Page 153 of 183 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2743

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Goku Black and Zamasu VS Animated Injustice'Verse.

They can ALL burn!
    Seriously Bats, you're literally standing next to one of the two individuals directly responsible for propelling your supposed brother into becoming an insane, murderous fascist. Yet you talk about how Superman has to answer for his atrocities while you're chumming around with the bitch that helped in orchestrating the death of your godchild, as well as nuking an entire city of innocent citizens off the map?

*Sics the Lord of Nightmares, Shaman King Hao, and Zeno upon the Injustice Universe*

And while I'm at it: Rimuru Tempest vs Catra from She-Ra:Princess of Power. Because she has the same egregious issues as Harley Quinn. She's a genocidal interplanetary conqueror who physically abuses her subordinates, psychologically torments her "best friend" at every given opportunity, and nearly eradicates the entirety of creation just to spite said-friend. All because she can't take acknowledge her flaws and take responsibiliity for her mistakes. Yet she gets off with a light slap on the wrist and gets together with her primary torture victim (which sets off all types of red flags) all because she felt bad, but never actually does anything to redeem herself or prove that she's changed. So please, kindly be devoured by the eldritch slime who can and will slow down your perception of time down so that you will feel every pico-second as he breaks you down into molecules.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Beyonder vs. The Underminer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The Beyonder vs. The Underminer
    you talking about Underminer from the Incredibles?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Yes indeed, sir.

Astonishing Member

Yes indeed, sir.
    cuz he makes the Incredibles arrested by law enforcements(from having Superheroics in their world illegal)?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Goku VS All For One Shigaraki.

At this point that's probably about the only way to kill that brat.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    cuz he makes the Incredibles arrested by law enforcements(from having Superheroics in their world illegal)?
    I don’t understand the question.

Astonishing Member

I don’t understand the question.
    let me explain: when the Incredibles family defeats Underminer, he escapes unscathed but the Incredibles are arrested cuz Superheroics are illegal there and Underminer's drill tank are barely stopped from damages town hall

Fantastic Member

Rewatching Symphogear, which reminded me how much I would have liked to see Dr. Ver get a beatdown from all seven bloodlusted Symphogears (Miku counts as a Symphogear for this).

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    let me explain: when the Incredibles family defeats Underminer, he escapes unscathed but the Incredibles are arrested cuz Superheroics are illegal there and Underminer's drill tank are barely stopped from damages town hall
    I basically just want to see how the match would play out tbh

Composite Samus VS Ridley.

Samus: "Oh my God, this is going to be so damn cathartic!"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Roy Mustang VS Michael Myers

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Composite Samus VS Ridley.

Samus: "Oh my God, this is going to be so damn cathartic!"
    Samus (after draining the life out of Ridley with her Metroid powers, prepares the Hyper Beam): "Let's see you come back from this, you prehistoric bastard! (Ridley screams as a massive purple beam of light engulfs and incinerates his body, not even leaving ashes behind).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Samus (after draining the life out of Ridley with her Metroid powers, prepares the Hyper Beam): "Let's see you come back from this, you prehistoric bastard! (Ridley screams as a massive purple beam of light engulfs and incinerates his body, not even leaving ashes behind).
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Sylar(Explosion Future) vs Injustice!Superman