Page 99 of 772 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Attachment 106452
    Attachment 106453
    Attachment 106454

Full women for me. No body shaming.
    This is all I am saying! As a young girl, I originally identified with Storm in part because she was a full figured, black woman. I don't want to loose that piece of her. Storm is just as much African-American in her DNA as she is African. There is every possibility she could get the body type and make from her African American dad, and not her African mom.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I told you guys this is the year of the STORM!!!

I was wondering if she will join the game. Glad to see her in there. Not sure if it will be another cash grab. I would much prefer for a single-player experience or something among those lines with RPG elements and story. They did that in the past with an X-Men game but then they completely switched to the cash-grab bullshits and haven't seen a good mobile game with Storm for a while now.

fans have already modified her to look darker lol

this looks much better!!
    That looks much better than the above!

I told you guys this is the year of the STORM!!!

Ugh,. why would they pick such a dated costume? I thought we were past this design as the template

Ororo's original stats were 5'11", 127lbs. That's supermodel/Nilotic skinny. Even the updated weight of 145lbs is still on the thin side. Yardin be doing wayyy too much.

https://www.writeups.org/height-weight-super-heroes/

Scroll down to the bottom of this link and see real athletes with their height and weight.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Ororo's original stats were 5'11", 127lbs. That's supermodel/Nilotic skinny. Even the updated weight of 145lbs is still on the thin side. Yardin be doing wayyy too much.

https://www.writeups.org/height-weight-super-heroes/

Scroll down to the bottom of this link and see real athletes with their height and weight.
    I always thought 127 was way too skinny. Also idk why people think Storm has to be so dark skinned. Why can't she just be brown skinned like Janet or Angela? Another thing...when Storm does her outer space feats I need them to make her powers stronger when she's outer space because lighting on Jupiter is 100 times more powerful than that on Earth

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I always thought 127 was way too skinny. Also idk why people think Storm has to be so dark skinned. Why can't she just be brown skinned like Janet or Angela? Another thing...when Storm does her outer space feats I need them to make her powers stronger when she's outer space because lighting on Jupiter is 100 times more powerful than that on Earth
    I think the issue is that a lot of the times what is being called brown skinned is really really light brown skin that's barely brown. There have been times that because of the coloring in some books, I think it's a tanned woman with light blonde hair.

Anok Yai is 5' 10" and about 120lbs, with South Sudanese ancestry(Nilotic). She's a bit skinny for Ororo's new stats, but only marginally for her classical stats.

Ajuma Nasenyana is about 5' 10.5" and also about 120lbs, and is Turkana Kenyan(exactly where Ororo's mom is from.

Naomi Campbell is about 5'9" 127 lbs.

If you distribute 15-25lbs of muscle and t/a you get modern Ororo stats, but that's not going to create thicc proportions, just fill them out a bit.

Okay, found a match for the modern stats: 5'11.5", 145lb Aisha Tyler.

Attachment 106469

That's it, the end.

Oooh, I like all of those body figures for Ororo. Especially the dark skin because we don't need another whitewashed Halle Berry here.

Anok Yai is 5' 10" and about 120lbs, with South Sudanese ancestry(Nilotic). She's a bit skinny for Ororo's new stats, but only marginally for her classical stats.

Ajuma Nasenyana is about 5' 10.5" and also about 120lbs, and is Turkana Kenyan(exactly where Ororo's mom is from.

If you distribute 15-25lbs of muscle and t/a you get modern Ororo stats, but that's not going to create thicc proportions, just fill them out a bit.
    Can't agree more with that.

On the other side, Marvel stats when it comes to weight and height has always been mediocre correct, but some people take different understanding of that. For me, Storm's perfect body and face representation in the real world would be Yetide Badaki, she is for example 5ft 3 ¾ (161.9 cm official confirmation) and weighs 120 lbs (she said so herself, no official confirmation on that):

Attachment 106470

Now, I do know that she is on the short side, but with some high heels, she can get to those 5'8" or 5'11" or even via some small angle changes, she can appear much taller. I like how her build is almost perfect and the closest thing to what we would have with real Storm. She is thick, she has all the curves and she has the body, as well!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ugh,. why would they pick such a dated costume? I thought we were past this design as the template
    I'm sure some other designs will pop up. there are going to be tons of versions of the same character from what the developers are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I was wondering if she will join the game. Glad to see her in there. Not sure if it will be another cash grab. I would much prefer for a single-player experience or something among those lines with RPG elements and story. They did that in the past with an X-Men game but then they completely switched to the cash-grab bullshits and haven't seen a good mobile game with Storm for a while now.

That looks much better than the above!
    I won't ever install these games on my phone. I like she is there but all i want is a good console game and nothing like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 that sh!t was trash.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2021 at 12:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Okay, found a match for the modern stats: 5'11.5", 145lb Aisha Tyler.

Attachment 106469

That's it, the end.
    those women are stunning i could totally get behind a woman with similar body type being cast as storm.

oan: I'm so ready for tomorrow bp. I predict we have a lot to digest come tomorrow!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I won't ever install these games on my phone. I like she is there but u want i good console game and nothing like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 that sh!t was trash.
    I used to play the app games but they are never very fun and almost all of them require you to fork out more money.

MUA3 was a joke. I didn't even bother with that game.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I used to play the app games but they are never very fun and almost all of them require you to fork out more money.

MUA3 was a joke. I didn't even bother with that game.
    right which is a shame honestly. all the money people have to invest in those types of games to level up characters, purchase characters, etc., is just way too much.

and you never lied. how mua3 gone be worst the mua2? freaking insanity

right which is a shame honestly. all the money people have to invest in those types of games to level up characters, purchase characters, etc., is just way too much.

and you never lied. how mua3 gone be worst the mua2? freaking insanity
    It's way too much to expect the average consumer to spend, especially if they play multiple app games.

I actually liked MUA2. I thought Storm was one of the best characters in the game with her chain lightning finally back from XMLI and her fusions were some of the most interesting and less repetitive since she had multiple powers to channel. And biggest deal of all was that it was the first game in the series to give Storm her cape. A lot of the characters had terrible alternate costumes but both of Storm's were great to use.