Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    Sucks for Echo that the only way Marvel seems to be able to promote her on the Avengers is always throughout some other character or identity. Maybe the Disney+ Hawkeye series will change her profile.
    I always really liked her as a character so yeah annoying this is the case and I agree with your points and hope for the same as well.

The amount of times I've seen today on this forum & Twitter that Frenzy is Tempo is irritating me!! Not all Black Women look the same come on now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    They should save that for Wanda.
    She'd just strut like a bad bitch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The amount of times I've seen today on this forum & Twitter that Frenzy is Tempo is irritating me!! Not all Black Women look the same come on now!
    I think that has more something to do with the fact that Frenzy has her official gala outfit which looks nothing like the one in this preview. She is also a large woman with a muscular build.
    The woman in this preview is shorter than cap, has a skinny arms and her outfit looks nothing like Frenzy's.

The only elements she shares with frenzy are the skin color and the hair style. Therefor it's logical to assume that this is not supposed to be Frenzy.

Which raises the question who else is that and since all gala outfits are supposed to match a mutant character's costumes or powers, the most likely candidate would be Tempo consider her outfits tend to be gold colored and she isn't as stout looking as Frenzy.

My impression is Tempo due to the color scheme and Duggan seems to want to use more often. Being Frenzy would be interesting since she fought Captain America as part of the Femizons.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She'd just strut like a bad bitch.
    Matthew 7:6
    “Do not cast your pearls before swine”
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Assuming it is Tempo how did she get stuck with that job? A big gala is about to go down and she got saddled with being the door person. Whoever (Emma/Kitty/ect) approached her to be the glorified usher should have been met with a demonstrative "go f**k yourself". I mean really, Tempo should not be the door girl; she should be showing out at the gala.
    Depending on how they want to play with her powers she would be the perfect person to do it. She could be there during any time of the party.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Matthew 7:6
    “Do not cast your pearls before swine”
    Then why bring Shaw?
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I guess Phoenix Echo wasn’t invited? Would it be too awkward for the Avengers to explain?
    Naw, awkward would have been T'Challa showing up, and in front with the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    You are right, they have reasons oto be suspicious with x-men. They are part of earth best defense teams, better be careful
    Battle-ready I agree with but we've seen Reed and Stark use tech to switch from civilian clothes to costumes. Rogue and Gambit did it recently but I get it, it's a show of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I think that has more something to do with the fact that Frenzy has her official gala outfit which looks nothing like the one in this preview. She is also a large woman with a muscular build.
    The woman in this preview is shorter than cap, has a skinny arms and her outfit looks nothing like Frenzy's.

The only elements she shares with frenzy are the skin color and the hair style. Therefor it's logical to assume that this is not supposed to be Frenzy.

Which raises the question who else is that and since all gala outfits are supposed to match a mutant character's costumes or powers, the most likely candidate would be Tempo consider her outfits tend to be gold colored and she isn't as stout looking as Frenzy.
    Agreed. The dress color is close to Tempo's classic costume and she appeared in this book not long ago.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

My impression is Tempo due to the color scheme and Duggan seems to want to use more often. Being Frenzy would be interesting since she fought Captain America as part of the Femizons.
    Seems kinda short to be Frenzy. Marvel.com lists her height as 6' 11", meaning she should be noticeably taller than even Cap, whereas the woman in the picture is definitely shorter. Frenzy should be more muscled as well, but that is a trait often removed from female characters in comic art.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

That is NOT Frenzy. She’s a prominent character in SWORD. Tempo has appeared in Marauders before and it’s her color scheme. Frenzy is wearing a blue and gold outfit.

Plus, Tempo can speed their asses up if the line is taking too long.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    On the Frenzy/Tempo/CeCe debate. I think it makes much more sense it is Frenzy cause of her position on SWORD. I just think its a change of outfit.
    Cipher and Hub have similar hairstyles.
    My flag is bacon.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Then why bring Shaw?
    It's a Hellfire sponsored event, and he's still their Black King.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    For crying out loud! It's Tempo. Frenzy is in a completely different dress. Mateo Lolli just probably got the hairstyle wrong. Or Heather just changed up her hair-style, added in some weave...if you want to be that no-prize, about it.
    See Frenzy's exact role in S.W.O.R.D.