Page 74 of 234 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jordan Howard runs the ball in for a 31-0 Eagles lead.

The Lions then cough up the ball on the very next series, Darius Slay recovers the fumble and runs it in for a 38-0 lead.

Two touchdowns in ELEVEN seconds. The rout is on, a rarity for the Birds who’ve been on the business end of same this season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Man the Lions are such a damn mess. Being blown out like this. man!

And The Jets take a 3 point lead with 3 minutes left in the 4th.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Man the Lions are such a damn mess. Being blown out like this. man!
    Going into the game, I was really concerned my Eagles would go belly up and lose to the Lions. Now, I feel foolish for having worried for nothing.

Bills up 26-11 on Dolphins, 1:07 left in the game. Josh put it out of reach with a rushing TD on the turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Going into the game, I was really concerned my Eagles would go belly up and lose to the Lions. Now, I feel foolish for having worried for nothing.

I mean they were playing the Lions. Thats as close to a gimmie as you can get this year. Hell My Bengals messed up their gimmie game vs the Jets and to be honest I am not shocked at all.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Eagles 24-0 halfway through the third quarter.

Addendum: Lions head coach Dan Campbell is a dope. On fourth and eleven from just about the Eagles’ 40 yard line, instead of pooch punting and putting my squad deep in their end of the field, this moron went for the first down. Predictably, the play failed, and now the Birds are in good position for another score. Thanks much, Danny Boy.
    I was checking the STAT line, Detroit barely avoided the shutout on a garbage time TD against the second-stringers.

It's... weird. The Eagles won time of possession 35/25. So they had a RB committee just milk the clock and the Lions' D couldn't stop them all game. The Eagles D got 6 sacks for 51 yards on Detroit... The Lions weren't terrible on offense other than that, they only lost one fumble. 8 Penalties on Detroit, but only for 50 yards. The Lions were decent on picking up first downs, and were 5/14 on third down. Jared Goff was 25-34, but here's the rub... that only translated to 222 yards. They only had 228 total yards.

This game was just a domination on the line of scrimmage, and other than one fumble and one turnover on downs, it was not the blunder-fest you would guess based on such a lopsided score.

The Lions have a BYE week now to decide if they're going to pull the plug on Dan Campbell after 8 games (they won't) and have to get ready to travel to Pittsburgh in two weeks.

I mean they were playing the Lions. Thats as close to a gimmie as you can get this year. Hell My Bengals messed up their gimmie game vs the Jets and to be honest I am not shocked at all.
    They were due for a letdown game... I just didn't think it would be against THAT team.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

New England sure is turning into a feisty team.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    New England sure is turning into a feisty team.
    They got a lot of people back from the Covid-19 exception list, and Mac Jones is figuring it out week by week. They could sneak into a wild card spot in a wide open AFC with three of those spots available.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    They were due for a letdown game... I just didn't think it would be against THAT team.
    A Lifetime of following Cincinnati Sports there was no other way the game could have went today. I had money on the Jets. love my Bengals but I also know my Bengals.

On the plus side My second team The Saints won against the Bucs.

No Dak tonight. Oh man...

A Lifetime of following Cincinnati Sports there was no other team it could be lol.
    They looked so good last week. That's got to be frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    I had Dallas and The Under tonight. Im hoping the Under makes it a wash.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This could be Tua's last game starting as the talk is the Dolphins will be pulling off that trade for Watson. Which is mind...boggling. The guy has tons of sexual misconduct charges and your bringing that dude in to start ? Also given how badly the Dolphins want a QB they could be trading 2-3 , 1st rd picks for Watson as well as Tua.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Dolphins are dumb as hell to trade 2-3 first round picks for a so so QB who has tons of legal issues and a history of sex misconduct allegations. I am not normally a petty person. but The Dolphins never gave Tua a real shot. I feel bad for the guy and I really hope this bites the Dolphins in the ass big time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    No surprise. The idea is to have Dak avoid making that injury worse, nobody in NFC Least is going to catch Dallas, so that’s not a concern, still, a loss in the conference, should the Cowboys come up short tonight could be problematical.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This could be Tua's last game starting as the talk is the Dolphins will be pulling off that trade for Watson. Which is mind...boggling. The guy has tons of sexual misconduct charges and your bringing that dude in to start ? Also given how badly the Dolphins want a QB they could be trading 2-3 , 1st rd picks for Watson as well as Tua.
    Trading for Watson is one thing, having him play is another matter. I’m on record saying Watson won’t see the field this year, given the legal mess he’s in, and nothing’s changed that opinion, it’s only a matter of time before Goodell hits Watson with the banhammer for the remainder of 2021.