedly requested to be killed off (some dispute this claim I'm just going off what I've been told) only to request to be brought back later after the success of Fast 5.

Hell, I refuse to believe half the current fans of this series were fans of the first 3 or 4 movies. The series is on an entirely different planet. They don't even race cars or bare any resemblance to the original films.
    The J-man

Heck, I like the third one, even though its something of an outlier in relation to the others.

No one really dies in these movies unless they're henchmen, or unless its a gunshot to the face. Dom's baby's mama is dead dead, and the bad guy from Hobbs's first outing is dead dead. Everyone else can probably come back, so no I don't expect Han is dead dead nor Gal Gadot's character (funny she died the same way Lil Shaw died and he came back).

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Roman Reigns is in this? Now I gotta see it!
    It was supposed to be Jason Momoa but they had scheduling issues

Extraordinary Member

considering they brought Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) back in the most half-assed storyline imaginable I wouldn't be surprised. She should have been beyond dead after Furious 4, but after the Rock came in Fast 5 and the movie killed at the box office despite them going full crazy driving a safe through the streets like it was a paperweight.

Then to make matters even crazier Michelle Rodriguez supposedly requested to be killed off (some dispute this claim I'm just going off what I've been told) only to request to be brought back later after the success of Fast 5.

Hell, I refuse to believe half the current fans of this series were fans of the first 3 or 4 movies. The series is on an entirely different planet. They don't even race cars or bare any resemblance to the original films.
    It's hard to believe FF has been around for 16 years. Yeah if Letty came back anybody can lol. But yeah it has morphed more and more but they did it gradually over time so it works.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    It was supposed to be Jason Momoa but they had scheduling issues
    Momoa would make a great big bad for FF. He had some serious heel heat in bullet to the head.