Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I think we've already seen some of these before. I like all the designs except for Omen. It's generic and doesn't have any appeal. And Roy's hat is still stupid.

Wally's new design is literally exactly how I imagined it would look if he came back. Open cowl, silver highlights, and the logo with a single zag. Maybe I'm psychic
    I would like it better with silver Flash style boots
    I have no beef with Vegans

Tempest looks generic, Dona is too monochrome, Omen looks down-right weird, Wally isn't bright enough, and Roy's costume is just a duller, more derivative version of his previous one. I dig the new Nightwing look though; feels trim, suave, and, most importantly, classic.
    Last edited by Unfinishedsentenc; 06-07-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Really hate that they kept the tattoos and the stupid hat from the New 52 Arsenal, Rebirth was the perfect chance to bring Roy back to how he used to look, closer to his appearance on Arrow or Young Justice.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unfinishedsentenc View Post
    Tempest looks generic, Dona is too monochrome, Omen looks down-right weird, Wally isn't bright enough, and Roy's costume is just a duller version of his previous one. I dig the new Nightwing look though; feels trim and classic.
    I mean...

The Omen look is LITERALLY mostly a recolor of her previous look, before the New 52.

I do wish they'd been more ambitious with it, but it basically fits the same mold that Dick's does.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Does this solidify that Omen was the same one that was fucked up by NOWHERE?
    Nope. That never happened, and you'll never convince me otherwise. [puts fingers in ears] Lalalalala… I can't hear you…
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

I think Wally's design is great. Love the use of silver to help highlight the difference between him and Barry (this way even if he goes back to closed cowl they will look different), and it's just a very nice costume overall (amazed they manage to make the open hair look work for him without looking cheesy or kidlike).

Also, I'm enjoying Roy's redesign. Kind of wished they'd abandon the ball cap concept all together, but this is a much sleeker design overall. I'm happy with it, and I think overtime it will develop into something I enjoy much more. (pleased that they are downplaying and hiding the tats. Was never a fan of their look, and this also helps with the whole secret identity thing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    I still have yet to see anyone provide a LEGIT reason why a hat on Roy doesn't work.

I'm not looking for "Wahhh this isn't How it was when i was a kid"
    My "legit" reason is that I think it looks incredibly stupid, tbh. Backwards hats always look silly on guys, no matter how cool they think they are.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Nope. That never happened, and you'll never convince me otherwise. [puts fingers in ears] Lalalalala… I can't hear you…
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Does this solidify that Omen was the same one that was fucked up by NOWHERE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I would be surprised if we ever hear anything about that episode again. More pressing is what about Donna and her genocidal introduction? I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear anything more about that, either.

I still have yet to see anyone provide a LEGIT reason why a hat on Roy doesn't work.

You can probably file my dislike for it with the people who were complaing about Batgirl's Doc Martens.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Because I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. Fashion is a consensus not a truth of the universe.

That said, I like this hat better than the other hat, but I still think he would look better with a design that didn't have a baseball or trucker style hat.

I mean...

The Omen look is LITERALLY mostly a recolor of her previous look, before the New 52.

I do wish they'd been more ambitious with it, but it basically fits the same mold that Dick's does.
    I repeat: Omen looks down-right weird.

I was leary about Wally's color scheme at first, but that image is fantastic. I'm not a massive Booth fan, but he can draw the heck out of a Flash character IMO.

The rest of the images we've seem already. I just want to see them I'm action!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    I was leary about Wally's color scheme at first, but that image is fantastic. I'm not a massive Booth fan, but he can draw the heck out of a Flash character IMO.

The rest of the images we've seem already. I just want to see them I'm action!
    One more week....
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Unfinishedsentenc View Post
    I repeat: Omen looks down-right weird.
    Weird is good. I hate seeing the typical straight and narrow super costumes. I do like the modern/classic looks, except Roy's hat.
    Buty we need weird in costumes. Kinda sick of everyone looking the "same" No variations.
    It's why I love Cloak and Phantazia.