Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    BANNED

The Enchantress and the Executioner!

Enchantress and Executioner vs. the World's Finest!

by Gwhitmore

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Enchantress and Executioner vs. the World's Finest!

by Gwhitmore
    I love these company twisted covers! And here is one with both Enchantress and Executioner!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love these company twisted covers! And here is one with both Enchantress and Executioner!
    Yeah, it's pretty nice but sometimes I would like to talk about something, I wonder if people really read what I wrote.

I know my english isn't the best one but I always tried to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty nice but sometimes I would like to talk about something, I wonder if people really read what I wrote.

I know my english isn't the best one but I always tried to improve.
    I can understand your English.

May I ask what is your native language?

I can understand your English.

May I ask what is your native language?
    Spanish, Spain (Europe)

Hola, mi amigo!

I know what you mean about talking about the subject/topic you want with people. I guess many are unfamiliar with Enchantress because Marvel has kept her hidden away all of these years? I do not want to think it is because they do not like her, because she is so good, er, bad, well, you know what I mean!

At least we know her and like her! We are her fans!

Hola, mi amigo!

I know what you mean about talking about the subject/topic you want with people. I guess many are unfamiliar with Enchantress because Marvel has kept her hidden away all of these years? I do not want to think it is because they do not like her, because she is so good, er, bad, well, you know what I mean!

At least we know her and like her! We are her fans!
    Hola!

Unfamiliar, to a character around since 1964? I don't think so.

I just find and see too many points that make me think negatively about the behavior of Marvel and the writers with her for too long, even the artists and the fact that in very few variants covers of those that Marvel constantly does, she appears very little when it is something related to Thor.

I do not understand why they do not develop her better, because they stay stuck in the same and why they do not respect her more considering that she is the first female Marvel villain, I do not understand either why in 3 Thor movies, she has not appeared yet when in other Marvel movies they have worked hard more with the characters, in some cases better than in others.

Also how many mentions in 8 issues of Asgardians of the Galaxy have been seen Amora mentioned when you have Skurge there?

All these things I have commented it previously, I do not understand why nobody else notices and if they do it why they stay there without improving and work better in the development? It is as if they hated her and waited to make her disappear as if nothing had happened as I said before like a point of no return.

PD: Yeah, it's pretty true but not enough to make a difference.

I meant maybe newer readers from the late 1990's or even those who started in the 2000's. Unless they went back and read old Avengers, for example, they would not know of Amora because Marvel has kept her closed away.

I feel that way about Karnilla, another mystical character, The Norn Queen. While not nearly as prevalent a character as Amora, Karnilla too seems to be non-existent these days andcfor a long while now.

I do not understand why Marvel does this also. Other characters they focus on, but then change or ruin the character. I had to wait 14 years to see Jean Grey return from the dead, and she is named "Phoenix" with the ability to resurrect!!!

is Amora considered a God or a Demigod?

I know she mentioned that she is a Demigod during Jurgens run.

I always thought of Amora as a goddess of Asgard.

Is she not?

I meant maybe newer readers from the late 1990's or even those who started in the 2000's. Unless they went back and read old Avengers, for example, they would not know of Amora because Marvel has kept her closed away.

I feel that way about Karnilla, another mystical character, The Norn Queen. While not nearly as prevalent a character as Amora, Karnilla too seems to be non-existent these days andcfor a long while now.

I do not understand why Marvel does this also. Other characters they focus on, but then change or ruin the character. I had to wait 14 years to see Jean Grey return from the dead, and she is named "Phoenix" with the ability to resurrect!!!
    It's probable that some people began to know Amora thanks to Avengers: EMH but normally people from 90 should know her well, also people from 80's like me, I'm began to know Amora with my first comic that was Secret Wars in the 1988 when it was published in Spain and then Simonson's Thor who made me a fan of her.

But yeah, I understand your points too, it's what I said, I'm really unable to understand writers and publishers minds too. Also there is the point that I tried to ask Marvel for email and twitter, the silence is the only answer I have in more than 4 months trying to.

I always thought of Amora as a goddess of Asgard.

Is she not?
    She is, but considering that her origin never was explained it's pretty free to fill it in some way with the existing points in her Marvel appearances.

I already commented some ideas that I had, I hope so because it would turn the origin of the Enchantress into something really interesting if it was done well without forgetting anything.

It's like to fill a blank space. And without fear of doing any kind of reboot because it would be the first time it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    is Amora considered a God or a Demigod?

I know she mentioned that she is a Demigod during Jurgens run.
    I think she is part human, part asgardian.

yeah, Karnilla died in a stupid way tbh.

speaking of Jean, didn't she lost her immortality???

she is no longer Phoenix, no???
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I think she is part human, part asgardian.
    yeah, possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    yeah, Karnilla died in a stupid way tbh.

speaking of Jean, didn't she lost her immortality???

she is no longer Phoenix, no???
    Correct. Jean is no longer Phoenix and does not have immortality or a way to resurrect should she again die.