Page 98 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798991001011021081481985981098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Super House Show wasn't too shabby, though some will be most peeved at the length of time Daniel and Miz got
    I enjoyed fighting spirit unleashed more
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

The CW Title match was really good.

The SD Tag Title match was pretty good.

The Shield vs. The Heels was, whatever, as was the Cena match.

It's sad to see how the main roster has killed Asuka's credibility/aura 100% at this point.

WWE has no idea how to use the Riott Squad well.

AJ vs. Joe was really good, but the wrong guy won.

Becky vs. Charlotte was good, until the awful finish and WWE STILL trying to heel up Becky (it's not going to work guys).

Taker vs. Triple H was, sad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

It's sad to see how the main roster has killed Asuka's credibility/aura 100% at this point.

Becky vs. Charlotte was good, until the awful finish and WWE STILL trying to heel up Becky (it's not going to work guys).

It was basically a House Show, IIconics were going to win as they were basically the faces.

Riott Squad and Absolution are still basically in training mode as they were brought up early because WWE needed to get women people knew in the Royal Rumble (and signed a bunch of women from the Mae Young Classic) Other than Ruby Riott (who is the only booked as a non-jobber), I don't see a push happening for any of them for awhile.

I wanted Joe to finally win, although an AJ vs. Bryan (in WWE) has got me salivating.

I was kinda meh on the Shield Match. New Day and the Bar always bring it and have great matches! (Just had a predictable outcome)

About time that Cedric Alexander lost that damn belt. I think Gulak should have been the one to do it, but can't argue with Murphy's body of work. If Murphy drops it right back, I'll be pissed.

Charlotte had to win, or their had to be an unclean finish to set up the match at Evolution, but I wish they could have done it such that we're not sure if Becky really cheated or not. Maybe it was an accident.

As bad as I feel about Joe not winning, I think AJ vs Bryan is actually a bigger deal. Even though they have wrestled before, I think it still sort falls in that dream match category since they haven't wrestled on a stage this big for the world title.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    About time that Cedric Alexander lost that damn belt. I think Gulak should have been the one to do it, but can't argue with Murphy's body of work. If Murphy drops it right back, I'll be pissed.
    Ali should be the guy to take the belt from Murphy. They have history and Ali would make for a better face of the brand than Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It was basically a House Show, IIconics were going to win as they were basically the faces.

Riott Squad and Absolution are still basically in training mode as they were brought up early because WWE needed to get women people knew in the Royal Rumble (and signed a bunch of women from the Mae Young Classic) Other than Ruby Riott (who is the only booked as a non-jobber), I don't see a push happening for any of them for awhile.

I wanted Joe to finally win, although an AJ vs. Bryan (in WWE) has got me salivating.

I was kinda meh on the Shield Match. New Day and the Bar always bring it and have great matches! (Just had a predictable outcome)

Charlotte had to win, or their had to be an unclean finish to set up the match at Evolution, but I wish they could have done it such that we're not sure if Becky really cheated or not. Maybe it was an accident.
    I like Cedric as a champion well enough, but I do wish Gulak had been one the one to beat him and carry the brand for awhile. I think GUlak is an underrated in-ring worker, and arguably the best all around sports entertainer on the brand.

But the event was in Australia, so I can see Murphy getting the win. I imagine WWE wants to do another PPV down there, and jobbing out the local guys would hurt potentially kill the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Closest you'd probably get is having two groups in Hell In A Cell like New Day/Usos on the main roster.
    You could actually do war games in the elimination chamber. I think the video games have a 6 man elimination chamber match, even though we've never actually seen one in real life.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I wasn't a fan of Becky trying to grab her belt and run from the fight. I really made it look like she couldn't beat Charlotte, and I hope they close the book on the Charlotte/Becky thing on Smackdown so that Becky can move on to other challengers to the title. Whatever. Have someone jump Charlotte so she can direct her attention elsewhere and away from the title scene for a while.

I agree the DB/Mizz match was bullshit. They did nothing with the fact that Mizz weakened him up beforehand. I mean, even if Mizz lost, I would have liked to have seen an actual match.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    I wasn't a fan of Becky trying to grab her belt and run from the fight. I really made it look like she couldn't beat Charlotte, and I hope they close the book on the Charlotte/Becky thing on Smackdown so that Becky can move on to other challengers to the title. Whatever. Have someone jump Charlotte so she can direct her attention elsewhere and away from the title scene for a while.

I agree the DB/Mizz match was bullshit. They did nothing with the fact that Mizz weakened him up beforehand. I mean, even if Mizz lost, I would have liked to have seen an actual match.
    They imagine probably want Becky and Charlotte wrestling at Womans Evolution (probably with some sort of stupulation), so having Charlotte win but Becky retaining the title probably was the way to go.

Since Becky already beat Charlotte clean, it doesn't really hurt Becky all that much to not beat Charlotte here.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post

I liked the match ended as quick as it did. The Miz will be completely shut down by the fact Bryan beat him in 2 minutes. There's nothing for the Miz to spin in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I liked the match ended as quick as it did. The Miz will be completely shut down by the fact Bryan beat him in 2 minutes. There's nothing for the Miz to spin in his favor.
    I'm cool with it being short as long as that's literally not the end of the feud. That was a rivalry that was built from day one of Bryans appearance in the WWE... it needs something a bit mor epic to bring any sort of closure to it. But I'm pretty sure they're not done... I'm sure Miz will have plenty to say on Smackdown.

BANNED

Crown Jewel has moved location and will now be held at the King Saud University Stadiumm, which holds considerably fewer people than the crowd at GRR

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...-venue-646497/

Ultimate Member

Joe is basically another Bray Wyatt at this point. He's all talk and no payoff. He hasn't won a single freaking feud on the MR, not one. He's one of the weakest-booked "monsters" that I've seen in a while. Also they did the same thing with him vs. AJ that they did with AJ vs. Nakamura.

Also having Becky try to run away like a coward was terrible.

Joe is basically another Bray Wyatt at this point. He's all talk and no payoff. He hasn't won a single freaking feud on the MR, not one. He's one of the weakest-booked "monsters" that I've seen in a while. Also they did the same thing with him vs. AJ that they did with AJ vs. Nakamura.

Also having Becky try to run away like a coward was terrible.
    I suppose that's the price you pay for giving a wrestler these super long historic title reigns. It means you're going to have a whole lot of other wrestlers come up short for a very very long time.

I won't complain too much about it, because it's AJ Styles and I think he deserves a long run at the belt. But yeah... I would have liked to see Joe win it. Nakamura I'm more iffy about, because I'm not sure he was ready to be THE guy for the brand. But Joe could be THE guy in his sleep.