Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Marvel is moving forward with the Inhumans film.

http://collider.com/the-inhumans-mov...t-cole-script/

Finally, that Inhumanity buildup is going to mean something.

Niffleheim

Great news about the movie happening. It will be the push they need to cement the Inhumans.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-12-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Sounds good to me, I'm actually pretty interested to see what Marvel Studios does with the Inhumans.

However, I do wonder if its a good idea to try and make it with the level of humor that Guardians of the galaxy had. I'm not saying it couldn't have jokes and laughs but perhaps it would be better if a movie about a lost kingdom of super humans should have a more serious and dramatic feel, such as Game of thrones, which is something the comic and the movie rumors already compared it to.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Vin Diesel for Black Bolt

Niffleheim

The humor will be Vin Diesel as Black Bolt. It's Ben Affleck all over again. Whoever did this castings need to be fired. I'm just glad for now it hasn't been confirmed that he will play BB.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Oh this is good news. But if it's like the comic, it'll be on a slow boat to China and might be released in the mid 22nd century. I really like the series but it feels like the release of each issue is painfully slow.

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

Crystal better have that headband thingy or I will die

Also will love to see the Lockjaw auditions

BANNED

:Missed Lockjaw joke opportunity:

In a way not having the Fantastic Four and X-men has forced Marvel to be more creative. A blessing in disguise.

If only the phenomenon would filter down to publishing. Then again comic fans would have to be open to new things.
    Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 08-12-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Niffleheim

So who will play Lockjaw???

I actually want Vin Diesel to be Gorgon, I think he could pull off the look.

image.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-12-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm pretty excited about the prospect of an Inhumans movie. A two things I'm wanting from it though:
    1) Give Medusa and Crystal important roles; ie, no more of this 1 womenz per team crap
    2) Play up the kingdom/GoT-ish feel and don't try to rip off the X-Men's oppressed minority themes

Niffleheim

Should the movie touch on the Kree-Skrull war or should it be solely about the struggles within the Royal family?

You know, maybe this could be a good opportunity. This could be a chance for Marvel to make a truly diverse film. Instead of casting yet another white guy as the lead role, that could go to a woman, or a person of colour.

. . .

Man, I'm surprised I was able to get through that without bursting out laughing. Nope, this movie's going to be another opportunity for a white guy to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Should the movie touch on the Kree-Skrull war or should it be solely about the struggles within the Royal family?
    The Skrulls are with the Fantastic Four film rights, unfortunately.

Niffleheim

Then at least the Kree can be used to reference the Inhumans' origins.