Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Return of wolverine #3 preview

https://www.cbr.com/return-of-wolverine-3-preview/

WOLVRETURN-2.jpg
    WOLVRETURN-3.jpg

So,looks like a jealousy is going on there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-23-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Lol, Jean, Kitty and Strom looks like Hobbits.

CBR has a funny typo saying this is Return of Wolverine #33. lololol

No offense but man this art is rough. Logan looks as wide as he is tall. And women don’t seem to be his strong suit. His action panels have been very good though.

Wow Storm the jealous X lol. I’d like to hear a little more emotion in Jean about Logan. Last we saw her she was ready to go off with Logan when Scott’s affair was revealed. Now she comes off as ho hum we found any old missing X-men not I found someone that means a lot to me.

Anyway you read the history of Logan and Jean one thing you can’t deny is the fact they are very close.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    No offense but man this art is rough. Logan looks as wide as he is tall. And women don’t seem to be his strong suit. His action panels have been very good though.
    Shalvey is better for action scenes, like his Raid-inpired issue in Moon Knight proves. But he used to be better with faces and bodies than this. Not his finest work, for sure.

Logan is almost as wide as he is tall. I think it looks okay. Better than the art for the upcoming X-Force book anyway.

Really looking forward to this. This reunion is overdue. Logan has been avoiding his friends long enough. I hope they get to share a few moments before Persephone comes in to torment him further.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Wow Storm the jealous X lol. I’d like to hear a little more emotion in Jean about Logan. Last we saw her she was ready to go off with Logan when Scott’s affair was revealed. Now she comes off as ho hum we found any old missing X-men not I found someone that means a lot to me.

Anyway you read the history of Logan and Jean one thing you can’t deny is the fact they are very close.
    Didn't she was ready to go off with logan before the psychic affair even happened?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Really looking forward to this. This reunion is overdue. Logan has been avoiding his friends long enough. I hope they get to share a few moments before Persephone comes in to torment him further.
    Did you see the infinity watch promo?Apparently it'll answer logan's cameo's in last years?They need 5issues to answer logan's cameo.Awesome.
    wolvinfwatch2019001_cov.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    CBR has a funny typo saying this is Return of Wolverine #33. lololol
    Considering just how many tie-ins, miniseries, one-shots, etc. this has spawned they're not exactly wrong...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Considering just how many tie-ins, miniseries, one-shots, etc. this has spawned they're not exactly wrong...
    How many are there really?Counting legacy & cameos?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Didn't she was ready to go off with logan before the psychic affair even happened?
    no. she wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    no. she wasnt.
    Actually the scene on the hill where Emma watches with spy glasses did happen before she learned of the affair.