Page 66 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970761161665661066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    I was looking at some TPBs to pad out an IST order, and I think someone has lost it over at Marvel.
    Exact same thing happened to me a month or so ago. I was going to check out some Marvel stuff but the prices were just wrong. I ended up grabbing the "Jupiter" stuff by Mark Millar. I think each tpb was $5.

It is cool we get the rest of the McFarlane Spidey stuff omniboo'd but I might pass. It is already available in HC, as I already have the MPC's that were released and let's face it: it isn't the best read.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    It is cool we get the rest of the McFarlane Spidey stuff omniboo'd but I might pass. It is already available in HC, as I already have the MPC's that were released and let's face it: it isn't the best read.
    Its a pure nostalgia play. I wonder if I could sell my 10 copies of Spider-Man #1 to put a downpayment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    In with you on this. Big time and JMS's run need omnibus'. My first choice is OHC but I doubt that would happen. My most wanted Omnibus marvel could give would be the JMS and Romita Jr run.

I'm also surprised miles has not had an omnibus.
    I too would love more Spidey Omnis but you do know that the JMS run is available as OHC right? They're called 'The Best of Spider-Man' 1-5
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    The issues not collected alongside Captain Marvel are Infinity tie-ins.
    More likely he was talking about Avengers: The Enemy Within, which is basically Captain Marvel vol. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    I too would love more Spidey Omnis but you do know that the JMS run is available as OHC right? They're called 'The Best of Spider-Man' 1-5
    The Best of Spider-Man 1-5 plus three more OHCs: The Other, Civil War: Spider-Man (long out of print and going for insane prices) and Back in Black. The only JMS stuff not collected in an oversized format is One More Day (which is a fact that at least I won't complain about).
    To be honest, I think that three Superior Spider-Man: The Complete Collection TPBs (as in, a cheaper option than the OHCs) are more likely than an omnibus of either JMS's run (which could easily fit into one omni) or Big Time (which is enough material for two omnis).

I'd rather have the Marvel collected editions department focus on uncollected ASM stuff, though. From the latest catalog, the only previously uncollected issues are #430-431 in the Carnage compilation.

Best of Spider-Man, #1-3, #5 & Worst of Spider-Man #4.

Busiek & Chen Iron Man Omni is OOS on Amazon. Is this book almost gone? I was figuring it was a clearance candidate eventually.

I don't want the other content in the first couple of books. Otherwise I would have got those a long time ago. I would love all the Romita Jr issues in one book also. I consider JMS's run in two parts. Part one is my fav spidey run.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    is there an X-23 Complete Collection confirmed? Do we know when for or whats in it?
    It hasn't been solicited, but it's in the new Hachette catalogue. See the URL on the bottom of page 63 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hachette website
    X-23
    The Complete Collection Vol. 1

By: Craig Kyle, Chris Yost, Jay Faerber, Marjorie Liu, Billy Tan, Mike Choi, Francis Portela, Felipe Andrade
    Illustrated By: Mike Choi, Billy Tan
    ISBN: 9781302901165
    Publisher: Marvel
    Imprint: Marvel
    On Sale: Aug. 9, 2016
    Format: TRADE PAPERBACK
    Edition: N/A
    Price: $34.99 ($41.99 In Canada)
    Category: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
    Territories:
    Size:
    Pages: None
    Unit Weight: 0Carton Weight: 0Carton Qty: Country Of Origin: USASubstitute ISBN: EAN: 9781302901165
    Description: The origin of X-23! Cloned from Wolverine's cells and raised to be the perfect killer, young Laura Kinney never knew a life free from the harsh masters at The Facility. But now she has broken loose at last, and must forge her own path in the world! Free of her chains and determined to live, Laura will write the next chapter of her story herself. But can X-23 escape her training and her instincts, or will the gallons of blood spilled in her violent past drag her down?

COLLECTING: X-23 (2005) 1-6, X-23: TARGET X 1-6, CAPTAIN UNIVERSE/X-23 1, X-23 1, X-23 (2010) 1-3
    Release date in August 2016. They've also listed an NYX Complete Collection (which I believe fits between Target X and the one-shot?), for release in June 2016.
    Last edited by Taral-DLOS; 11-28-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Would be nice if they did a complete collection of the Kyle and Yost New X-Men run with X-23 as the lead. A very over looked series.

Marvels prices for there smaller tpbs is ridiculous

At 38 issues, an 'Amazing Spider-Man by Straczynski & Romita Jr.' Omnibus would be awesome!

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    I don't want the other content in the first couple of books. Otherwise I would have got those a long time ago. I would love all the Romita Jr issues in one book also. I consider JMS's run in two parts. Part one is my fav spidey run.
    Agreed. Though I might get the first 4 volumes if I can find them cheap enough. But then I'll have Sins Past on my shelf...
    Cyclops was right

Before I crack open the old essential Kill raven, does anyone know if this has ever been or is listed anywhere to be released in colour? Had a quick look but couldn't see any signs.