Page 157 of 173 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2583
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    LOL

Oh that's HILARIOUS.

I'm sending this to every one of my friends who are Cowboys fans.

There is talk again about Brady going to Miami next year. I am not in favor of this. Having to cheer for Brady will break my brain.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

There is talk again about Brady going to Miami next year. I am not in favor of this. Having to cheer for Brady will break my brain.
    Do tell. I thought Brady would want to go to a team that’s ready to win it all RIGHT NOW, and in the AFC, that’s not Miami which hasn’t got a snowball’s chance of getting past Kansas City, Cincinnati, Buffalo or even the Chargers.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Well, Detroit might be a QB away from winning it all. They were downright scary this season, and I know it wasn't because of Goff. Brady in the Motor City? I mean, playing in the NFC North is kind of like getting exiled to Jotunheim, compared to the nice old man warmth of Tampa Bay. But maybe.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Does 45 year old Brady want to play in the cold anymore?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Does 45 year old Brady want to play in the cold anymore?
    A 45 year old Brady needs to retire before he gets permanently hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    A 45 year old Brady needs to retire before he gets permanently hurt.
    I’ve said this before, and I stand by my opinion: Brady’s divorce from Giselle liberated him from the responsibilities that came from being a husband and father. Now, there’s nothing stopping him from continuing to play until his body finally falls apart.

Pat MacFee is over the moon about that Cowboys play.

Finally, people stopped talking about the C-gap and that weird Colts punt run thing.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’ve said this before, and I stand by my opinion: Brady’s divorce from Giselle liberated him from the responsibilities that came from being a husband and father. Now, there’s nothing stopping him from continuing to play until his body finally falls apart.
    I'm a Brady fan and even I agree with this. ^^^^^^^

F Tom Brady, at this point he's just playing the selfish prick. The man doesn't even want the contact, which makes him unfit to be out there on the field. That last Dallas game to see him throw 60+ times and turn his back after throwing red zone picks and tripping guys was just too much. Where he goes shouldn't even be a debate. He's a liability, he can't do training camps or much practice let alone maintain the 17 game season, forget the playoffs. Just greedy man. Aaron Rogers prolly got another stab and a half at it but he's near the end too but not like Brady. Cheers to him finding the on-field reckoning he's willing to take us all through.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Heard this on Sports Radio today. Shear fun speculation not based in reality, but, Brady to Miami, Rodgers to NYJets and Lamar to the Pats, with Allen at Buffalo, how is that for a division loaded with QBs?

Heard this on Sports Radio today. Shear fun speculation not based in reality, but, Brady to Miami, Rodgers to NYJets and Lamar to the Pats, with Allen at Buffalo, how is that for a division loaded with QBs?
    Phins lose in the Championship game, Pats get blown out in the first round, Bills choke in the second round, and the Jets still don't make it.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Yeah, I heard the Rodgers rumor this morning. All things considered, that’s the unlikeliest part of the equation because of his bloated contract that would make moving him difficult at best.

Green Bay will probably ask for 2 #1s and a top player. Who is giving them that?
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-24-2023 at 09:53 PM.

Greenway will probably ask for 2 #1s and a top player. Who is giving them that?
    Somebody desperate enough and with that kind of capital.

The Jets do come to mind.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.