Page 68 of 189 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2833

What's Otherworld's role in this?

As someone who has never read Excalibur, I don't get how all this British stuff figures into everything. I'm reading the current run and I still don't know!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm masking, sanitising and socially distancing myself so I don't contract the speculation virus. A few hours in...that shytt is fatal.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Was already excited for this, but it just jumped another level.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    What's Otherworld's role in this?

As someone who has never read Excalibur, I don't get how all this British stuff figures into everything. I'm reading the current run and I still don't know!
    lol same boat. I wish my best answer wasn't "magic? I think?"

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Most of his villains are garbage. They'll have a great showing here and there but they eventually slink into irrelevance and get ignored by other writers soon after. The only characters I expect to really last are the original Horsemen.
    Black Order has been in the highest grossing movie ever and has had its own mini (and videogame).

The Beyonders are all dead, all the Black Priests died, just like the Builders. The reason Hickman's villains become irrelevant is because at the end of his stories he kills them all. He even killed the Council of Reeds and Cates has resurrected it ...

Yes, I cannot see the connection between Limbo and Otherworld either. But Excalibur seems to be heading towards it.

BANNED

its aparently geografical, in x-men 2 the summoner data page says the summoner can cross over the chasm betwen arrako and wilds beyond otherworlds borders, so somehow the two realms are connected

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its aparently geografical, in x-men 2 the summoner data page says the summoner can cross over the chasm betwen arrako and wilds beyond otherworlds borders, so somehow the two realms are connected
    The case is that the X-Men have free access to Limbo (Thanks, Magik). So Arakko has to be in a more complicated position.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Oh of course, no one from the X-Men has ever been turned into a completely different race, have they?
    Saturnyne turning Black because she’s corrupted doesn’t sound completely off to you???

I think the woman in the mask could be an ancestor of Ororo.

Very interesting...funny how Hickman always try to not be obvious. Exemple: he could have made all the Four Horseman as part as the 10 sword wielders of Arakko...but no...only Death and War are...and then a bunch of new characters.

do we think the 10 Krakoa sword wielders will be chosen in function of the opposers?

If yes, can't wait to see who will be foe to whom.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Miss Black Swan was an iconic shit stirrer so yeah I don't stand with the shade towards Hickman's villains/original characters either

Otherworld is a dimension that touches all other dimensions, so it makes sense that Arrako would be accessible from there. It’s also a place with mutant connections which Apocalypse is utilising. Since he could place Jamie Braddock on the throne, he essentially got a gateway to Arrako that is defended by an Omega-level mutant.

I’m super hyped for X of Swords. Even the covers for series I’m not currently reading are intriguing.
    (And I cannot wait for Betsy v Brian round 2)

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Miss Black Swan was an iconic shit stirrer so yeah I don't stand with the shade towards Hickman's villains/original characters either
    I've always had the feeling that Black Swan was created because Hickman couldn't use Emma. He wanted her for the Illuminati but Bendis made her a fugitive and he had to settle for Beast.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Yes Eh!
    I will probably say a prayer for those for whom finding beauty and meaning is somewhat difficult, in these trying times.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!