Default Rumbler's League - Week Eight - Tami vs The MunchKING

Rumbler's League - Week Eight

Tami

Vs

The MunchKING

Arena: Bablyon 5

Rules:

• No Posting or Voting during the 1st hour and the last hour of this match
    • No Posting Non-Debate posts here unless absolutely necessary. Non-debate Posts should be posted in the Discussion Thread. If you must absolutely post one, please mark it as a Non-debate post to avoid confusion. No more than 4 MAX allowed in this thread.
    • Each Team gets 12 Debate Posts
    • If no Strategy is Submitted, its' a automatic Void and a Win for their opponent.
    • Two-Player Teams, only one can vote for their team.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Team Tami

Notes: First, it’s hard to write a Strat against a Team who’s Power-Set is so totally confusing. Second, I do believe that the Collar of Cerberus was never intended to be used on a robot. The Info says Animal, not robot.

My team will be fighting at Full Power and at the Best of their abilities. They will work together as a team and back each other up. This includes healing from injuries and recovering from attempted Dimension Dumps.

All Actions will be done at highest speeds and team members will acting simultaneously, except where otherwise noted.

Any attempts to alter time or reality will be countered by Molly, Daniel, Thomas, GG, and Harry.

Any attempts at Mind Control will be countered by Molly, Thomas, Daniel, and Harry

Plus all other standard contingencies.

Note About Arena: A crowed Space station. Reminds me of Mid-town Manhattan at the height of tourist season, only with aliens. However, once a giant 3 headed robot spewing fire appears suddenly, you can guarantee that there will be panic and chaos. Not to mention the fact that every combat ready NPC citizen of Babylon 5 will be actively attacking Rush thanks to the Firefly Rune.

Initial Actions:

Each member of the team employs/deploys their defenses, shields and other defenses at the ready.

Molly grants each the Blessing of the Norn Stones, greatly increasing their powers.

A psychic link is established between all members via Molly, Thomas and Daniel to share power, information and protection from psychic attacks.

Thomas’ precog will warn the team of unseen attacks.

Any attempt at stealth or invisibility will be detected by Harry and Thomas.

Molly, Ikaris, Harry, and Thomas will each become invisible as needed, and everyone moves to the attack.

Actions:

There are many ways Rush can be dealt with. All ways will be tried as necessary and as quickly as possible. To start with:
    1. Daniel and Ikaris blast Rush with Nova Level Heat Blasts.
    2. While being attacked and distracted, Harry will send Bob to sneak inside Rush, possessing him from the inside.
    3. Once inside, Bob/Rush will attack Yuna, forcing her to use the Mega Gun against him, shutting down Rush for good.
    4. If that doesn’t work, all Bob has to do is Shut Rush down from the inside or force him to remove his collar and the suit. Once the collar is removed, he is vulnerable to all attacks, once the suit is removed, all it would take is one good “Hexus” from Harry to short circuit him.
    5. If Bob can’t do it, Daniel can send Dana in to play the role of ‘Ghost in the Shell’ and do the same.

Impulse will find himself up against GG, who can match him for speed, deflect any and all FF magic, and have access to all the powers of her teammates as well as her own. All she has to do is pin him down long enough for Molly to “Deep Freeze” him and send him packing to the NeverNever. If GG needs help, Ikaris will join her to team up against Impulse. He can use the Shield Powers of the Invisible Woman to block and entrap Impulse if needed, If that still isn’t enough, Molly can use her magic to suppress the power of the FF items and the hat enough to give GG and Ikaris the opening they need to take Impulse down.

Yuna, will be attacked as she stands on top of Rush. However even if she leaves Rush and tries to run around real fast, gassing everyone and using her weapon on them, she will still be vulnerable to attack. Before she could get close enough to any members of the team, Molly will create a strong wind to attack and surround Yuna. A wind that is strong enough to lift her off the ground [or Rush’s back] and contain all of her ‘emanations’. If Rush’s possession goes as planned, she will be forced to focus he attention on the giant robot dog. Afterwards, she will be disarmed either by Daniel, who can destroy the guns with a thought, Harry who can use his magic to pull it them of her hands or melt them via the power of the Starbrand, or Thomas who can turn the air around her to acid, pull the guns away via gravity control. She can then be packed in ice and mailed to the NeverNever, or simply blown into it via a strong wind.

Chachzero has no speed. With the help of a veil from Molly, Justine can move quickly and silently to the doll from behind. Using her Phasing ability and her enhanced reflexes to avoid being attacked, she can either cancel the gravity under the doll and easily disarm her of the glove, or greatly increase the gravity under the doll and do the same. Once the doll is without its’ glove, it can no longer move. As an alternative, Daniel can encase the doll’s body in unbreakable resin, causing her not to be able to move. He then remove the glove and throw the display doll into the NeverNever, with a little help from one of the Dresden Trio.

Merlin will find himself out-gunned by a Team up of Harry and Thomas. Harry will use magic enhanced by Soulfire/Winter/Starbrand Cosmic Energy, plus all of the counter spells from Book of Vishanti to fight Merlin. Thomas will back him up, using the sword and his own powers to keep Merlin off guard and help take him down.

In Addition:

Molly will be able to use her powers to create powerful illusions, light and noise to disorientate, and perception illusions to confuse and misdirect. Plus she can mess with their minds and emotions.

If they have to, Molly and Harry can freeze then entire Space Station, turning everyone and everything in it into ice. But that’s a bit extreme.

Ikaris’ disintegration and nova blasts can fry just about anything.

Justine can use her special powers to either persuade the NPCs to fight against the Munch’s Team, evacuate them if their prescience is an issue, or she can use it on Impulse, Yuna, and Merlin to control or distract them.

Bob can return to Harry after dealing with Rush and strengthen his defensive magic even more.

Thomas, being an expert shot thanks to his Vampire nature, can fire off Strange Matter bullets at Yuna, Impulse, and/or Merlin, hitting them from a distance regardless of how fast they are moving.

Thomas and Daniel can also hack into the Space Stations Systems to use them against the other team in various ways, especially if the station has an automated internal defense system.

Team The MunchKING

Alright, well my strategy should be apparent from my item purchases. rush can tank pretty much everything et lux in tenebris can throw at him, thanks to both his stable reality and Abomination level regen. And thanks to the firefly rune he's drawing the Aggro.

Impulse has a bunch of Mushroom clones, and he can shoot energy scouts that have all his powers and then some. Now we've boosted Yuna to Flash levels. SO with the Pacio boost and the Venom stat bump as well, she should be Impulse-grade level speedster. She also has feats in her own book for speeding up bullets she shoots so she could shoot down other bullets while in hyper-bullet-time mode. So even though the other guns wouldn't normally fire FTL projectiles, now they can.

Harry Dresden may have a book of Counterspells, but he can't counter an FTL Punch-in-the-face. And once he's stone (or a Frog, or Dead) he won't be able to counter it. And Just in case we'll Guardian Virus him afterwards.

Thomas, as far as I can tell doesn't have any superspeed, but seeing as how she's a Negima girl and has a bad tendency to go "badump-ba-dump" over any super sexy guy, I'm going to suggest Yuna leave that one to Impulse.

Glorious Girl, according to the wikis provided, shares the Kryptonian weakness to magic. Which means while Pre-FF Impulse would never been able to hurt her by punching her, by infusing his punches with magic they should do massive damage. Likewise she's not immune to being turned to stone. Likewise Bad Breath should mess her up something fierce.

Daniel-Ra depends on whether the Sun Disk has to be activated on-field or not. If he starts out as Egyptian Captain Marvel, then he could be annoying. He should be their top target. I'm not sure how good Captain marvel's resistance to magic is, but as I've pointed out before, the Game Mechanics say anything that's not immune to it gets turned to stone. The evasion and resistance checks are subsumed under the attack's accuracy check; which thanks to Concentrate, Impulse's literally incapable of missing.

Winter Lady? Well without the Norn Stones specifically giving her Flash-Level Superspeed, she's going to get punched and shot a lot before she even knows the match has started. Even if the Norn stones give her immunity to petrification, she's going to have a hard time taking monk-level punches that hit about a billion times a second.

Justine? Pash even ChachaZero could feed her the Business end of a Super-sword. Much less Ghostwheel or Rush.

The Eternal Ikaris is going to be a pain. Fortunately I don't think "Stone enhanced magic Super-punches" qualifies as "conventional damage". However the wiki does give him "total mental control over his physical form and bodily processes even when he is asleep or unconscious" so claiming I could turn him to stone is probably a long shot. OK. I guess the scouts get to do what they were originally designed to do. They were (and Impulse used them nearly every time) supposed to go through Time. They rarely actually brought things back, or took things with them since Bart was a little worried about mucking up the timeline, but it was a critical detail of the villain's plan that they COULD. When he used them to muck with time, He had him bring him back cool stuff in addition. So yeah the Scouts can just grab him and dump him in some random time. As it creates an alternate timeline rather than allowing him to come back to the match and fight We'll still win. Ghost Wheel can have much the same effect by dumping him out near the Courts of Chaos or something.

So yeah, Basically:

A) Impulse casts Break (swdMag) and Hast2 with DualCast. Now in addition to everything all my guys move and react twice as fast.

B) Impulse spams energy scouts (and the Mario-Clones) that use the Break Punch and Haste speed to punch and beat down the enemies, esp. as I mentioned above.

C) Yuna, Also moving at Flash+ speeds, gasses the enemies with Bad Breath canisters and then the Guardian Virus.

D) Then if they aren't already dead from that, she can blast them with her Megagun.

E) Merlin calls up Ghostwheel and gets him to trump-dump the other team, and he does the same with his spikard bit.

F) Chachazero teaches Justine Dolls don't feel love. Well, except Chachamaru, but that was science mixed in.

G) Rush uses his super size, toughness, regen, and stable reality to tank all of my opponents' hits while melting them down in Hellfire.

As always, my people react intelligently and if anyone tires to hit Impulse, they eat about a dozen counters after they miss. Each one with Stone powers. And even if they do kill Impulse he pops right back up anyway.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Team Tami

Notes: First, it’s hard to write a Strat against a Team who’s Power-Set is so totally confusing.
    I know! I thought it was worth 8-9 when I thought I had to follow the games' rules regarding powers. Giving me access to all of them simultaneously just makes this a wealth of potential options.

Second, I do believe that the Collar of Cerberus was never intended to be used on a robot. The Info says Animal, not robot.
    It says any canine. I just found the one canine who was also a crazy-powerful super-robot.

My team will be fighting at Full Power and at the Best of their abilities. They will work together as a team and back each other up. This includes healing from injuries and recovering from attempted Dimension Dumps.
    best of luck. How are they set for time displacements?

Any attempts to alter time or reality will be countered by Molly, Daniel, Thomas, GG, and Harry.
    CAN they stop a flash-power from just running through time?

Any attempts at Mind Control will be countered by Molly, Thomas, Daniel, and Harry
    They aren't fast enough to counter Flashes either.

Note About Arena: A crowed Space station. Reminds me of Mid-town Manhattan at the height of tourist season, only with aliens. However, once a giant 3 headed robot spewing fire appears suddenly, you can guarantee that there will be panic and chaos. Not to mention the fact that every combat ready NPC citizen of Babylon 5 will be actively attacking Rush thanks to the Firefly Rune.
    Which thanks to the Reality Stabilization suits, he won't be bothered by.

Initial Actions:

Molly grants each the Blessing of the Norn Stones, greatly increasing their powers.
    Fortunately I didn't see anything about it giving her superspeed, so she's a lawn ornament before she can.

A psychic link is established between all members via Molly, Thomas and Daniel to share power, information and protection from psychic attacks.
    So when one of them is bricked ALL of them get screwed! awesome!

Thomas’ precog will warn the team of unseen attacks.
    and if he had time to precog, much less share that with the rest of his team before the fight was over, that might be worrisome.

Any attempt at stealth or invisibility will be detected by Harry and Thomas.
    If they were capable of detecting it.

Yuna could be rocking the Gemini Man and Impulse could be casting Vanish all over the place, and neither would be spotted because, FTL.

Actions:

There are many ways Rush can be dealt with. All ways will be tried as necessary and as quickly as possible. To start with:
    1. Daniel and Ikaris blast Rush with Nova Level Heat Blasts.
    Ah, as long as it's not Flaming teleports or Oceans of flaming oil or giant pillars of fire he should be fine. Ambient heat never bothered anyone in Megaman.

2. While being attacked and distracted, Harry will send Bob to sneak inside Rush, possessing him from the inside.
    Interesting. Aside from the whole Stable Reality thing, has Bob ever shown the ability to possess machines before? Much less Dr. Light-level AIs?

3. Once inside, Bob/Rush will attack Yuna, forcing her to use the Mega Gun against him, shutting down Rush for good.
    How would Bob hit Jay Garrick? Because this is like Jay Garrick with his reaction times boosted tremendously.

4. If that doesn’t work, all Bob has to do is Shut Rush down from the inside or force him to remove his collar and the suit. Once the collar is removed, he is vulnerable to all attacks, once the suit is removed, all it would take is one good “Hexus” from Harry to short circuit him.
    Two problems. A) Being a dog, he doesn't exactly have grippers to take off his own suit or collar.
    B) Removing the collar would just make him 'less tough' but he would still be immune to anything that isn't a Megaman Hazard.

5. If Bob can’t do it, Daniel can send Dana in to play the role of ‘Ghost in the Shell’ and do the same.
    Again, even without talking about the suit, does she have feats of AI control?

Impulse will find himself up against GG, who can match him for speed,
    Not once he doubles it.

deflect any and all FF magic,
    Fortunately he's only casting on himself. Is the magic PUNCHES that will do her in.

and have access to all the powers of her teammates as well as her own. All she has to do is pin him down long enough for Molly to “Deep Freeze” him and send him packing to the NeverNever.
    Because that's TOTALLY easy to do to a Flash even BEFORE the Final Fantasy powerups. I mean it's not like they can just vibrate molecules through anyone and do it all the time or anything...

Oh, wait....

Yuna, will be attacked as she stands on top of Rush.
    Best of luck hitting in that one picosecond or so.

Molly will create a strong wind to attack and surround Yuna. A wind that is strong enough to lift her off the ground [or Rush’s back] and contain all of her ‘emanations’.
    Because Molly could totally hit Jay Garrick with one of those.

Chachzero has no speed.
    She has 'Anime Warrior' levels of speed. She was keeping up with Negi up until he unlocked his Lightning God mode that gave him Lightning Speed.

With the help of a veil from Molly, Justine can move quickly and silently to the doll from behind. Using her Phasing ability and her enhanced reflexes to avoid being attacked, she can either cancel the gravity under the doll and easily disarm her of the glove, or greatly increase the gravity under the doll and do the same.
    Because it's not like Gravity magic was one of the specialties she fought in negima!

Actually, now that I think about it, it wasn't. It was Ku:Nel's gimmick, and she didn't fight him. Evangeline preferred Dark/Ice and Negi liked Light/Wind.

Alright, she still had keen senses and was pretty crazy-fast.

Merlin will find himself out-gunned by a Team up of Harry and Thomas. Harry will use magic enhanced by Soulfire/Winter/Starbrand Cosmic Energy, plus all of the counter spells from Book of Vishanti to fight Merlin. Thomas will back him up, using the sword and his own powers to keep Merlin off guard and help take him down.
    Even if the fight lasted long enough that this team was a factor, it really wouldn't be THAT overwhelming to him. With the spikard he's literally got several universes to draw on for magic energy so they could keep magic dueling until either the book ran out of counterspells or someone got tired enough to screw up. Thomas would annoy him, as Merlin was at best a passible swordsman, but with Ghostwheel helping out he would be capable of handling two people.

If they have to, Molly and Harry can freeze then entire Space Station, turning everyone and everything in it into ice. But that’s a bit extreme.
    Nothing Evangeline hasn't tried.

Ikaris’ disintegration and nova blasts can fry just about anything.
    If he gets it off.

Thomas, being an expert shot thanks to his Vampire nature, can fire off Strange Matter bullets at Yuna, Impulse, and/or Merlin, hitting them from a distance regardless of how fast they are moving.
    Feats for him hitting something moving at the speed of light? Much less FTL?

Anyway even if he tried, Yuna would just shoot the bullets out of the air. She's totally done that before.

Thomas and Daniel can also hack into the Space Stations Systems to use them against the other team in various ways, especially if the station has an automated internal defense system.
    If the fight lasts long enough for them to get past "enter Username and Password" I'd be surprised.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Sorry I haven't responded yet, I'll try to post something tonight.

Sorry I haven't responded yet, I'll try to post something tonight.
    Fair enough. I was going to bump it to ask for questions anyway.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Ambient heat never bothered anyone in Megaman.
    The lava pits in Junk Man's stage come to mind. There's also Fire Man, Heat Man, Flame Man, etc., whose blasts were all below nova-level and could hurt MM just fine.

Still though, the speed advantage here is a big one.

Also, regarding Thomas - he has a small degree of inherent super speed; nothing comic-book level, but still notably faster than normal humans. And Dream Girl's precog wasn't really suitable for combat, like Jedi or Norma-Ray precog.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    The lava pits in Junk Man's stage come to mind. There's also Fire Man, Heat Man, Flame Man, etc., whose blasts were all below nova-level and could hurt MM just fine.

Still though, the speed advantage here is a big one.

