Page 35 of 207 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't find it memorable at all. Do I recognize it when I hear it? Yes. But recognizability and memorability are two different things. The theme to Deep Space Nine is recognizable. But Jerry Goldsmith's theme from The Motion Picture and The Next Generation is memorable.
    I agree and disagree I agree with your first part of this post you don't find it memorable my issue is in your original post you made it sound more like a blanket statement of it not being memorable and I disagree because from what I've seen both in real life and online the Avengers theme is the one MCU theme people consider memorable and not just recognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I agree and disagree I agree with your first part of this post you don't find it memorable my issue is in your original post you made it sound more like a blanket statement of it not being memorable and I disagree because from what I've seen both in real life and online the Avengers theme is the one MCU theme people consider memorable and not just recognizable.

Yeah but imo thats really not saying much. Marvel's themes are pretty bland.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Can we keep the subject on Dark Phoenix, please?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Infinity War got over 10 times that many views.

In 24 hours....
    You're back!!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I feel like Disney just missed the window to tie the after credits scenes of this film and Avengers Endgame together to set up what’s coming next, with the X-men (and FF) coming over to the MCU.

Idky Disney would even consider that.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

One thing that really bothers me is why are Mystique and Beast in their non-blue forms when they are at the mansion but go blue in public?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    One thing that really bothers me is why are Mystique and Beast in their non-blue forms when they are at the mansion but go blue in public?
    J-Law imo isnt a box office draw but FOX thinks she is. Idk what Hoult's excuse is... He should've been in make up full time since half way through First Class until now

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    You're back!!

For now at least.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yes, it was filmed when the cast was together for the red carpet. It’s why Chris Evans covers his chin because he had a beard at the time. It’s also why that stinger is not shown in countries where the movie premiered earlier.
    I'm just saying if they really really wanted to put X-Men or FF stinger at the end of Endgame, they still can. Assuming the merger is completely 100% done by that point.

BANNED

Even if Marvel wanted to do that legally it's unsustainable.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I'm just saying if they really really wanted to put X-Men or FF stinger at the end of Endgame, they still can. Assuming the merger is completely 100% done by that point.
    If they were really that determined, then yeah. I agree. They probably could do something like that. Legally, there would be nothing stopping them from doing so. Disney has deep pockets and vast resources. But considering how much they would have to do and how little time they would have to do it, I think it would be more trouble than it's worth.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So I read some spoilers released around 9 months ago that aligned perfectly to what was revealed in the trailer. If the spoilers are correct those who are hoping that Jean wont die may want to sit this one out
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So I'm noticing here in the UK that the movie is being titled as X-Men: Dark Phoenix, as well as it being used in the International trailer. So I'm assuming it's just Dark Phoenix in the US?

I'm trying to be hopeful and optimistic but everytime i see this thread bumped I come in expecting it to be have been pushed back AGAIN. I want to be confident about the June 7th release date, that's only 3 months away. I don't think the film can survive yet another push back, unless we're talking like a week or two to better align for/against other film releases.

I thought the smear campaign against Dark Phoenix was bad but it’s nothing compared to Captain Marvel’s. Jesus.