Page 275 of 590 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 8841
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Call this a conspiracy theory, but it's interesting that they chose to reveal these images the same week that the Disney-Fox deal has been gaining so much more traction.
    Yes, that would be a conspiracy theory since the accompanying EW magazine was probably planned and put together forever ago.

Fantastic Member

the irony that is Storm carrying an umbrella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yes, that would be a conspiracy theory since the accompanying EW magazine was probably planned and put together forever ago.
    Your post would be more convincing if you weren't a Laura fan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    the irony that is Storm carrying an umbrella
    Oh dear. Another strike for Storm in the Fox-men films. I didn't think they could reduce her any more than how they already have.

Oh dear. Another strike for Storm in the Fox-men films. I didn't think they could reduce her any more than how they already have.
    Who cares about if she uses and umbrella or not? I'm sure there is panel of her using one somewhere. Lets focus on hiring and actress that looks and fits the part and then giving her a decent role within the films. There isn't even a meal to be complaining about desert.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Your post would be more convincing if you weren't a Laura fan.
    What is your malfunction?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    What is your malfunction?
    Oh look, the other Laura fan. I was wondering when you would arrive.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Who cares about if she uses and umbrella or not? I'm sure there is panel of her using one somewhere. Lets focus on hiring and actress that looks and fits the part and then giving her a decent role within the films. There isn't even a meal to be complaining about desert.
    If you consider a decent role for her, giving Storm, the mistress of the elements, an umbrella, then you are sadly wrong. That is just piling on top of her even more injustices.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    it won't ever happen under fox-men can't wait for this deal to go through with disney
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Oh look, the other Laura fan. I was wondering when you would arrive.
    Oh give it a rest. There isn't a damn thing about Maestroneto's remark that has ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with what character they are or are not a fan of, and it's completely uncalled for.

BANNED

Oh give it a rest. There isn't a damn thing about Maestroneto's remark that has ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with what character they are or are not a fan of, and it's completely uncalled for.
    No, but in the past, my opinions on the Disney deal have been attacked because of how it affects Laura which I am sympathetic about. So this was another one and the writing was on the wall. Anyway, I get the same treatment all the time for being a Jean fan, so I doubt it's anything new in this forum. Perhaps Laura fans manage to generally steer clear of drama, in which case kudos to you guys.

BANNED

No, but in the past, my opinions on the Disney deal have been attacked because of how it affects Laura which I am sympathetic about. So this was another one and the writing was on the wall. Anyway, I get the same treatment all the time for being a Jean fan, so I doubt it's anything new in this forum. Perhaps Laura fans manage to generally steer clear of drama, in which case kudos to you guys.
    Exhibit A.
    Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    Emma's described as "young" all the way back in 1986. The letters page in Gen X state that she's between "25 and 30." She's supposed to be sixteen the first time she meets the Inner Circle, in Gen X as well. All of which long predate Morrison, assuming that you haven't blocked that out. You're being intentionally obtuse in the face of clear textual evidence.

Then again, should have expected it given the username.

Bryan Singer is being sued for raping a 17 year old boy in 2003.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    Bryan Singer is being sued for raping a 17 year old boy in 2003.
    It is about time that he is being dealt with. I hope justice prevails.

BANNED

we better get that X23 movie from mr james mangold.