Also, regarding Thomas - he has a small degree of inherent super speed; nothing comic-book level, but still notably faster than normal humans. And Dream Girl's precog wasn't really suitable for combat, like Jedi or Norma-Ray precog.
    Dream Girl isn't on the power list. Thomas has his own Pre-Cog he got from joining the Wild Hunt. It worked very well during the assault on Arctis Tor in "Proven Guilty", adn again in "Cold Days".

None of which hurt from heat blasts and were specifically fire-powers, as I showed in the linked to clips.

Dream Girl isn't on the power list. Thomas has his own Pre-Cog he got from joining the Wild Hunt. It worked very well during the assault on Arctis Tor in "Proven Guilty", adn again in "Cold Days".
    Yeah, but unless something crazy happened in the last couple Dresden books, there weren't any Flashes around for Thomas to shoot and show that off.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Thomas has his own Pre-Cog he got from joining the Wild Hunt. It worked very well during the assault on Arctis Tor in "Proven Guilty", and again in "Cold Days".
    Very skeptical about this. I recall him being able to tell when the Wild Hunt was going to be in town, but that's awfully specific. Still, I'll have the opportunity to re-read both books tomorrow, so I'll get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    None of which hurt from heat blasts and were specifically fire-powers
    Pretty sure Heat Man's weapon is a heat blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

I gave Links showing it was a flaming rush move and fire pillars.

And I'll point out just being the same category of damage doesn't really work.

For example, Mario jumping on his head didn't work but some thug on PCP punching him totally would.

So just transfer of kinetic energy through a bodily mass hitting you wasn't good enough it had to be more-or-less exactly the kind of thing it was in the game.

Any further questions? I'm blowing through these posts! 3/12

Team The MunchKING

Alright, well my strategy should be apparent from my item purchases. rush can tank pretty much everything et lux in tenebris can throw at him, thanks to both his stable reality and Abomination level regen. And thanks to the firefly rune he's drawing the Aggro.

Large Targets are just easier to hit. And in the confined space of the Station, he isn't going to have much room to move.

Impulse has a bunch of Mushroom clones, and he can shoot energy scouts that have all his powers and then some. Now we've boosted Yuna to Flash levels. SO with the Pacio boost and the Venom stat bump as well, she should be Impulse-grade level speedster. She also has feats in her own book for speeding up bullets she shoots so she could shoot down other bullets while in hyper-bullet-time mode. So even though the other guns wouldn't normally fire FTL projectiles, now they can.

Harry Dresden may have a book of Counterspells, but he can't counter an FTL Punch-in-the-face. And once he's stone (or a Frog, or Dead) he won't be able to counter it. And Just in case we'll Guardian Virus him afterwards.

If you can find him. Even still, the Starbrand and his own defensive shields will deal with any attempt at physical assault.

Thomas, as far as I can tell doesn't have any superspeed, but seeing as how she's a Negima girl and has a bad tendency to go "badump-ba-dump" over any super sexy guy, I'm going to suggest Yuna leave that one to Impulse.

Huh? You've got it backwards. Thomas can use his Incubus powers to draw female, and some males, to him if he wants to. Basically, he has no interest in men except the best way to take them down in a fight. If Yuna get's within eyesight of Thomas, she is going to be too busy staring at him to notice when someone else is attacking her.

Glorious Girl, according to the wikis provided, shares the Kryptonian weakness to magic. Which means while Pre-FF Impulse would never been able to hurt her by punching her, by infusing his punches with magic they should do massive damage. Likewise she's not immune to being turned to stone. Likewise Bad Breath should mess her up something fierce.

Combining the best of both, means that GG doe snot have a weakness to magic. Instead she has Megann's ability to use and counter magic, this includes attempts and transmutation.

Daniel-Ra depends on whether the Sun Disk has to be activated on-field or not. If he starts out as Egyptian Captain Marvel, then he could be annoying. He should be their top target. I'm not sure how good Captain marvel's resistance to magic is, but as I've pointed out before, the Game Mechanics say anything that's not immune to it gets turned to stone. The evasion and resistance checks are subsumed under the attack's accuracy check; which thanks to Concentrate, Impulse's literally incapable of missing.

He starts out full power, you can confirm this with Sharkerbob who created the item.

Winter Lady? Well without the Norn Stones specifically giving her Flash-Level Superspeed, she's going to get punched and shot a lot before she even knows the match has started. Even if the Norn stones give her immunity to petrification, she's going to have a hard time taking monk-level punches that hit about a billion times a second.

