Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    What comic is this from, please?
    New Avengers: The Reunion by Jim McCann and David Lopez. One of my favourite Bobbi stories ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    I know there were plans for a Mockingbird series on ABC family, and those didn't come about. But I still think she could carry a TV series of her own. Netflix, are you listening?
    She could definitely carry her own TV show: she's basically half an Avengers team on her own. I'd love to see her pop up in Agents of SHIELD first to introduce her to more people and then branch off into her own show. I imagine that she and Simmons would get on well, sharing a science background before moving to the field.

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    New Avengers: The Reunion by Jim McCann and David Lopez. One of my favourite Bobbi stories ever.
    Ack, for real? I don't remember that part. Who is the other woman that she's fighting with?

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Ack, for real? I don't remember that part. Who is the other woman that she's fighting with?
    Monica Rappaccini, the Scientist Supreme at the time. Monica tried to recruit her, Bobbi told her where to shove it.

Bobbi's turned beating Scientist Supremes into something of a habit.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

She could definitely carry her own TV show: she's basically half an Avengers team on her own. I'd love to see her pop up in Agents of SHIELD first to introduce her to more people and then branch off into her own show. I imagine that she and Simmons would get on well, sharing a science background before moving to the field.
    This. I confess I haven't seen Agents of SHIELD, but an appearance by Bobbi would make me check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    This. I confess I haven't seen Agents of SHIELD, but an appearance by Bobbi would make me check it out.
    I`m not a fan of the show, but an appearance by Bobbi would have me taking a second look.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I`m not a fan of the show, but an appearance by Bobbi would have me taking a second look.
    Bobbi on the show is a must. And while we're at it, how about a Bobbi/Captain Marvel team-up?

Ultimate Member

Well, Nick Fury essentially made Coulson the new Director of SHIELD in the season finale, and tasked him with rebuilding the organization from the ground up. I was thinking that this would be the perfect opportunity to start introducing named-SHIELD agents from the comics to join the "new SHIELD," Bobbi included. Also, Jimmy Woo, Clay Quartermain, Daisy Johnson, Abigail Brand (to set up a future appearance by SWORD), etc.

Anyone else think Maggie Grace would be perfect to play Mockingbird for Movies/TV?

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I really miss this mask for Mockingbird [from her re-introduction in Marvel Team-UP #95]

That original look was the best, even if the sleeves were probably impractical.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well, Nick Fury essentially made Coulson the new Director of SHIELD in the season finale, and tasked him with rebuilding the organization from the ground up. I was thinking that this would be the perfect opportunity to start introducing named-SHIELD agents from the comics to join the "new SHIELD," Bobbi included. Also, Jimmy Woo, Clay Quartermain, Daisy Johnson, Abigail Brand (to set up a future appearance by SWORD), etc.
    Also forgeting Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, maybe even Jessica Drew, however the important thing is they must be guest spots nothing more. AOS is about new non powered characters and how they survive in the world where powers exist. Next Season should be shown to have Coulson rebuild shield with May as AD and Hill as avengers liason.
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    That original look was the best, even if the sleeves were probably impractical.
    I like the original look myself. However, some artist over exaggerated the sleeves quite a bit.
    This version below looked like a good length to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I like the original look myself. However, some artist over exaggerated the sleeves quite a bit.
    This version below looked like a good length to me.

Please tell me where this is from, i don't recall reading it.
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Please tell me where this is from, i don't recall reading it.
    It's from a flashback in Hawkeye & Mockingbird by Jim McCann, with art by David Lopez. Probably my favourite Bobbi story.

It's from a flashback in Hawkeye & Mockingbird by Jim McCann, with art by David Lopez. Probably my favourite Bobbi story.
    I miss McCann's Hawkeye & Mockingbird series. I wish it had lasted longer. That title's style of costumed super-heroic story and art was right in my wheelhouse.

Hawkeye&Mockingbird.jpg
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner), NOVA (Richard Rider)