13 29.55%
  • Otto Octavius

7 15.91%
  • Cindy Moon

3 6.82%
  • Gwen Stacy

1 2.27%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Kaine. I just feel like he's the most different from the mold, and has the best alternative tragic life story.

Cindy Moon has a very interesting life story too, but something about the way it was told and her whole character just has never clicked for me.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Spectacular Member

Can’t believe Ben Reilly is so low on the polls, how the mighty have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sectal View Post
    Ain't that the truth...
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

I'm in disbelief that Miguel only has a single vote (my own)...
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    That's a little surprising as well. Granted, Marvel hasn't done anything interesting with Miguel in ages, at least IMO.

Anya is my all time favorite superhero. It was her that got me into reading comics, so she'll always get my vote, even if she's basically a after thought on most writers and editorial minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Anya is my all time favorite superhero. It was her that got me into reading comics, so she'll always get my vote, even if she's basically a after thought on most writers and editorial minds.
    Chin up! My own real favorite, Mayday Parker, didn't even make the poll. Sad days when I have to settle for Kaine instead.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Chin up! My own real favorite, Mayday Parker, didn't even make the poll. Sad days when I have to settle for Kaine instead.
    Sorry friend, but she isn't a 616 character or even a semi-616 character (unlike Spider-Gwen who frequently moves between dimensions).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I blame that on The Clone Conspiracy and the fallout from that. Huge stain on the character's name.

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    That's a little surprising as well. Granted, Marvel hasn't done anything interesting with Miguel in ages, at least IMO.
    I hope that changes with Amazing Spider-Man #32 by Nick Spencer and Patrick Gleason. After all, Spencer did say at one point that Miguel was his favorite non-Peter Spider-Person, so I'm willing to bet that means he might do something good with him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'd love a Miguel O'Hara, Anya Corazon, Miles Morales, Cindy Moon, Gwen Stacy Spider-Friends / Spider-Team-Up book!
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-04-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Also just going to leave this here for anyone who needs it: ñ
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-07-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Ain't that the truth...
    He shall rise again.

-Pav, who believes...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    He shall rise again.

-Pav, who believes...
    I certainly hope so. *crosses fingers*

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    right now for me its Otto then Miles the other Spiders dont really interest me at the moment. Like I came into Spider-man after Ben Reilly so I dont have the same attachment as others do and it doesnt help how his last series was so weird with his morality. Spider-Gwen I didnt really care for due to her being her own thing and I really dont care for the original Gwen as well. Silk was fun I like that attraction thing she had with Peter but they were separated from one another pretty quick. I have no problems with Miguel hes from the future so that automatically makes him cooler for me. Kaine is Spider-Man without the restraints but they barely use him now. And I know pretty much nothing about Anya Corazon. Also I dont see Jessica Drew on the list for me I barely consider her as a Spider person although I will change my mind if she interacts with Peter more. But looking at this list Spider-Man is basically becoming like the Green Lantern Corp as there are so many of them but only a select few truly matters
    I agree. Jessica's part of Spider-Man's world. Yet, Marvel would rather have Jessica with Silk or Ghost-Spider instead of working alongside Peter Parker. I would think that Jessica's friendship with Peter could easily rival that of Peter's friendship with The Black Cat and Carol Danvers respectively. I have not seen any interaction between Jessica and Peter in ages. The same goes for Carol Danvers and Peter Parker as they have not worked together outside The Avengers since 2012. I blame this matter on the Editor rather than the writer since they have a lot on their plate to work with.

Marvel has made Spider-Man like Batman Inc. as well as The Green Lantern Corps, which is sad to see. The irony is that none of the Spiders(except for Jessica Drew and Julia Carpenter) want anything to do with Peter Parker. Way too many Spiders beginning with Spider-Man 2099, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Ben Reilly, and now Miles in the same universe together. I feel that Marvel should loan Kaine out to the X-Office as he would fit into X-Force.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-11-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Astonishing Member

Too many Spiders kills it. Ben should have stayed DEAD. Let Kaine remain as The Scarlet Spider. It's dumb to re scar him again, which kills my interest in the character.