You can touch what you can't find or touch. The Winter Lady will be invisible and intangible and her powers allow for fast reflexes, teleportation, and defensive shields.

Justine? Pash even ChachaZero could feed her the Business end of a Super-sword. Much less Ghostwheel or Rush.

Justine has Soider-man level reflexes, strength and speed. Pride's phasing ability and the ability to control gravity. Plus Molly's veils making her invisible. All she needs to do is sneak up behind the doll and Chachzero is flattened.

The Eternal Ikaris is going to be a pain. Fortunately I don't think "Stone enhanced magic Super-punches" qualifies as "conventional damage". However the wiki does give him "total mental control over his physical form and bodily processes even when he is asleep or unconscious" so claiming I could turn him to stone is probably a long shot. OK. I guess the scouts get to do what they were originally designed to do. They were (and Impulse used them nearly every time) supposed to go through Time. They rarely actually brought things back, or took things with them since Bart was a little worried about mucking up the timeline, but it was a critical detail of the villain's plan that they COULD. When he used them to muck with time, He had him bring him back cool stuff in addition. So yeah the Scouts can just grab him and dump him in some random time. As it creates an alternate timeline rather than allowing him to come back to the match and fight We'll still win. Ghost Wheel can have much the same effect by dumping him out near the Courts of Chaos or something.

So yeah, Basically:

A) Impulse casts Break (swdMag) and Hast2 with DualCast. Now in addition to everything all my guys move and react twice as fast.

B) Impulse spams energy scouts (and the Mario-Clones) that use the Break Punch and Haste speed to punch and beat down the enemies, esp. as I mentioned above.

C) Yuna, Also moving at Flash+ speeds, gasses the enemies with Bad Breath canisters and then the Guardian Virus.

D) Then if they aren't already dead from that, she can blast them with her Megagun.

E) Merlin calls up Ghostwheel and gets him to trump-dump the other team, and he does the same with his spikard bit.

F) Chachazero teaches Justine Dolls don't feel love. Well, except Chachamaru, but that was science mixed in.

G) Rush uses his super size, toughness, regen, and stable reality to tank all of my opponents' hits while melting them down in Hellfire.

As always, my people react intelligently and if anyone tires to hit Impulse, they eat about a dozen counters after they miss. Each one with Stone powers. And even if they do kill Impulse he pops right back up anyway.
    Alright, lets' see if I can pick apart His Strat .... okay, and few to start with.

Very skeptical about this. I recall him being able to tell when the Wild Hunt was going to be in town, but that's awfully specific. Still, I'll have the opportunity to re-read both books tomorrow, so I'll get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Proven Guilty Jim Butcher Ch39

He gritted his teeth and shook his head, "Since last year ... since the Erlking ... I've had ... intuitions, maybe? Maybe just instincts. I can feel things in the air better now than before. I think the Wild Hunt is coming towards us. I think a lot of things are coming towards us."
    ... and that was several years ago. By now he is much better at it.

If you can find him. Even still, the Starbrand and his own defensive shields will deal with any attempt at physical assault.
    He won't have time to activate his shields or starbrand.

Huh? You've got it backwards. Thomas can use his Incubus powers to draw female, and some males, to him if he wants to. Basically, he has no interest in men except the best way to take them down in a fight. If Yuna get's within eyesight of Thomas, she is going to be too busy staring at him to notice when someone else is attacking her.
    That was my point!! Thus letting Impulse (or Merlin in your time-slow strat) beat up Thomas instead of Yuna (though Bad Breath hits everyone on your team anyway).

Glorious Girl, according to the wikis provided, shares the Kryptonian weakness to magic.
    Combining the best of both, means that GG doe snot have a weakness to magic. Instead she has Megann's ability to use and counter magic, this includes attempts and transmutation.
    That's not what the linked-to Wiki says. I'm sure you have feats though, right?

He starts out full power, you can confirm this with Sharkerbob who created the item.
    Fair enough. Is Catain Marvel IMMUNE to petrification?

You can touch what you can't find or touch. The Winter Lady will be invisible and intangible and her powers allow for fast reflexes, teleportation, and defensive shields.
    Fast reflexes as in Flash-level fast? or Fast for normal Joes level fast?

Justine has Soider-man level reflexes, strength and speed. Pride's phasing ability and the ability to control gravity. Plus Molly's veils making her invisible. All she needs to do is sneak up behind the doll and Chachzero is flattened.
    And if she had any chance to access or use any of that, it might be important.

S this ends in like 6 hours? Vote Early vote Often Vote MunchKING!!