Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Default THE Single Best Moment of the Whole MCU (up to Endgame)

I got my answer. Yours?

or

Been waiting years for those two words.

Off the top of my head. The Avengers Assemble moment outside Grand Central in the first Avengers movie.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It's pretty hard to top the Avengers Assemble moment in End Game. That was the pay off of nearly 2 dozen movies.

I think it's a tie between what Kirby 101 and Xpac said. These two moments are perfect bookends for the MCU as a whole.

BANNED

As much as I love the first "team Avengers" shot, and how the inevitable "Avengers Assemble" brought a tear to my eye (among various other scenes I enjoyed), I gotta say...the single most awesome moment for me was Wanda kicking Thanos's ass in Endgame. Even her trying her best in IW ranks way up there.

When Iron Man saves New York by flying the nuke to the portal to shut down the nerve center of the Chitauri, and then Hulk saves him from falling to his doom on the pavement.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

When Spider-man removes the rubble he is trapped in Homecoming.

Fantastic Member

One of my favorite moment was the post credits scene in Avengers. I had just watched an amazing movie and now, here was Thanos. My buddy and I went crazy.

But everything in Endgame gets me. When Falcon comes in with 'on your left,' I gasped. When Peter swings in. When Mjolnir flies to Cap. When Wanda says "You will." So many moments. Adore that movie.

I mean, it's hard to compete with Endgame; that whole movie is basically just three hours of uninterrupted fanservice.

For me, yeah, it's probably gotta be "Avengers assemble." And within that scene, when Ant-Man punched the Chitari....whale-thing.....out? I was just like.....yeah, Scott Lang of all people is one-hitting crap it used to take two Avengers (or one really stupid stunt) to stop. Sh*t has gotten very real.

But if it's not Avengers assemble.......the moment in Ragnarok where Thor hits Hela with the lightning, Zepplin starts playing, and he lands on the Bifrost......yeah, that's one of my favorite badass moments.

And of course.....Hulk punching Thor in the first Avengers. That sucker punch had me laughing for days.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Most have already been said. And I agree with alot of them. But for me seeing Black Panther and Cap sprinting out together ahead of the rest the army in Ifninty war was amazing.

Also Thors dramatic entrance in Infinty war to save everyone in Wakanda. That scene felt like a Superman scene. Hope was gone and things were bleak and just by his presence everyone got a second wind.

All-New Member

Watching Howard the Duck nail Lea Thompson,
    Also when Thanos appears in Wakanda in Infinity war,
    Can't forget Baby Groot

Astonishing Member

I'll go for the airport battle in Captain America: Civil War.

Mighty Member

My favourite scene is, believe it or not, Bucky unmasked in Winter Soldier. I know it's not as spectacular as most people's choices but that scene was so emotional, from Steve's utter shock and disbelief from Bucky's"who the hell is Bucky?"

Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    My favourite scene is, believe it or not, Bucky unmasked in Winter Soldier. I know it's not as spectacular as most people's choices but that scene was so emotional, from Steve's utter shock and disbelief from Bucky's"who the hell is Bucky?"

Perfect.
    To piggy back off that I love Caps "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky" line.
    And then when he tells Tony Buckys his friend and the way RDJ delivers the "So was i" Line. Really sad the see Evan's and RDJ leave the MCU
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-30-2019 at 12:11 AM.

"Kick names, take ass."
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.