Page 170 of 719 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yep, Cleric asked specifically what our plans were timeskip wise ... here.
    Yeah, I remember that. I just didn't really equate that to a timeskip, since it wasn't mentioned how much in game time we'd be given for this. Like what if everyone completed their side stories in an in game weekend. Not really quantifiable for a timeskip in my opinion.

Updating the list of stuff...things may be shifted around as I square things over PM with Cleric and others.

For the moment, and to be updated:

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Depending on how this current plot unfolds, I suppose it couldn't hurt to create a list for my own edification:

- Convo with PCs leaving the party or otherwise departing for a lengthy period [Sarada, Totoma, Parsley(?)]
    - Convo with Anula, possible the Zhu Clan if invited for lunch
    - Resume the quest for the Hidden Hand of Zxu'Ro at the Spider Shrine with Zaofan
    - ???
    - Spar with Ishtar, possibly to make a symbolic statement about the integrity and quality of Anula's Threshling teachings
    - RoSaT
    - Take on Sasheem at Wrestlemania

Doxal was the first Guardian of Qacriea was quite good at his job he would watch over his planet and would only intervene if it was necessary or if he was ask. Zykona his replacement on the other hand makes a list of commandments , intervenes when she's not supposed to , and passes herself off as a goddess. her brother Demjir on the other hand rarely intervenes he just watches over the planet. he usually doesn't think it's necessary and he wants the inhabitants of the planet he helps his sister watch over to defend for themselves.

Zykona and her brother Demjir are both seen in game plenty of times on Planet Qacriea at the place which the reside at on the planet.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yeah, I remember that. I just didn't really equate that to a timeskip, since it wasn't mentioned how much in game time we'd be given for this. Like what if everyone completed their side stories in an in game weekend. Not really quantifiable for a timeskip in my opinion.
    There's likely to be a jump of a year or few depending.

Doesn't hurt to ask the head honcho tho.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I've mentioned him repeatedly, but here's Glacier's official sheet.

Name: Glacier

Race/Species: Frost Demon

Height/Weight: Varied (records state that his height varied from under five feet tall to over eight feet in his various forms)

Appearance: Frost Demon records indicate that Glacier was light blue in color with white colored keratinous exoskeleton, with black scalera and blue pupils. His musculature and overall appearance varied from form to form.

Power Level: Unknown (speculation indicated that his first form power level was around 500K, and his final form power level was 40M.)

Style: Unknown

Techniques: Unknown. It's assumed that he had some rudimentary form of the signature techniques Frost Demons are known for (Death Beam, Death Ball, telekinesis, Death Slicer, etc). It's presumed that these techniques originated from him.

History: Glacier's name is one of notoriety as he was the one to enslave the Saiyans, as well as countless other races, for 400 years. He ruled his empire of 500 planets with an iron fist, amassing a great and expansive fortune off the backs of his slave workers.

He was defeated in combat the Super Saiyan Vocado on his throne world, Planet Frost. It's now known that Vocado miraculously survived the planet's destruction, but it's unknown whether Glacier perished or not.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah, I've searched every page dating back to when it first came up and don't see one -_-
    Would help if I got off my ass and finished the lists.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Anyone remember if Anula had an image ?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Updating the list of stuff...things may be shifted around as I square things over PM with Cleric and others.

For the moment, and to be updated:
    A thought just came to me. Would Ochazuke and Zaofan mind Sasheem tagging alon-...Would you and Cyke mind if I had Sasheem tag along on their adventures this time along.

He'd probably figure there's a small chance for some info on the final technique of the Snake School or at least a way to find it in learning about these other schools. And even if he doesn't, it'd still be fun.

Plus, with him being more coherent, he can finally explain what exactly happened between him and the Snake School...though, I don't think the fact that he just decided to kill them all for no apparent reason will be much of a reveal to the others.

Anyone remember if Anula had an image ?

Here, this is the post with it
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks.

/limit

Arx Inosaan

from what I remember from the time line I made for the Praxat's home world Qacriea. Zykona was made the Guardian of Qacriea 2,000 years ago when the Doxal first Guardian of Qacriea passed away, and 1,000 years ago the Toadian race achieve a rapid growth in technology due to Zykona's influence.

so Zykona has been the Guardian of Praxat's home planet for 2,000 years. however the Toadian Kingdom has been around longer than that and dates back to 500,000 years ago on planet Qacriea.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

All this talk of guardians makes me want to write up that list of Vocado's guardians.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

All this talk of guardians makes me want to write up that list of Vocado's guardians.
    Just list the produce you can find in a grocery store ... same thing really ...

>_>

<_<

*flees*

Arx Inosaan

And here it is. A lot of them had relatively unremarkable reigns. Which is a good thing compared to the last guy.

Just list the produce you can find in a grocery store ... same thing really ...

>_>

<_<

*flees*
    Bastard
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

And here it is. A lot of them had relatively unremarkable reigns. Which is a good thing compared to the last guy.

Bastard
    Did you ever name the Grey Dom that assisted Nergal ?

Arx Inosaan