Page 40 of 410 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

“Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful princess!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsrDDrRhszx/
    I simply adore all the family and couple cosplays inspired by Clark & Diana.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    They are always friendly and cheerful!

Birthday throwback. 2013.
    Superman & wonder woman cake + handsome man in the back

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbHAOAF354/
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-18-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post

OMG!!!!! 😍 First the cake is very unique! Love it!
    Second this couple is Jude and Maya Devir! Both artists.
    Jude created the viral comic of him and his wife called “One of Those Days"!!
    https://www.instagram.com/jude_devir/

It’s amazing how this couple identifies as SMWW, and from Jude’s illustrations, honestly that’s exactly the kind of relationship SMWW represents. It’s fun, goofy at times, they are each other’s best friend, go through ups and downs etc. but it’s all love.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 01-16-2019 at 06:35 AM.

OMG!!!!! �� First the cake is very unique! Love it!
    Second this couple is Jude and Maya Devir! Both artists.
    Jude created the viral comic of him and his wife called “One of Those Days"!!
    https://www.instagram.com/jude_devir/
    Wow! That’s awesome!!! A lot of artist love SMWW!!!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    More Gil Sabas art of smww! Seems they selling hence his creating new ones so quickly.

Wow! These are beautiful! The colors are so soft!
    The first one is another beautiful rendition of Herbert’s SMWW 12 embrace! That image has garnished so much love. I really wish we could have more Herbert art! Embraces and all!

Hoping to get more of Gil’s art too of course 😋
    And the 2nd one is inspired by Jim Lee's JL #12 cover. Wanna bet that one of the next SM/WW art by mr. Sabas will be based on Hughes' WW #141 cover? 😉

“His Wonder Woman.. My Superman ❤💙💛
    #A-Team #PowerCouple #ForeverUs”

https://www.facebook.com/10000045485...9014639790338/

“The World is safe while we're on duty! 💪”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsr7i4zHO4e/

“Diana & Clark / Wonder Woman & Superman - No matter who you are, where you are, or what you’re doing, it’s always important to have fun, in love. Smile and enjoy life with the ones you can’t live without.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssGw9Hn2hV/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    And the 2nd one is inspired by Jim Lee's JL #12 cover. Wanna bet that one of the next SM/WW art by mr. Sabas will be based on Hughes' WW #141 cover? ��
    Amazing arts! That Cover of WW 141 is beautiful but WW 172 is amazing and touching too!

WOW!

I love this! This is another creative couple that identifies with smww. Marco Santucci and Maria Laura Sanapo do as well!

I notice Jude is channeling KC Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Right! It speaks to high volumes really. The true nature of these characters and their relationship is conveyed and represented in a very truthful and positive way in real life. That was the intended purpose of them anyway.

And the 2nd one is inspired by Jim Lee's JL #12 cover. Wanna bet that one of the next SM/WW art by mr. Sabas will be based on Hughes' WW #141 cover? ��
    Oh now I want that! GIMME! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    WOW!

I love this! This is another creative couple that identifies with smww. Marco Santucci and Maria Laura Sanapo do as well!

I notice Jude is channeling KC Superman.
    Yep! Marco and Laura had an SMWW themed wedding I believe. I know for sure the cake topper was SMWW funkos.

Heh...Jude looks great as KC Superman 😏
    Last edited by LoveStar; 01-16-2019 at 07:49 AM.

I wanted to ask it on 1st January but I postponed because there were other discussions going on... 😅

2018 wasn't a good year if you're a SM/WW fan... expectations/wishes for 2019?

I wanted to ask it on 1st January but I postponed because there were other discussions going on... ��

I disagree a little bit with you, my friend... as a fan of SMWW 2018 may not have been the best year but it was a good year! We had several fanfictions better than what DC published in their official line, I met new friends through the affection and love for the couple, I saw several fantastic fanarts, several arts of consecrated artists, I met new talents who described the couple beautifully, I saw several couples who have SMWW as inspiration and aim to achieve their happiness, or that they suppose that SMWW have, children like them, pets, various smiles so sincere and enlightened that they warmed my heart. No, I refuse to say that 2018 was bad and I believe that if 2019 brings me the same joys it will be a fantastic year too!

I wanted to ask it on 1st January but I postponed because there were other discussions going on... 😅

Expectations are low...But wouldn’t mind/wish for the acknowledgment and respect of SMWW’s closeness. Give back that genuine dynamic. Stop forcing things overall with contrived plots and using the characters as mouthpieces for obvious bias preferences.

I disagree a little bit with you, my friend... as a fan of SMWW 2018 may not have been the best year but it was a good year! We had several fanfictions better than what DC published in their official line, I met new friends through the affection and love for the couple, I saw several fantastic fanarts, several arts of consecrated artists, I met new talents who described the couple beautifully, I saw several couples who have SMWW as inspiration and aim to achieve their happiness, or that they suppose that SMWW have, children like them, pets, various smiles so sincere and enlightened that they warmed my heart. No, I refuse to say that 2018 was bad and I believe that if 2019 brings me the same joys it will be a fantastic year too!
    I can agree with that... the "fans" side of SM/WW get probably better each year. I was just talking specifically about what's produced by WB/DC... 2018 sucked. 😅

Great positive attitude! 🥰 and this is all true!

Expectations are low...But wouldn’t mind/wish for the acknowledgment and respect of SMWW’s closeness. Give back that genuine dynamic. Stop forcing things overall with contrived plots and using the characters as mouthpieces for obvious bias preferences.
    That should be a must.