Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

It's possible, until next month we won't have a clear idea on how the where everything stands.

I like this issue a lot this is starting to wrap up spoilers:
    the whole miles and earth 1610 will finally be address and hopefully concluded. The return of Miles Morales(616) i wasn't expecting that i thought his disappointing story was over so i guess his girl on earth 1610 the relationship didn't work out or she died again.
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Niffleheim

Thank god Spider-Men II will be made relevant now after that reveal. Bendis must be smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Thank god Spider-Men II will be made relevant now after that reveal. Bendis must be smiling
    Did anyone want Spider-Men II to be relevant again, though ?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lol! I hated it but now I'm going to have to revisit why I hated it and Spider-Men II will be known as the first appearance of 616 Miles Morales
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-11-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Incredible Member

It seriously makes me wonder why Spider-Men II wasn't included in the upcoming Omnibus. Maybe in the next one lol.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Lol! I hated it but now I'm going to have to revisit why I hated it and Spider-Men II will be known as the first appearance of 616 Miles Morales
    It's because you can tell Bendis wrote himself into a corner with that sequel hook and felt obligated to follow up on it since it was a loose thread.

I can't really fault Saladin for trying to salvage the story since, for bad or worst, it's out there.

As far as Miles remembering the Ultimate Universe, I think Saladin handled it about the best he could all things considered. There was a pretty blatant divide between how Bendis handled it (ie outright ignoring it in the main title until Spider-Men II) and how all the other writers handled it (making it very vague like in Gwenpool and Venom). So I'm happy with the compromise Saladin went with of Miles having a clear mental block. It lines up really well with how Miles have acted in his guest appearances in other books.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

something i just thought of what if everyone in spoilers:
    the ultimate universe is dead by 616 Miles?
    end of spoilers
    It would make sense he appears to have multiple powers in that suit and some type of Cap shield

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    Ultimatum is not street level.
    He could have the power cosmic for all I care. If his goal is take control of crime in Brooklyn he's street level to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was a really sloppy story and the whole point of it is pretty dubious, but I think it needed to be brought up again in the process of giving some closure to the ultimate universe stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    end of spoilers
    It would make sense he appears to have multiple powers in that suit and some type of Cap shield
    I'd love to hear how he pulled that off.spoilers:
    I'd also love to see the fanboy rage fest to come from finding out about the deaths of all the earth 1610 heroes.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Modamy; 09-11-2019 at 07:18 PM.

end of spoilers
    Maybe, I'd definitely be interested in seeing how he took on at least five Avengers even if it was individually.

I liked where Bendis left Miles Prime but this might be cool.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I like this issue a lot this is starting to wrap up spoilers:
    the whole miles and earth 1610 will finally be address and hopefully concluded. The return of Miles Morales(616) i wasn't expecting that i thought his disappointing story was over so i guess his girl on earth 1610 the relationship didn't work out or she died again.
    end of spoilers
    hopefully our Miles will get some payback on the criminal Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully our Miles will get some payback on the criminal Miles.
    why though honestly our Miles should have no issue with this dude unless im forgetting something

why though honestly our Miles should have no issue with this dude unless im forgetting something
    I remember Miles being as confused about what was going on with him as the audience was .

Incredible Member

He shot him in the shoulder lol