Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The food falls from the sky by the tonne, killing the hungry.

I wish for a stylish hat.
    Only to be attacked in rhyme by the Cat, demanding his Hat back, jack.

I wish I can stop doing this wish thing and get back to work.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So it is granted, except you now work as a mod having to monitor this thread until the end of time.

I wish I had a waffle maker.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    So it is granted, except you now work as a mod having to monitor this thread until the end of time.

I wish I had a waffle maker.
    Granted, but it's sentient and keeps burning your hands

I wish I had Excalibur and Carnwennan, King Arthur's weapons, with all the magic to go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Granted, but it's sentient and keeps burning your hands

I wish I had Excalibur and Carnwennan, King Arthur's weapons, with all the magic to go with them.
    Granted, you have all the magic that goes with any pair of weapons only existing in fiction.

I wish you could access the internet with only your mind.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Granted, you have all the magic that goes with any pair of weapons only existing in fiction.

Granted, TerryAce can access the internet with only his mind, forever banning him from computers while exposing him directly to the depths of depravity and inanity the internet contains.

I wish for complete control of a 10 foot radius bubble of reality around me down to the atomic level, the ability to expertly use this control, and for it to not affect me physically or mentally in any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

Granted, but you get a computer virus in your brain as well

I wish I had the power of DC's The Spectre, and could utilize it's vast power in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Granted, TerryAce can access the internet with only his mind, forever banning him from computers while exposing him directly to the depths of depravity and inanity the internet contains.

I wish for complete control of a 10 foot radius bubble of reality around me down to the atomic level, the ability to expertly use this control, and for it to not affect me physically or mentally in any other way.
    Granted. You have complete control of reality in a 10 foot radius bubble fixed in space, from the moment the wish has been granted. Outside this bubble, you have no control over reality, including yourself. Have fun in your very small domain!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce
    I wish I had the power of DC's The Spectre, and could utilize it's vast power in the real world.
    Granted, but DC writers have complete control over the exact amount of power they want to grant you, like the actual Spectre.

I wish the poster who will grant me my wish can get whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect me or my loved ones in any way.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Granted. You have complete control of reality in a 10 foot radius bubble fixed in space, from the moment the wish has been granted. Outside this bubble, you have no control over reality, including yourself. Have fun in your very small domain!

Granted, but DC writers have complete control over the exact amount of power they want to grant you, like the actual Spectre.

I wish the poster who will grant me my wish can get whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect me or my loved ones in any way.
    Granted and I want you to be affected IN EVERY WAY... lol...that or Granted, you are now nonexistent.

I wish I had x-ray vision.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    I wish I had x-ray vision.
    Granted, every living thing you look at quickly dies due to the powerful x-rays being emitted from your eyes.

I wish red and blue switched places.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Granted, every living thing you look at quickly dies due to the powerful x-rays being emitted from your eyes.

I wish red and blue switched places.
    Your wish is granted and many people die in the causing traffic accidents as there are no longer red lights.

I wish I got a brand new never used towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Your wish is granted and many people die in the causing traffic accidents as there are no longer red lights.

I wish I got a brand new never used towel.
    Granted, you have a brand new never used skunk-hair towel with realistic smell that sticks to your hands.

I wish that all drinking water on the planet is dosed with LSD for 24 hours. I intend to hydrate with non-water drinks during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Granted, you have a brand new never used skunk-hair towel with realistic smell that sticks to your hands.

I wish that all drinking water on the planet is dosed with LSD for 24 hours. I intend to hydrate with non-water drinks during this time.

Done, but you are immediately killed by LSD high maniacs

I wish I was Jonathan Harker after the end of the Dracula novel

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Done, but you are immediately killed by LSD high maniacs

I wish I was Jonathan Harker after the end of the Dracula novel
    Granted, you've been dead for several decades though, since the novel happened in the late 1800's (technically, right now is "after the end of the Dracula novel" ^^).

I wish I had EU Peak Luke Skywalker's powers and equipment, knowing how to use them perfectly, in spite of the Force not actually existing in our universe, and without being negatively affected physically or mentally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Granted, you've been dead for several decades though, since the novel happened in the late 1800's (technically, right now is "after the end of the Dracula novel" ^^).

I wish I had EU Peak Luke Skywalker's powers and equipment, knowing how to use them perfectly, in spite of the Force not actually existing in our universe, and without being negatively affected physically or mentally.
    ITS YOURS! But Darth Vader is also your father.

"I wish for a goddess like you to stay by my side forever."

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    ITS YOURS! But Darth Vader is also your father.

"I wish for a goddess like you to stay by my side forever."
    Granted, you are now conjoined siamese twins with the person.

I wish that people could dodge bullets.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie