Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Perez's Barbara is still my favourite and I think WW1984 should've went with his version and have her as the only villain. Ruth Wilson would've been perfect casting:

Rucka’s version is good too but it requires a trilogy worth of development (like Harry Osborn is Raimi's movies) to really sell her tragedy.

What I appreciate about the different Cheetahs is how each of them brings something different to the table. While its something thats never been really played with since theres technically never been more than one Cheetah active at a time, it creates some sweet opportunity which id love to see utilized.

You have Priscilla Rich the talented dancer and wealthy debutante with a split personality thats empowered by a lack of confidence and sense of self worth who has the power to turn people into secret furries who act as sleeper agents to subconsciously carry out her furry will.

Deborah Domaine the ecological activist who was kidnapped by Kobra and turned into a quasi cyborg and was trained to be an expert assassin and eco terrorist with martial arts training and built in claws which can cut through virtually anything.

Barbara Minerva the tomb raiding archeologist who sold enough sacred artifacts to the British museum that she could live in a castle. The avatar of a god who turns her into a were furry with all the power of a god, superspeed and a rotating grab back of extra abilities that get constantly swapped out from prehensile extendo tail to the power to turn other people into mind controlled were furries to control of all cheetahs.

and Sebastian Ballesteros the pro-facism plutocrat who was gifted Cheetah powers by his all powerful sugar mama Circe, giving him the afore mentioned power of a god with super speed and strength feats, plus all the financial power that being the wealthiest man in all of Argentina can possess. Be it kidnapping and grooming random Americans into cyborgs or having enough thousand dollar bills lost between the sofa cushions to afford hiring Doctor Psycho to give the illusion of him being halfway competent.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Perez's Barbara is still my favourite and I think WW1984 should've went with his version and have her as the only villain. Ruth Wilson would've been perfect casting:

Rucka’s version is good too but it requires a trilogy worth of development (like Harry Osborn is Raimi's movies) to really sell her tragedy.
    this is RIGHTEOUS fan-casting!

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Dafuq is Batman doing giving Diana a dossier on her own villain? And why is Diana’s a$$ out? I hate DC sometimes.

ETA: Apologies. I know I’m off-topic. LOL
    Yeah, it makes no sense that Batman is the one telling everyone about Wonder Womans rogues. Maybe he has to show off his 'Batgodness' at times so he can feel he can compete with the meta-humans.

Ah I recall this one~
    This was Geoff Johns Justice League run with the whole rebooted continuity of everyone only having been around for five years with everyone being more inexperienced and stuff.
    Since Azzarello who was writing Wonder Woman at the time had no interest in any of her rogues gallery and the other Wonder Woman villains were in other books (Doctor Psycho was a supporting character in Superboy for example) Geoff Johns decided to use Cheetah.

His take had Cheetah be a friend of Wonder Womans who Diana was a bit of a jerk towards and snapping, she asked Artemis to make her into a were cheetah and began doing crimes with Diana none the wiser.
    The scene in that image is the Justice League confronting Diana with the information that Barbara was a supervillain with Diana surprised because she would regularly go out and pick up coffee with Barbara and such

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Ah I recall this one~
    This was Geoff Johns Justice League run with the whole rebooted continuity of everyone only having been around for five years with everyone being more inexperienced and stuff.
    Since Azzarello who was writing Wonder Woman at the time had no interest in any of her rogues gallery and the other Wonder Woman villains were in other books (Doctor Psycho was a supporting character in Superboy for example) Geoff Johns decided to use Cheetah.

His take had Cheetah be a friend of Wonder Womans who Diana was a bit of a jerk towards and snapping, she asked Artemis to make her into a were cheetah and began doing crimes with Diana none the wiser.
    The scene in that image is the Justice League confronting Diana with the information that Barbara was a supervillain with Diana surprised because she would regularly go out and pick up coffee with Barbara and such
    So scandalous

Still my favorite Cheetah design:

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Mine too...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Thirded, as I said in the best wonder outfits thread...there's something VERY unnerving about wearing the pelt of a dead animal over literally being the animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    ^^^

That's the story where Pricilla committed suicide at the end. Surprisingly dark...
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Ruth Wilson would do very well as Perez's Barbara.

Mrs.Coulter from His Dark Materials is very similar to Dr.Minerva already.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I can totally see her as Priscilla!

Nah, I vote for Helena Bonham Carter as Priscilla, with this look