Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Can planets believe in Afghans liking Scream, even if Afghans have no power?

If the people of Afghanistan enjoy the Scream saga, can planets - whether populated or not - believe in Afghans supporting the saga even if the people of Afghanistan don't have a capitalist system?

How can a non populated planet support anything? I dont understand this question? Do they enjoy the Scream Saga? And if they do what does it matter what others believe about it? My dad cant believe that I love Family Guy so much. Doesnt stop me loving Family Guy from being a fact.

A couple of odd questions. Reminds me of someone...
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

This is an incredibly cryptic question.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Is this a Mad Libs answer?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I honestly don't think planets care about human political philosophies, or their taste in movies.

What was the point of this question? Is it some kind of Turing test that failed badly?

I have no idea how to respond, so I'm just going to post a silly gif of ghostface.

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    How can a non populated planet support anything? I dont understand this question? Do they enjoy the Scream Saga? And if they do what does it matter what others believe about it? My dad cant believe that I love Family Guy so much. Doesnt stop me loving Family Guy from being a fact.

A couple of odd questions. Reminds me of someone...
    In regards to non-populated planets, I'm being incredibly meta. To the degree, that the fallacy of reference of Afghans not having a capitalist system is a mirror

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I have no idea how to respond, so I'm just going to post a silly gif of ghostface.

Thank you for the reference

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by foxley View Post
    I honestly don't think planets care about human political philosophies, or their taste in movies.

What was the point of this question? Is it some kind of Turing test that failed badly?

It isn't a Turing test, but a profound attempt at meta. The universe is so big, there must be meta-planets out there, that can whether populated or not believe in human activity

Ultimate Member

Ego The Living Planet and Mogo ( the planet who is a Green Lantern) wouldn't care. Movie Ego might have an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by trokanmariel33 View Post
    It isn't a Turing test, but a profound attempt at meta. The universe is so big, there must be meta-planets out there, that can whether populated or not believe in human activity
    Yea but if these planets did believe in human activity why would they care is a 3rd world nation on a planet millions of miles away enjoyed movies from 25 years ago based on their economic system? I have no idea what point if any you are trying to make.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Ego The Living Planet and Mogo ( the planet who is a Green Lantern) wouldn't care. Movie Ego might have an opinion.
    The comics world needs more sentient planets.

If the people of Afghanistan enjoy the Scream saga, can planets - whether populated or not - believe in Afghans supporting the saga even if the people of Afghanistan don't have a capitalist system?
    Can the people of a non-capitalist society enjoy a movie like Scream? Sure, assuming that the society they have allows them access tot he movie and the freedom to view it.

Planets are objects, so it doesn't have an opinion on this question.

As for the inhabitants of a planet, then it shouldn't matter what they believe or don't believe in a issue involving other countries likes and dislikes. The only ones that really care are the ones profiting from the movie and the movie franchise. If the movie is being shown in another country and the citizens of that country like it, then that is great, so long as that equates to profits.

If the citizens are viewing the movie for free, without permission from the rights holders if the movie, then that might be an issue.

As far as anyone else is concerned, they may have an interest in knows what movies are liked and disliked in each country, but it isn't a matter of belief, more of facts and data.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Yea but if these planets did believe in human activity why would they care is a 3rd world nation on a planet millions of miles away enjoyed movies from 25 years ago based on their economic system? I have no idea what point if any you are trying to make.
    I was having a moment, of reflection. I was watching a Scream video on YouTube, because of the new trailer that came out, and felt a sense of empathy for the people of Afghanistan.

I was having a moment, of reflection. I was watching a Scream video on YouTube, because of the new trailer that came out, and felt a sense of empathy for the people of Afghanistan.
    And what were you consuming / imbibing at the time?