View Poll Results: Did you see this movie? If so, what did you think?

Voters
389. You may not vote on this poll
  • I saw it and loved it!

308 79.18%
  • I saw it and thought it was just OK. (Please explain.)

60 15.42%
  • I saw it and hated it. (Please explain.)

8 2.06%
  • I refuse to see this in theaters. (Please explain.)

6 1.54%
  • I refuse to see this, period. (Please explain.)

7 1.80%
Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Funny french video (with English subtitles) about the Best X-Men.
    With Hugh Jackman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVMoi...ature=youtu.be
    It would have been better if there was subtitles for non french speaking majority but that was pretty funny. It's great that Jackman is game for stuff like that. He's one of the few saving graces of Fox's X-Men and he's also a petty awesome person.

I hope all those Singer accusations will not affect the way/if people watch DoFP. I think Singer has been the best at X-Films and he really feels and likes these characters. With less than three weeks to go, I can't wait to see it. I hope it will bea as good as X2 or better. And anything will be better than Last Stand.

I doubt it will impact it much. Haven't seen anyone calling for a boycott yet and the guy still hasn't had his day in court.

If found guilty I do expect FOX to take him off of 'Apocalypse', no matter how well 'DoFP' does. We'll see I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    Oh great... Now my faith in this movie disappeared once again
    from a kitty pryde card? why.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    from a kitty pryde card? why.
    Because they once again changed something that I really don't see a reason to change. They made Kitty a psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    Because they once again changed something that I really don't see a reason to change. They made Kitty a psychic.
    intangibility is the only power that thing lists for kitty.

She now can phase through space and time. She is a human TARDIS
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

It's perfectly okay to talk about the facts of the Singer case so long as we focus on how it relates to the movie.

Well, in that case, doesn't seem like it's going to impact it much: http://variety.com/2014/film/news/x-...ut-1201172287/

This is gonna be the best Memorial Day Weekend ever.

Can't wait to support the movie!

Even though I'd prefer marvel to have the film rights back, I'm not going to hope for a bad movie by fox just so I could see that happen. I'd rather have a good xmen movie now even if it isn't the company I prefer.

I hope it can live up to the projected ticket sales. I wonder how many screens it'll be playing on at my theatre.

Also, I doubt the allegations against singer will harm his future with fox (unless he is found guilty, of course).

P.s. My birthday almost always falls on Memorial Weekend... So this will be great!
    Last edited by Grey; 05-05-2014 at 11:05 PM.

All-New Member

I am hoping that DoFP retcon the other X-Men movies, and Wolverine Origins. The timeline is too inconsistent for them to exist together. I watched First Class thinking it was a prequel of sorts and ended up hating it, just made no sense. Then watched it again as a stand alone and enjoyed it. But now that they are combining the two I am hoping they use DoFP as a way to retcon and reboot the 'present' timeline of X-men.

I wonder if there is a way for them to show or tell us what Wolverine originally did in the timeline. And what the ramifications of not doing that event so that he can do what Xavier wanted him to do

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    She now can phase through space and time. She is a human TARDIS
    CC established back in x-treme x-men that kitty's powers can be applied in much more powerful ways than just walking through walls. if she stands still, the earth will race past her at super-speed. so theoretically she could time travel in extreme applications of that power.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    CC established back in x-treme x-men that kitty's powers can be applied in much more powerful ways than just walking through walls. if she stands still, the earth will race past her at super-speed. so theoretically she could time travel in extreme applications of that power.
    I remember when he did that once before with her going into the ground and letting the orbit of Earth do the hard work. It makes sense she should be able to do it with just standing still.

I do like making her have Vision's density powers, that makes sense but Proper Kitty hasn't shown that she can do that with her power. It would make her more of a powerhouse with her martial arts skills.