Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I am so excited about the different costumes for Wolvie.

Gimmie that brown hotness, or that Jim Lee piece!

I bet we will get Laura in a similar way to Miles; however, I would lose it if she there is an option to choose her.

So if you choose Logan he is the heavy brawler and if you choose Laura she is more acrobatic.

A man can dream

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

I bet we will get Laura in a similar way to Miles; however, I would lose it if she there is an option to choose her.

So if you choose Logan he is the heavy brawler and if you choose Laura she is more acrobatic.

A man can dream
    I'd be cool with playable Laura.

Ffs man, I wish there was more info. I resigned myself to just not getting a Wolverine game for years and then this got announced haha. So annoyed that it’s so far away!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

A man can dream
    Thinking about Miles' introduction in Spiderman, i think it would be interesting and reflective of their first contact in the comics, if Laura was introduced as boss fight first and then becomes a character you occasionaly play as in the story.

The tricky thing would be to make playing as her feel close enough to how she felt as boss. Meaning as little dissonance in toughness, damage output and movement as possible.

Though unlike Miles who only really got his powers at the end of the main story of Spiderman, Laura could very well get story DLCs dedicated to her right away. Simply because she starts out fully powered allready.

Another interesting possibility for playing other characters could be a challenge mode, where they could add various characters with similar powerset to Wolverine (or were previously used as bosses) who follow different fighting styles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Ffs man, I wish there was more info. I resigned myself to just not getting a Wolverine game for years and then this got announced haha. So annoyed that it’s so far away!
    Its quite far from home buddy! Until 2023. Surely they have timed this trailers quite well

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Thinking about Miles' introduction in Spiderman, i think it would be interesting and reflective of their first contact in the comics, if Laura was introduced as boss fight first and then becomes a character you occasionaly play as in the story.

The tricky thing would be to make playing as her feel close enough to how she felt as boss. Meaning as little dissonance in toughness, damage output and movement as possible.

Though unlike Miles who only really got his powers at the end of the main story of Spiderman, Laura could very well get story DLCs dedicated to her right away. Simply because she starts out fully powered allready.

Another interesting possibility for playing other characters could be a challenge mode, where they could add various characters with similar powerset to Wolverine (or were previously used as bosses) who follow different fighting styles.
    Her character is too grimy to be included in a M rated Insomniac game unless she is a dlc character or another avatar of Wolverine. Her character will remain vague. Like in the movies.

I think it would be cool to have Laura as a playable character, basically making her just another skin for Logan at some point in the game. That could be cool. If not for this game, perhaps the sequel? After all, looks like that’s what they’re doing with Spider-man having both Peter and Miles in the next game together.

Here are the skins I’d like to see…

- Logan (civilian clothes)
    - Team X
    - Weapon X
    - Astonishing X-men blue/gold costume
    - Modern House of X brown/tan costume
    - X-Force black/gray variant of modern costume
    - Old Man Logan (the yellow T-shirt, brown pants look he had at the end of the original OML series*; not the post-apocalyptic duster and cowboy hat look)
    - Laura (in modern/current Wolverine black and yellow X-costume)

*like so…

Last edited by Jackraow21; 09-14-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think it would be cool to have Laura as a playable character, basically making her just another skin for Logan at some point in the game. That could be cool. If not for this game, perhaps the sequel? After all, looks like that’s what they’re doing with Spider-man having both Peter and Miles in the next game together.

- Team X
    - Weapon X
    - Old Man Logan (the yellow T-shirt, brown pants look he had at the end of the original OML series*; not the post-apocalyptic duster and cowboy hat look)

*like so…

Probably also get:

- Classic blue and yellow.

- Age of Apocalypse.

- Savage Wolverine with the cloth on his face.

- Days of Futures Past with the jacket.

- Armored costume from the Paul Cornell run.

- Patch.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I hope they include the FF one. It looked surprisingly great in blue

BANNED

- Team X
    - Weapon X

*like so…

I don't know anything about 3D modeling. Would a Laura skin work, considering she should be thinner and taller than Logan?

I hope you switch between both throughout the game. Laura should be more elegant/faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I don't know anything about 3D modeling. Would a Laura skin work, considering she should be thinner and taller than Logan?

I hope you switch between both throughout the game. Laura should be more elegant/faster.
    Laura should have a bow and be able to jump higher.

I thought Laura was about the same height? This lists her at 5’1”…

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Laura_Kinney_(Earth-616)

BANNED

I thought Laura was about the same height? This lists her at 5’1”…

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Laura_Kinney_(Earth-616)
    Oh wow, that's even shorter than Wolverime is said to be. I have never pictured her that small. Lol wow she's an ankle stabber.

Insomniac Games I’m begging you for this costume. PLEASE!

You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I really did like that Ultimate X-men costume. For awhile it was his unified costume in both 616 and Ultimate universes actually. Plus it looked great drawn by Finch, and especially after he lost that goofy chin goatee that he started with in the Ultimate U. What a bad late 90s look. Ha.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping Old Man Logan, when he was running around the present day Marvel U, would dust that outfit off and wear it. It would fit him since he's not big on flashy costumes. And I bet he'd look cool in it.