Page 177 of 772 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I’ve never seen this feat before. It’s pretty cool.

Attachment 108005

I always thought she froze people by lowering the temperature of the local air or using cold wind and water, but she can actually draw cold air from the top of the atmosphere to flash freeze people before they can even react. That’s amazing.
    she can also what u mentioned but that time she was trying something different

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she can also what u mentioned but that time she was trying something different

Nice! Thanks for the scan.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Attachment 108005

I always thought she froze people by lowering the temperature of the local air or using cold wind and water, but she can actually draw cold air from the top of the atmosphere to flash freeze people before they can even react. That’s amazing.
    Yeah, Storm will mess someone up...
    Attachment 108009
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-02-2021 at 08:52 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yeah, Storm will mess someone up...
    Attachment 108009
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So yeah, i guess every oddity about her eyes which doesn't fit in how different forms of eyes function or look like in nature, can be chalked up as being the result of them being mutated beyond natural designs.
    Yep, exactly. I think she can shift her irises however she wants since they are quite mutated and advanced so to speak. At one moment they can look normal, in another they can look catlike and I kinda like that. Having all the time only one of the two is not fun and it will get boring. So why not have both? Depending on her mood or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Seems like Captain America on her left (our right), not sure who the figure on her right (our left) is?
    think from left to right its tony, ororo, Steve (ca)
    Yep, I believe so too. From left to right: Tony (Iron Man), Ororo (Storm) and Steve (Captain America).

Attachment 108005

I was unable to read what was said in the speech boxes. The quality is too poor to enlarge it and read it properly. But from what I am aware she can do both, flash freeze from above, or from inside out or via the molecules around her and her target.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I was unable to read what was said in the speech boxes. The quality is too poor to enlarge it and read it properly. But from what I am aware she can do both, flash freeze from above, or from inside out or via the molecules around her and her target.

Fantastic Member

Thinking about how Storm can manipulate 3/4 states of matter. Gas, Plasma, and Liquid. She has stated that liquid is more dense than the atmosphere so it’s harder for her to manipulate but it seems she has now mastered her control of it based recent feats. This is another thing that proves her power is not just weather manipulation. She manipulates the patterns of energies and forces found in nature. However, the less dense the element or environment, the the easier it is for her to manipulate. This is why she has a predilection for atmospheric and weather phenomena and lightning because gas and air aren’t very dense so it’s easier for her to manipulate. The exception being she can’t manipulate solids because the molecules are in fixed positions and don’t move.

When she looks at the air or water she can see the particles and energies swirling and moving around like paint on a canvas and she is free to manipulate it.

Attachment 108014

Attachment 108013

Her power is so refined that she can manipulate matter at the atomic level. As seen when she gathered stray hydrogen atoms from outer space to blast Silver Surfer

There’s so many facets and applications of her mutation and there’s no name to really classify what her power truly is so it’s just classified as Weather Manipulation because that’s what she feels most comfortable doing. She’s an Omega Level because her potential virtually has no upper limit. “Weather” is a limiting word itself.
    Last edited by Idiopop; 04-02-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Thinking about how Storm can manipulate 3/4 states of matter. Gas, Plasma, and Liquid. She has stated that liquid is more dense than the atmosphere so it’s harder for her to manipulate but it seems she has now mastered her control of it based recent feats. This is another thing that proves her power is not just weather manipulation. She manipulates the patterns of energies and forces found in nature. However, the less dense the element or environment, the the easier it is for her to manipulate. This is why she has a predilection for atmospheric and weather phenomena and lightning because gas and air aren’t very dense so it’s easier for her to manipulate. The exception being she can’t manipulate solids because the molecules are in fixed positions and don’t move.

When she looks at the air or water she can see the particles and energies swirling and moving around like paint on a canvas and she is free to manipulate it.

Attachment 108014

Attachment 108013

Her power is so refined that she can manipulate matter at the atomic level. As seen when she gathered stray hydrogen atoms from outer space to blast Silver Surfer

There’s so many facets and applications of her mutation and there’s no name to really classify what her power truly is so it’s just classified as Weather Manipulation because that’s what she feels most comfortable doing. She’s an Omega Level because her potential virtually has no upper limit. “Weather” is a limiting word itself.
    you said 3/4 elements which is the 4th?

also I agree on her water manipulating abilities. she went from generating massive waves in corridors to manipulating oceans creating massive tsunamis. however it should be noted in her solo she mentioned she could manipulate ocean currents as a young girl.

in terms of her being classified as a weather manipulator I think its just because that is hr speciality. as you mentioned she does way more than that.

She can do solids when she wants to. It's all just electrons in the end to her.

Attachment 108015

Attachment 108016

Just think of solids as frozen matter, like ice is frozen water. They are ultimately just condensation of plasmatic ether. Storm has the whole spectrum on lockdown. I think creators shy away from the earth/water/fire feats because the name is 'Storm', but "Earth Mother", or "Nature Goddess" are closer to the truth, and the 'separations' between the various elements are more [contrived]linguistic artifacts as opposed to natural facts.

Attachment 108017
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Fantastic Member

you said 3/4 elements which is the 4th?

also I agree on her water manipulating abilities. she went from generating massive waves in corridors to manipulating oceans creating massive tsunamis. however it should be noted in her solo she mentioned she could manipulate ocean currents as a young girl.

in terms of her being classified as a weather manipulator I think its just because that is hr speciality. as you mentioned she does way more than that.
    The 4th state of matter would be solid. She has shown that she can generate a solid state of matter ( flash freezing for example) she hasn’t shown that she’s capable of manipulating matter while it’s already in a solid form. Maybe if they develop her electromagnetic powers, or her magic potential she will be able to though.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

I never get tired of drawing her.

Attachment 108018

The earthquake feat in BP aside isn’t the feat from her solo more Magnetic field manipulation to direct lava up and ipen up the earth vs direct earth control?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    This why I dont post on here like before. As someone who's certainly darker than "Wesley Snipes or Shaquille O'neal's color" it's quite irritating when she's turned into a light skinned black woman, how everyone is fine with it but goddess forbid someone darken her skin tone to what she was originally. Its giving "she can be dark but not too dark". Its giving Alexandra Shipp's "people are mad at me for not being the same color as the marker she was originally colored with in 1975" speech. Anyways, I've said my piece. Y'all be easy on here.
    Well as a dark brown guy like Martin Lawrence I see no problem with Storm being our color. Geez at least they made her dark brown from the light skin they had her as.