View Poll Results: Who's your favorite Robin? (Robins?)

Voters
279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden Age Dick Grayson (pre-CoIE Earth-2 / became adult Robin with JSA)

9 3.23%
  • Dick Grayson (later Nightwing / Silver Age +)

72 25.81%
  • young Bruce Wayne (Detective Comics #226, December 1955)

0 0%
  • Bruce Wayne, Jr. (Batman #131 and others, 1960-1964)

0 0%
  • Jason Todd (later Red Hood / 1983 +)

32 11.47%
  • Carrie Kelley (Frank Miller's future Robin, 1986 +)

2 0.72%
  • Tim Drake (later Red Robin / 1989 +)

77 27.60%
  • robotic "Toy Wonder" (from DC One Million / 1998)

0 0%
  • Stephanie Brown (originally Spoiler, also Batgirl / became Robin in 2004)

11 3.94%
  • Damian Wayne (2006 +)

70 25.09%
  • Helena Wayne (New52 Earth 2 version, later Huntress / 2012 +)

1 0.36%
  • Duke Thomas (Robin from Futures End / 2014)

1 0.36%
  • Matt McGinnis (younger brother of Terry McGinnis in Batman Beyond / 2018 +)

1 0.36%
  • We Are Robin gang (Duke Thomas, Riko, Dre, Isabella, Daxton, Troy, etc. / 2015-2016)

3 1.08%
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Wow, Tim is taking the lead for sure now. And it seems that Dick is catching with Damian. With how the results were two weeks ago, this is really a surprising turn of events.
    And in the past 48 hours,
    * Tim Drake (later Red Robin / 1989 +) = 41 votes (+ 2)
    * Damian Wayne (2006 +) = 34 votes (+ 1)
    * Dick Grayson (Nightwing/Silver Age +) = 32 votes (no change)
    * Jason Todd (later Red Hood / 1983 +) = 17 votes (+ 1)
    * Stephanie Brown (orig. Spoiler/became Robin in 2004) = 4 votes (+ 1)

Can I change my vote to Jason Todd? I only voted Tim because I hated the very idea of Damian winning.

Wowwww

So one person voted for Steph because they didn't feel Damian needed the vote another voted for Tim because they couldn't bear Damian winning!
    Folks it's just an internet poll that has zero impact on anything.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-29-2018 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Wowwww

S one person voted for Steph because they didn't feel Damian needed the vote another voted for Tim because they couldn't bear Damian winning!
    No, Damian is **** and all must know.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihafanboy View Post
    Not even Steph thought that of him.

Never try and split up the bounce buddies!

Hence why you tried to manipulate a pointless poll. Looks like fans love **** and you need to invest your time into more productive things.

The Damian fan who gave their vote to Steph I see the logic. but to vote against your choice [Jason] just to stop Damian. I guess hate Trumps loyalty.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-29-2018 at 04:22 AM.

BANNED

Lol at all this.

BANNED

Wowwww

So one person voted for Steph because they didn't feel Damian needed the vote another voted for Tim because they couldn't bear Damian winning!
    Some people just really dont like the character and what its done to the mythos, its understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Some people just really dont like the character and what its done to the mythos, its understandable.
    Not understandable to me because this poll is irrelevant so fans can afford to be straight forward plus it's just the one vote just let Tim keep it. Don't ask for it back at this point.

BANNED

The poll itself is about as relevant as anything else that gets posted in this place. This small forum seems like a microcosm of what happens with fans of comics as a whole. But i get your point, i just undestand why he would be inclined to manipulate the result.

BANNED

Not liking is understandable, manipulating a what is frankly meaningless poll is not. The poll just asks one to vote for their favorites, its literally that simple.

Hence why you tried to manipulate a pointless poll. Looks like fans love **** and you need to invest your time into more productive things.

The Damian fan who gave their vote to Steph I see the logic. but to vote against your choice [Jason] just to stop Damian. I guess hate Trumps loyalty.
    I don't understand the last part of your post. Besides that, there is a logic to Damian winning that destroys the very meaning of Robin and all that it stands for.
    Pretty much this, Damian being Robin destroyed everything to made Robin special. The fact that he can't even work with his father only drives the point further. Hell even Jason was able to work with Batman, but Damian can't do it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Not liking is understandable, manipulating a what is frankly meaningless poll is not. The poll just asks one to vote for their favorites, its literally that simple.
    Hating Damian is understandable you mean, because I've moved far beyond dislike a long, long time ago. And given how badly Damian has destroyed the mythos, it's not meaningless, it's not meaningless at all.

Damian is just to horrible, I can't even grasp why other people like him. It keeps me up at late night
    Last edited by uchihafanboy; 11-30-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Damian the Cad destroyed the Mythos so when they had a choice DC erased his time as Robin and in Rebirth doubled down even as they make him back up Robin with no history.

Hurt fans need to stop the destroyed the mythos bullshit. Because it's exactly that. Bullshit. You don'y have to like the character but cut out the bull.
    Damian brought Robin back to what it was always about. A mantle created to help a young boy who had no one find positive direction in life. That is why the mantle was created. That's the reason for the 1st Robin. That is what made Robin special.

That changed with the Third Robin then Robin became a solo agent.
    Robin doesn't need Batman. Synder might have written that but it did not start with Synder. Damian brought Robin back to it's original purpose.

@uchihafanboy get some sleep. Fictional characters aren't worth the dark circles. Hating a fictional character is understandable losing sleep over them is harder to understand.

Damian works with Bruce sure it's not like Dick and Damian but to be fair nothing is. Damian works great with Bruce. That's why they have a successful and acclaimed book called Batman and Robin. And why we see so many books that feature them working together from Batman Beyond to Batman/Turtles to Superman etc.

Don't say can't do it when we have actual evidence to the contrary mate. He can, He did and still continues to do so.

Whether working with BatBruce or DickBat Batman and Robin will never die.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-30-2018 at 02:32 AM.

I don't understand the last part of your post. Besides that, there is a logic to Damian winning that destroys the very meaning of Robin and all that it stands for.
    You let your hate not your loyalty drive you. Rather than show support for your boy Jason who actually is getting his arse beat. You waste your vote on Tim who pretty much is a safe bet when it comes tenre as robin. Tim and Dick were always going to take this poll because they spent the most time in the role. For most comic fans their Robin was Dick or Tim.

Yes I'm sure to you there's logic in the notion that Damian winning this poll destroys the meaning of Robin and all that it stands for. Well he's 3rd so for now the meaning of Robin and all it stands for is persevered.

. . . Damian is just to horrible, I can't even grasp why other people like him. It keeps me up at late night
    The problem isn't the character: it's bad writing.
    Damian can be a great character when written well. Before the New52, Damian had grown from a disgusting pustule to a likeable character through many of his interactions with characters like Dick, Steph, and Kara (Supergirl) who helped soften his rougher tendencies.
    But then, Tomasi went back to his worse, annoying traits for the New52, and much of his growth into a semi-likable character went up in smoke.
    (And now Tomasi is helming Detective Comics . . . )