Mighty Member

Default Agent Carter in Captain Marvel yes or no

I think they should have Carter in Captain Marvel .Its set in the 90s so why not

She would be in her 80s-90s?

It would be a cool cameo tho.

She'd be in her 70's, I'd rather see a season 3 where she's young and adventuring instead of getting a hip replacement.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I'd like to see her as a mentor figure to Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    She'd be in her 70's, I'd rather see a season 3 where she's young and adventuring instead of getting a hip replacement.
    I'd be down for both, to be honest lol

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

If she did appear she'd presumably look a lot like she did in Ant-Man's opening, in her late 60s/early 70s (Ant-Man's prologue was set in '89).

I've heard Ant-Man 2 might include more flashbacks as well, maybe they'll include a little Captain Marvel hint in there too.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Boisterously Confused

I could see Carter as being a Deeply Intimidating Figure in Captain Marvel's story, I just don't know if Atwell's right for it. She's able enough as an actress, but i don't know if she could pull it off through the makeup job they'd have to bury her under. Might be better for somebody like Helen Mirren.

Yea I don't find it necessary at all. I mean some people would enjoy it so sure for that reason I'd want her too. But at this point it would add nothing for me. I'd rather May appear along with Coulson.

BANNED

It depends. I'm a little unclear when SHIELD was created. If it was in the 90s, then I could see Carter having a major significant role. If SHIELD was in the 60s (seems more likely) then Carter doesn't seem like more than a cameo.

I don't know how young she would be, but maybe put Agent Hill in there. They don't use her enough, and I feel Cobie Smulders is an underrated action star.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    I don't know how young she would be, but maybe put Agent Hill in there. They don't use her enough, and I feel Cobie Smulders is an underrated action star.
    There are set photos of her and Nick fury but iono if those were for Captain Marvel or Avnegers 4.