Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Mastermind over Pierce for sure. In his sexy Wyngarde form. Much more important to the story than Pierce, who could have easily be done in his Reavers version later on. But I feel like we still might get Wyngarde, since we now have the buck for it. Leland, though... This was his shot.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Let's discuss here!

The Nimrod 3-pack is great, though I think they were a bit lazy with Betsy's figure. And I'd have prefered Fantomex's original costume. But still, exciting!

Storm/Thunderbird 2-pack is an instant buy to me. Storm looks amazing and this nearly completes our Giant Size team, we just need a proper Banshee!

So that Rogue tease with the yellow gloves. Everyone is saying Jim Lee Rogue but I feel like it might be AOA Rogue.
    I don't think it will be AOA Rogue, she's supposed to be in a 2 pack with Pyro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias21 View Post
    I don't think it will be AOA Rogue, she's supposed to be in a 2 pack with Pyro.
    I think the Rogue that we're getting in the 2-pack with Pyro is Utopia Rogue.

Astonishing Member

Why would utopia rogue (or AoA) be in a pack with Pyro? Shouldn’t that be brotherhood rogue?

All-New Member

I think the Rogue that we're getting in the 2-pack with Pyro is Utopia Rogue.

Forgot about that one, probably right about it being the one with Pyro.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Why would utopia rogue (or AoA) be in a pack with Pyro? Shouldn’t that be brotherhood rogue?
    I'd LOVE a brotherhood Rogue in her original costume but the only Rogues they've teased for this year are the Utopia one (which seems to be in a more advanced stage of production) and yellow gloves Rogue (which eliminates original Rogue and her green gloves). Jim Lee Rogue also doesn't make sense when paired with Pyro. Unless 1) it's a TAS package with the comics characters or 2) it's DOX Rogue with Marauders Pyro?

For anyone that missed out and wants the Storm/Thunderbird 2-pack, robotkingdom has them for $59.90 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    For anyone that missed out and wants the Storm/Thunderbird 2-pack, robotkingdom has them for $59.90 plus shipping.
    it is also available in the Brazilian Amazon site for those living in South America.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    why are Fantomex and Psylocke in their Uncanny X-Force uniforms in a pack with Nimrod? sometimes they just put characters together just because...
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Holy moly. That looks awesome. So does this Cable figure...

https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...marvel-figure/

Attachment 98581
    This is what I can't wait for.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'd LOVE a brotherhood Rogue in her original costume but the only Rogues they've teased for this year are the Utopia one (which seems to be in a more advanced stage of production) and yellow gloves Rogue (which eliminates original Rogue and her green gloves). Jim Lee Rogue also doesn't make sense when paired with Pyro. Unless 1) it's a TAS package with the comics characters or 2) it's DOX Rogue with Marauders Pyro?
    I guess those are also possible options. Although I do think a x-men animated series inspired retro wave is always a possibility as well. Considering the recent retro spider-man wave, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. With all these releases I really have to make some tough choices here, lol.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 07-24-2020 at 01:56 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Stop assaulting my wallet hasbro!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I neeeeeeed it
    Make Good Art

Just got a couple old school Cable figures. Marvel Legends Series 6 being one of them. Also the Urban assault Cable which is from the 90's I believe. That was the first figure, that I remember, where he's in the X-Force costume.

I had them already, I just wanted them in the box.

Let the wallet stomping continue:

This isn't the full wave, there are more figures coming and apparently there's an additional Moira (could be full body but possibly a second head)