Page 53 of 187 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    It's been a long time since Flamebird showed up.
    Wait!!!!...this is current???? This marks the first time Bette has shown up, and in costume no less, since her ONE Rebirth appearance having lunch with Kate and acknowledging she was at West Point.
    That appearance made it very unclear whether her nu52 adventures were still in continuity OR anything before that. For us Bette-nerds this is huge!

Seems like the West Point thing has been retconned.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Titans vs Poison Ivy?
    Looks more meat based than plant based....

but also, Nicola already needing a fill in or is this a cover?

Mighty Member

RCO019_w_1465449776.jpg
    RCO020_1465449776.jpg

Remember when Starfire got stuck on an unknown planet with these two blonde men. She clearly shown she could take care by herself without the Titans involve.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    RCO019_w_1465449776.jpg
    RCO020_1465449776.jpg

Remember when Starfire got stuck on an unknown planet with these two blonde men. She clearly shown she could take care by herself without the Titans involve.
    Was there an implication that she had something going on with at least one of them (despite both being married)?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was there an implication that she had something going on with at least one of them (despite both being married)?
    I don't recall if it was implied or not, but I remember that the wives felt very (understandbly) threatened by the strong bond that was developed among the three.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Wait!!!!...this is current???? This marks the first time Bette has shown up, and in costume no less, since her ONE Rebirth appearance having lunch with Kate and acknowledging she was at West Point.
    That appearance made it very unclear whether her nu52 adventures were still in continuity OR anything before that. For us Bette-nerds this is huge!
    I know, right? I wouldn't have bought this at cover price if it weren't for the return of Flamebird and Titans West. It was a fun story and I hope we see both Flamebird and Titans West sooner than later. Especially if it means finding a regular home for Bumblebee & Mal (I know he isn't in the story, just saying).

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Found this video by Sarcastic Chorus going into the Beast Boy/Raven pairing and how it sprout up into this massive thing despite not being an actual romantic thing from the show and analyzing their actual dynamic and relationship in the show

And how the popularity would then influence the characters from then on, even making them an official thing in the comics

Which its rather impressive finding out its the cartoon where this relationship majorly sprouted from, they weren't that big a deal in the comics before

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was Kory married during 52?

+ Titans West exists.
    + spoilers:
    Queen Bee as a Titans villain
    end of spoilers
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I dropped it at the end of season 2.

Peace
    The showrunners should have leaned in to more of what fans liked -- Donna, Hawk & Dove --- and not focused so much on the Batman family.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    Was Kory married during 52?
    I was talking about Adam Strange and Animal Man.

hmm so what Teen or teen-ish characters in DC are there that haven't been part of the Titans yet, but would make sense to?

One that keeps coming to mind for me is Lyta Milton. AFAIK she was technically a preteen last she was seen, but daughter of Ares and Circe.... yeah, that's a pedigree worth paying attention to. also... this isn't one of those super-powered kids who doesn't know her pedigree wither. she knows she has phenomenal powers that mere mortals can't even imagine. She's just not figured out how to do that yet.

Daughter of Greek Gods... yeah, totally stepping on Cassie's toes there, I can see why this girl never joined the Titans.

There's one VERY obvious answer to that question, actually. Stargirl. She's been in the JSA and JLA, but never the Titans. Not even in New 52 where the JSA didn't exist (that's why she ended up in the secondary Justice League of America team).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Daughter of Greek Gods... yeah, totally stepping on Cassie's toes there, I can see why this girl never joined the Titans.

There's one VERY obvious answer to that question, actually. Stargirl. She's been in the JSA and JLA, but never the Titans. Not even in New 52 where the JSA didn't exist (that's why she ended up in the secondary Justice League of America team).
    Cyclone as well, for that matter, or one of the younger Marvels (or Osiris, if he comes back from being dead). There are a fair number of young heroes related to the JSA or Marvels or other 'originally from other Earths' teams who haven't been Titans.