Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Can't wait for it to come.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Two years almost feels like a long time, in Hollywood things move ASAP fast, this movie is around the corner. 2022 is perfect. The 60th anniversary of Spiderman should be massively celebrated around the world with a Spiderman movie that would be worth it. A movie that is about Spiderman and Spiderman only.

Very exciting news! This will be quite the test for the creators as the first film was so good. I really want to see more of Peter B Parker’s story as well, so I hope even with adding new characters we get to see the ones we already love from the first film.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    I hope Zoe Kravitz' MJ is given a larger role in this one. Maybe as Spinneret.
    That would require Regent being used as one of the villains since her suit is reverse engineered from his... which is a problem, since his storyline requires other superheroes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Two years almost feels like a long time, in Hollywood things move ASAP fast, this movie is around the corner. 2022 is perfect. The 60th anniversary of Spiderman should be massively celebrated around the world with a Spiderman movie that would be worth it. A movie that is about Spiderman and Spiderman only.
    Most animated films on average take about 3 years to make (ITSV took about 4 years), so this is actually the perfect amount of time for it to come out. And I keep forgetting that it actually is the 60th anniversary too, which makes it even more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That would require Regent being used as one of the villains since her suit is reverse engineered from his... which is a problem, since his storyline requires other superheroes.
    Not really she could just make the costume or skip her whole back story like they did with noir and pig
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Most animated films on average take about 3 years to make (ITSV took about 4 years), so this is actually the perfect amount of time for it to come out. And I keep forgetting that it actually is the 60th anniversary too, which makes it even more exciting.
    I'm curious if there will be any other Spider-Man cartoon on in the interim, other then the preschool show.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious if there will be any other Spider-Man cartoon on in the interim, other then the preschool show.
    Who knows if What's gonna happen after Marvel's Spider-Man Venom season. I wouldn't mind a different Spidey Cartoon about someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Who knows if What's gonna happen after Marvel's Spider-Man Venom season. I wouldn't mind a different Spidey Cartoon about someone else
    I think we're due an adult Peter cartoon even if a part of me knows we're not going to get it.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're due an adult Peter cartoon even if a part of me knows we're not going to get it.
    Closest thing to that is the video game
    But who knows. Maybe Lord and Miller are making one

Closest thing to that is the video game
    But who knows. Maybe Lord and Miller are making one
    It's really weird thinking of what Sony can and can't do and what Marvel will do.

I can’t freaking wait. Let’s guess who in the mean time
    Here's some more.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

I think the bottom middle is Spider-Ma’am. If you look closely it has sticking and the texture looks like cloth or yarn.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Here's some more.
    I think the bottom further right (the pink and red one), might hopefully be Spider-Girl (Mayday Parker). The yellow, red, and black one to the left of it I think could be Jessica Drew Spider-Woman. The second one of the bottom row I suspect is also Silk.

Now that I think about it, the entire bottom row may be female Spiders, assuming the bottom middle is Spider-Ma’am. The first one could also perhaps be Annie Parker, which would fit the trend.
    Last edited by Nerdman3000; 11-03-2019 at 01:56 PM.

You mean Mayday Spider-Girl? And remember, there's actually at least 16 of these. The middle one on the image that Unspeakable Evil posted isn't on the one I posted. If the bottom row is all girls, that's just a fluke.