Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The theme of this series as per Rosenberg was mental health and depression.
    Scott sounds depressed, everyone else sounds insane blaming him. So yeah, that's accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I would assume you only read books from Jason Aaron, but I remembered that you didn't read anything post-Morrison, so now I'm confused.
    Well there is wikis and some people who read it too. I read Bendis

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

What if... she's just mad that he can be with Emma and Roseberg's last issue is just about setting up this board's cursed romance?
    Magik is gone, Karma might be hidden somewhere, Nate is dead. Moonstar is feeling alone because she has no one to date. While Scott can turn to Emma (eww)

BANNED

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

What if... she's just mad that he can be with Emma and Roseberg's last issue is just about setting up this board's cursed romance?
    If only. Rosenberg would at least go out like a true madman, instead of a man mad about a particular character.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Cyclops really had a my team of mutants are expendable. Good call from Rosenberg have Dani call him on it
    I do not remember Scott giving any orders in all this run that was responsible for the death of anyone. Like, Kurt in Second Coming? Yes, his call. Here? No one.

Strong Guy sacrificed himself. Banshee was killed in an ambush. Chamber was executing prisoners of war. Rahne made her decision. Sunspot was an idiot. Magik and Juggernaut were lost in a mission for which Dani voted in favor.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I do not remember Scott giving any orders in all this run that was responsible for the death of anyone. Like, Kurt in Second Coming? Yes, his call. Here? No one.

Strong Guy sacrificed himself. Banshee was killed in an ambush. Chamber was executing prisoners of war. Rahne made her decision. Sunspot was an idiot. Magik and Juggernaut were lost in a mission for which Dani voted in favor.
    You see- but you're offering facts and logic. The X-office hates those because they get in the way of the "Cyclops is wrong" narrative.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

I'm just dissapointed that the LoganxScott went nowhere, all that subtext for nothing
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Yeah, but he was wrong in reforming the X-Men, even though the first thing he said after proposing the clean-up idea was that they might die trying to do it, and they all said "ok, we're in". But I don't know what we're supposed to feel with this. Dani acts like he haphazardly put them in danger when all of them consciously voted for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Scott sounds depressed, everyone else sounds insane blaming him. So yeah, that's accurate.
    Blindfold was depressed as well apparently

I'm not talking about now, and I don't think Rosenberg is talking about now too

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm just dissapointed that the LoganxScott went nowhere, all that subtext for nothing
    It ended because he thought Scott went there to rescue him, but actually went there for Elixir. It was the last straw.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, but he was wrong in reforming the X-Men, even though the first thing he said after proposing the clean-up idea was that they might die trying to do it, and they all said "ok, we're in". But I don't know what we're supposed to feel with this. Dani acts like he haphazardly put them in danger when all of them consciously voted for it.
    "Scott, when you said this was probably a suicide mission, we thought you were kidding."

Rosenberg simply likes to make a completely straight cliche and in the end say "Hey, this was a cliché" and hope to get a medal.

There is more intelligent meta comment in Scary Movie 5 than in this.

"Scott, when you said this was probably a suicide mission, we thought you were kidding."
    Scot: "Am I a joke to you?"
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

That's goes against what JDW was saying. Unless editorial wants to finally explain why Scott = Hitler for the last four years.

BANNED

Uh, I didn't get Dani's Point here.

Can anyone enlighten me???