Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Future State: Catwoman #1 Variant by Artgerm

Artgerm drew women with long torso before so I wonder why this is the first time it's really noticeable to me. Maybe because the coloring isn't as realistic as his other ones so I'm not distracted by the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If he looks like he is in his 20 then Tim must look like an infant. But Selina not like Bruce i always see her taking off the suit at a point, she not obsessed with the life
    Maybe not crime-fighting, but being a thief and daredevil is her entire life as much as the crusade is Bruce's.

Mighty Member

Whats Future State about .Is it like a peak to the dc comics in march

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Possible future start 10 years from present day DCU. The story will run for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Kind of, as earlier stated it’s a look into a possible future of dc comics, however dc has also made its intentions known that some series will be continuing on with a few of the plot points used in Future State.

Ideas such as Titans Academy, Yara Flor, Conner Kent on the Suicide Squad, and for the Batfamily the beginning of the Magistrate are some of the future state plots that are going to be used in ongoing starting in March but obviously with tweaks because the exact events of Future State will likely never happen outside of what we see in those books coming in January and March.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

...I feel like the character on the right is either from the current solo or has appeared in the book before.

Yeah, it's one of the Strays. And, damn, I just love how sleek Selina's Future State suit is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...I feel like the character on the right is either from the current solo or has appeared in the book before.
    One of the Strays and the Future State Cheshire and more than likely Catwoman's sidekick that was mentioned.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Extraordinary Member

Nice bike...and butt .

Apparently Tim Fox doesn't go by Tim or Timothy but by Jace and he has his own Oracle

If you want spoilers Bleeding Cool has them, someone said what Rich was describing was the second issue of the The Next Batman.

Also I'm definitely buying this book now.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

I wonder what the present comics have in store for Tim or Jace (whichever we call him) given the fact that we know he will be Batman in 2025 according to Future State but he will likely never get to be Batman outside of that....I guess he will just be someone to watch for now.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Apparently Tim Fox doesn't go by Tim or Timothy but by Jace and he has his own Oracle

If you want spoilers Bleeding Cool has them, someone said what Rich was describing was the second issue of the The Next Batman.

I see why they went with Tim Fox .

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post

Well, that resolves the issue of having the same name as Tim.