Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

hope she gets a proper costume until the end of the movie. And that she's Catwoman and not only Selina
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    hope she gets a proper costume until the end of the movie. And that she's Catwoman and not only Selina
    It's been said the movie is basically an origin story for a lot of villains, so we're likely to see her developing into Catwoman.

Spectacular Member

Honestly, I love Catwoman’s look. It looks rough and handmade and it should. She’s a thief from the streets. She’s not gonna have some leather suit that makes it hard for her to move or high tech goggles. And her ears look realistic. Like those masks that have those edges for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    Honestly, I love Catwoman’s look. It looks rough and handmade and it should. She’s a thief from the streets. She’s not gonna have some leather suit that makes it hard for her to move or high tech goggles. And her ears look realistic. Like those masks that have those edges for some reason.
    That's why I don't love how the recent Batman movies feel that they need to be hyper realistic all the time. I want to see Catwoman in a suit similar to the comics. Like Michelle Pfiffer's. I want to be able to have a movie with Scarecrow, Ivy, Freeze and not worry to try and explain their powers in a realistic manner.

Zoe's suit looks too hand made for me. The mask is terrible.

But I love the dark tone of the movie and I love Batman's suit.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    She looks like a typical burglar. She hasn't quite become a super-criminal yet and probably hasn't subscribed to the cat-theme yet. The ears on her mask are likely incidental.
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    That's why I don't love how the recent Batman movies feel that they need to be hyper realistic all the time. I want to see Catwoman in a suit similar to the comics. Like Michelle Pfiffer's. I want to be able to have a movie with Scarecrow, Ivy, Freeze and not worry to try and explain their powers in a realistic manner.

Zoe's suit looks too hand made for me. The mask is terrible.

But I love the dark tone of the movie and I love Batman's suit.
    I wouldn't be surprised if her fight with Batman inspires her to make her own themed costume.

Incredible Member

I want someone to give her a costume based on the BTAS design. For one thing, having it grey would be a change in and of itself. Also, that costume was really cool and I could see it being refashioned to live action.

Spectacular Member

Goddamn, the new issue’s amazing! Dealt with the Joker War tie-in neatly without being distracting, the art was fantastic throughout, and the last two stories gave me Brubaker flashbacks!

Incredible Member

I think Selina should have her own "Catfamily" consisting of Holly, Eiko, and Kitty

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    I think Selina should have her own "Catfamily" consisting of Holly, Eiko, and Kitty
    Yes!

Kitty is Kitrina Falcone?

I'll add the support: Gwendolyn Altamont, her fence, and Alice Tesla, her technician

In the future solicit, she'll have The Strays, a bunch of teen sidekicks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yes!

Kitty is Kitrina Falcone?

I'll add the support: Gwendolyn Altamont, her fence, and Alice Tesla, her technician

In the future solicit, she'll have The Strays, a bunch of teen sidekicks
    I've never heard of Gwen or Alice but sure! Kitty is Kitrina

Mighty Member

This Sam Stone made an article about Catwoman is

Joker War: Catwoman Shows Why She's Still a Villain at Heart
    https://www.cbr.com/joker-war-catwoman-villain/

She stole the fortune back for Bruce and transferred it to Lucius Fox's account and even looked out for the poor people.

This writer doesn't seem to understand that she's an anti-hero instead of a villain.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    This Sam Stone made an article about Catwoman is

Joker War: Catwoman Shows Why She's Still a Villain at Heart
    https://www.cbr.com/joker-war-catwoman-villain/

She stole the fortune back for Bruce and transferred it to Lucius Fox's account and even looked out for the poor people.

This writer doesn't seem to understand that she's an anti-hero instead of a villain.
    decent article

3648EB39-9EDA-418B-9B30-AEA4F01D7226.jpg

December 2020 can’t come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    3648EB39-9EDA-418B-9B30-AEA4F01D7226.jpg

December 2020 can’t come soon enough.
    Huh, the costume looks different...

Clay Mann costume sketches for the upcoming BatCat book: