Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

It’s a long shot but I really want to see Colossus’s kid who should probably be an older teen or young adult rn. After all, they are in the Savage Land and it would be fun to have him on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I appreciate you, king. And I agree, that would be a very Emma thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yes, I think it's Brainchild!

Also, how rude of us to let this king hanging because I just saw the joke now and am giggling like an idiot LMAO
    Mission accomplished!!! Also, Brainchild’s experiments could be filed under faux posthumanism.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s a long shot but I really want to see Colossus’s kid who should probably be an older teen or young adult rn. After all, they are in the Savage Land and it would be fun to have him on Krakoa.
    It would be fun indeed.
    I wonder what kind of aunt would Illyana be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

No one appreciated this so I’m boosting it again. Give me attention.
    TYCON!!! *dead*

*resurrected* I left to stuff my face again and we're 13 pages in cause of a 3 page preview. I bow to Hickman.
    Last edited by JB; 11-28-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Mama and Jean are truly Marvel's Veronica and Betty
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    For what it's worth, dude, I don't actually care about the whole shipping war thing.

I was just more confused that...well...nobody actually sounded like a person. I'm still not picking up any chemistry between any character, especially here; if this was 'banter' it came across just...I don't know. Confusing? I'm honestly not sure what I'm supposed to be reading from it, but I'm getting absolutely nothing. No emotion, no humour, no nothing, I just don't get it.

It's like watching dolls; everyone's just inhabiting the same space, but that's just my interpretation; not trying to cause a fight.
    You're supposed to be getting off that Jean Grey and Emma Frost are simpatico and possibly agreeing to share the main character. What they are saying is unimportant in this light, as are the history and personalities of the characters.

BANNED

Didn’t they say that wasn’t Peter’s kid? (Yes, I use that and Piotr interchangeably) Or did they change it back?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Dear X-Office,

This who's-banging-who trolling kick of yours is annoying the ever living crap out of just about everyone EXCEPT the people you think you're trolling. If you would kindly take this into consideration.
    Speak for yourself. I love the new dynamic. It’s the people so insecure about it as to obsess over it or insist it‘s a gag that crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Speak for yourself. I love the new dynamic. It’s the people so insecure about it as to obsess over it or insist it‘s a gag that crack me up.
    Amen. Hickman is delivering the updated version of Claremontian subtext, and I'm loving it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Dear X-Office,

This who's-banging-who trolling kick of yours is annoying the ever living crap out of just about everyone EXCEPT the people you think you're trolling. If you would kindly take this into consideration.

Sincerely,

Fluffy

Anyway. Decent preview, I guess? Good to know the cringey dialogue isn't just a Summers exclusive.
    Still waiting for the Polaris reveal XD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    I am more interested in the Council reunion than in any romantic drama.
    Exactly.

The child of one of the initial group of Horsemen turns up/a bunch of territory was added to Krakoa, and folks are busy with the The Wendy Williams Show bit.

Never mind whatever might be happening in The Savage Land.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Exactly.

The child of one of the initial group of Horsemen turns up/a bunch of territory was added to Krakoa, and folks are busy with the The Wendy Williams Show bit.

Never mind whatever might be happening in The Savage Land.
    Just you wait. Krakoa's gonna find a side-fling in Miss Savage Land :P

She's prolly jelly Krakoa's no longer sending his pollen her way now that Arakko's back.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

In reverse order:

1. Used to think similarly. Now it's beyond tedious.
    2. *What* new dynamic? Just throwing it out there, but we might be dealing with multiple layers of authorial trolling, here.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Still waiting for the Polaris reveal XD
    Hickman: "What do you mean 'where did that come from'? For realz?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    TYCON!!! *dead*

*resurrected* I left to stuff my face again and we're 13 pages in cause of a 3 page preview. I bow to Hickman.
    Think about when the full issue comes out. You know we’re gonna be 50 pages in before the end of the day. jemmascogan about to reign supreme

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It would be fun indeed.
    I wonder what kind of aunt would Illyana be?
    Piss her off and she drops you off in a desert like Anole.

Didn’t they say that wasn’t Peter’s kid? (Yes, I use that and Piotr interchangeably) Or did they change it back?
    I don’t think they changed it but Nareel didn’t tell Piotr that the kid was his.

Looks in preview thread to see why it is so long already. I see Jean and Emma. Oh thats why.. I am really curious how much of Jean and Emma stuff runs into the main fan base not just forums because if X-men fanbase on whole is reacting to them like this the X-men have a gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Looks in preview thread to see why it is so long already. I see Jean and Emma. Oh thats why.. I am really curious how much of Jean and Emma stuff runs into the main fan base not just forums because if X-men fanbase on whole is reacting to them like this the X-men have a gold mine.
    Why do you think Giant Size Jean and Emma is a thing? The level of salt from certain posters alone is enough to drown New Jersey.