Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So Genesis is a luscious Brown woman...and is no longer "Classified".
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So Genesis is a luscious Brown woman...and is no longer "Classified".
    It would appear "Classified" is Annihilation, who battled •-[A]-•'s wife Genesis.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Im still wary. They mentioned Genesis lost in the duel. So is she dead, did she join Annihalation, IS she Annihalation now? OMG so many questions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Im still wary. They mentioned Genesis lost in the duel. So is she dead, did she join Annihalation, IS she Annihalation now? OMG so many questions.
    There's definitely meant to be a connection between Genesis and annihilation. Looking back at the tarot card that was introduced they're two sides of the same coin. So yeah I'm pretty sure they're the same person.

It's no coincidence that Arrako started losing the war as soon as Annihilation "defeated" Genesis.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    There's definitely meant to be a connection between Genesis and annihilation. Looking back at the tarot card that was introduced they're two sides of the same coin. So yeah I'm pretty sure they're the same person.

It's no coincidence that Arrako started losing the war as soon as Annihilation "defeated" Genesis.
    This is what I gathered as well.
    They may have started off as two separate entities but may...may...have resolved into/acting as one...Genesis.
    So many delicious questions!!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This is what I gathered as well.
    They may have started off as two separate entities but may...may...have resolved into/acting as one...Genesis.
    So many delicious questions!!!!
    Oh I love this.

Mighty Member

Like others, I’m guessing Genesis is Annihilation. Apocalypse and Annihilation?
    Remember, Summoner was telling the story. It could very well be an Anakin/Darth Vader “story” where they’re talked about as two different people. We already see Summoner with them in that group photo of the enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Remember, Summoner was telling the story. It could very well be an Anakin/Darth Vader “story” where they’re talked about as two different people. We already see Summoner with them in that group photo of the enemies.
    True but this issue told us there are other Summoners, of Amenth. Issue #2's data page said there was only 1 left of our Summoner, but this new data page says there are 2. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    True but this issue told us there are other Summoners, of Amenth. Issue #2's data page said there was only 1 left of our Summoner, but this new data page says there are 2. Interesting.
    Maybe because he came back to Amenth, and the number before did not count Summoners out of that world.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I just looked the two data pages about Summoners and realised something, if you add up the numbers of the page from issue 2 with the numbers from this issue it gives the maximum number of Summoners, so maybe they are split between Arakko and Amenth

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kranon View Post
    I just looked the two data pages about Summoners and realised something, if you add up the numbers of the page from issue 2 with the numbers from this issue it gives the maximum number of Summoners, so maybe they are split between Arakko and Amenth
    It looks like the summoners of Arrako aren't dying so much as they're converting to Amenth's forces. It definitely seems that Isca wasn't the only Arrakoan to betray mutantdom. Going by the image of the 10 Swordbearers of Arrako I think it's likely there was some sort of schism in their society that has led to some of their members working with Annihilation.

Do you think the deviants are the first generation of mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    He also points out that stories are sometimes more complex than they would seem.

Never mind that the story would seem to be what he has been told. He also points out that his people lived a life that had almost nothing to do with the actual reality of the land outside of it.

Two cataclysms happen.
    1st when the celestials destroyed the deviants

Then there was the Hyborian Age
    Selene is born during this time
    This time is depicted in Conan The barbarian series. Which is Canon again.
    The second cataclysm ends the Hyborian Age.
    And after that we get the second generation of mutants which apocalypse is the first of that generation

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It looks like the summoners of Arrako aren't dying so much as they're converting to Amenth's forces. It definitely seems that Isca wasn't the only Arrakoan to betray mutantdom. Going by the image of the 10 Swordbearers of Arrako I think it's likely there was some sort of schism in their society that has led to some of their members working with Annihilation.
    Very possible since not all of the original horsemen are pictured in that image. It's possible two of them died or sided against Annihilation's group.