Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess ?
    Ah, that explains it. For me "biker chick" has connotations that make the description very far from how I would describe Barbara Gordon.

My own mom rode bikes at one point, and she would have washed my mouth out with soap had I ever suggested she was a "biker chick"

I do believe Dick had a Wing Cycle....during the Grayson run I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    To me Dick's most iconic vehicle is still the Nightbird from Dixon's run. He had iirc a Robin themed bike during the bronze age, but that was for pretty short time if you consider the length of his carrer. But I don't think he had ever a Nightwing Cycle.

And Jason never really had any special Vehicles, he usually drives completely normal civian ones, and none has ever really been around for more than a story arc or so.
    Most people probably think of Dick with a bike...I think he had one in the DCAU and obviously the Teen Titans cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Most people probably think of Dick with a bike...I think he had one in the DCAU and obviously the Teen Titans cartoon.
    Yeah, his main vehicle is a bike, the only time he was really using a car was during Dixons run. The Nightbird wasn't even iconic, it was just a muscle car, the point of that car was to not stand out among the others like the batmobile.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

What’s the difference between the Black Canary HBO Max film for Black Canary that it still in development yet this gets axed?

https://tvline.com/2022/08/09/black-...rnee-smollett/

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    What’s the difference between the Black Canary HBO Max film for Black Canary that it still in development yet this gets axed?

https://tvline.com/2022/08/09/black-...rnee-smollett/
    Maybe the fact that Batgirl had pretty much finished filming prior to Discovery taking over and the Black Canary project "remains in development"? Discovery can still have its input on the Black Canary project (and could still drop it before it hits the screen) while with Batgirl Discovery's input could be on just editing or deciding to reshoot stuff to fit whatever Discovery wants?

Incredible Member

by Maru Davalos
    FJlTPKLUcAEgFK7.jpg

It appears that maybe Lesslie might be in talks to play Batgirl again in a a future Dc film. Maybe she can cameo in Black Canary

Extraordinary Member

By Kath Lobo

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    By Kath Lobo

This is awesome .

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It appears that maybe Lesslie might be in talks to play Batgirl again in a a future Dc film. Maybe she can cameo in Black Canary
    Hope that happens if her solo movie doesn't get restored; she seemed to be personally invested in the part and deserved better than to be the sacrifice for the new regime's "vision."
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Hope that happens if her solo movie doesn't get restored; she seemed to be personally invested in the part and deserved better than to be the sacrifice for the new regime's "vision."
    I want to mention that her Batgirl movie wouldn't be restored. As Batgirl movie was canceled as tax offs, WBD can't get any income or profit from this movie.

If WBD wanted to release the Batgirl movie it would have to be in a medium where they don't get a penny from the film.

WBD won't t spend money to end post production for a movie they can't profit.
    Last edited by Konja7; 08-12-2022 at 12:07 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    That appears to be the rumour that the character would appear in some form in the Black Canary film.

If she does appear as Batgirl in Black Canary. Should it be a newspapers or a physical cameo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    That appears to be the rumour that the character would appear in some form in the Black Canary film.
    Weird when it was rumored to be the other way around...

I still was holding out hope WB world change their minds before it was officially a Tax Write off. But sadly I think its too late now.
    It still is extremely disappointing that the very first ever Batgirl movie is axed especially since filling ended months ago.
    It is also very disheartening that Batgirl might appear in someone else's movie. She deserved her own movie!