Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1094

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    oh no he is bombarded by a computer he can easily turn off. if he didn't want good questions like those don't write bad stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    They're legit points. Secret Wars won't address them though.
    Unfortunately for the interview he gave doubt very much we will have some answers soon about Cyclops and the egg of the Phoenix.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ens-loose-ends

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    I'm now thinking Hickman will find it irresistable to have the Thing breaking into Doom's citadel one last time, with Ben Grimm going undercover in Battleworld and uncovering Doom and the Beyonders' secrets.
    Ah the old trenchcoat & hat, fools them every time!

Great that there are versions of Ben at least in Secret War stories. Devastated that Sue isn't in anything.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Great that there are versions of Ben at least in Secret War stories. Devastated that Sue isn't in anything.
    Ultimate Sue is around still, is she not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Ultimate Sue is around still, is she not?
    Has not been confirmed, and I detest Ultimate Sue. She can stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Runarc View Post
    He's the only mutant from the universe that lies right beside ''our'' 1218 universe (i.e. 1219).
    1218 doesn't exist according to Brevoort, so if all the multiverse is gone according to him why are we still here? In our universe, this fantastic stuff happens not in the real life but comics. We are fine and witnessing the events of the rest of the Omniverse being destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Damn. That is some power set. Is he from a race with that power, or is he like that cartoon character in the Initiative with the big hammer he pulls out of his pocket? Because this Wyncham sounds like a Millar deus ex machina, not to be taken seriously.
    The Marquis of Death destroyed numerous universes before he arrived to 616, he however is also dead. If another Wyncham exists, he could be as troublesome or if on the right side, something to use for good. But the reality manipulators do make this situation a little funny. Jaspers warping would if left unchecked destroy the multiverse but by changing what should be, he wouldn't create a new one. Wyncham could.

I wonder, does the Illuminti or Cabal killing worlds actually kill that population, but if you let an Incursion happen between two Earths, nobody dies, but they go to Battleworld?
    Not the entire Earth, and certainly not the population of the larger universe. All we have evidence for is that those inside the Incursion zones, which seem to be a very small portion of each Earth, might go to Battleworld. That still means that 99% of Earth's population dies, and 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the universe's.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Oh believe me they have started it already in the comics....
    Nope, not Inhumans. It helps to actually read the stories before reading into them.

Except for the spider hunters devouring all the spiders in Spiderverse. That shouldn't have happened if Silk never got released from a place she never existed in the 616, before Original Sin. As far as I recall 2099 was saved by luck from Space-Time collapse eating up people as you looked at them. I don't think the alternate realities were having as great a time as you make out. Didn't Eva lose her daughter?
    There was no evidence that time was broken, whatever individual tragedies may have occurred.

E
    Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Not the entire Earth, and certainly not the population of the larger universe. All we have evidence for is that those inside the Incursion zones, which seem to be a very small portion of each Earth, might go to Battleworld. That still means that 99% of Earth's population dies, and 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the universe's.

That's a very small percentage that survives? I don't feel like checking that figure.

We see Spider-Man on the raft, was that Peter Parker from 616? Or Miles Morales?

I'm assuming Peter, but we do know Miles will survivie due to All-New All-Diff Avengers, right?
    On a quest to read all X-Men related comics in chronological order
    Titles I'm currently reading:
    Uncanny X-Men - X-Men v2 - X-Force - Wolverine - Deadpool - X-Treme X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Well, she was in Secret Wars #2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    1218 doesn't exist according to Brevoort, so if all the multiverse is gone according to him why are we still here? In our universe, this fantastic stuff happens not in the real life but comics. We are fine and witnessing the events of the rest of the Omniverse being destroyed.
    Well, the movies, the videogames and most of the cartoons survived too.

E

That's a very small percentage that survives? I don't feel like checking that figure.
    Yes, that's a very small percentage... whether I got the number of decimal points strictly accurate or not.

If it's just an area about the size of Manhattan for most worlds (although it seems like it might be larger for some), that's about 7 million people out of 7 billion, so about one out of a thousand are saved. But wait, in the Marvel Universe there definitely is life out there. So say even just a thousand inhabited worlds in the galaxy - that's one out of a million. But then there are billions of galaxy - latest estimate 200 billion. Presumably they're inhabited to the same degree. So, that's one out 200 trillion people saved per universe - and remember, that's probably on the low end, since with billions of star systems, a thousand inhabited planets for a galaxy seems quite conservative, especially when the galactic empires can 'terra'form and colonize and build structures like the ringworld in Infinity.

And then you have to wonder about the percentage of destroyed universes even represented on Battleworld, when it's only like a hundred odd different kingdoms and they used to talk about infinite universes (although obviously never actually technically infinite, just large enough to seem so, since if it were infinite then the Incursions could never get to the last ones).

So, no matter how you cut it, and no matter what level you're analyzing, in constructing Battleworld Doom (or whoever else) has only managed to save a really teeny tiny portion of the whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Seedzington View Post
    We see Spider-Man on the raft, was that Peter Parker from 616? Or Miles Morales?

I'm assuming Peter, but we do know Miles will survivie due to All-New All-Diff Avengers, right?
    Well, how long i know, the one in the raft is Peter, because his outfit was red and black instead of black with red lines.