Page 38 of 271 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yes I remember the whole I think is was the House of X #4 issue and how Jean’s portrayal in that issue really blew up, became pretty much a huge controversy around CBR at the time I remember. How she handled herself wit the orchid sun base attack and be portrayed very poorly for Jean’s character I remember, felt bad for Jean and her Fans, especially cause I Like Jean Grey Allot!

How has she been recently I have been behind?
    Well now they're trying to put her in a poly relationship with Logan and Cyclops

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Well now they're trying to put her in a poly relationship with Logan and Cyclops
    Really?

Thanks for giving me a heads up, it will be something when I finally catch-up.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Really?

Thanks for giving me a heads up, it will be something when I finally catch-up.
    She has had a better portrayal on the X-Force book. And Giant-Size: Jean Grey & Emma Frost that came out this wednesday was also nice. I think most people hate that she's still wearing the Marvel Girl outfit though. And it's ironic that her best portrayal by Hickman(the Giant-Size issue) was one where she didn't have much dialogue and the artist also had a lot of input lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She has had a better portrayal on the X-Force book. And Giant-Size: Jean Grey & Emma Frost that came out this wednesday was also nice. I think most people hate that she's still wearing the Marvel Girl outfit though. And it's ironic that her best portrayal by Hickman(the Giant-Size issue) was one where she didn't have much dialogue and the artist also had a lot of input lol.
    I don't hate the Marvel Girl outfit but it does seem kind of ridiculous having it painted as her default "main" costume now. It makes Supergirl's look seem more practical.

Hey guys, if you want a break from all the X-Men nonsense and want to read Wanda being a badass, pick up Star #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    Hey guys, if you want a break from all the X-Men nonsense and want to read Wanda being a badass, pick up Star #2.

That one panel makes it look like her cape has vanished.

Thanks SO Much for this Cowtools, LOVED how Wanda looked in this issue and the use Reds and Pinks in this issue, Wanda’s colors!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Thank you. This thread needed steered the right direction. I did read that and Tarot #3 and I liked both. Tarot has her tiara change suddenly in now two issues now. Which is amusing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

IMG_20200228_145533.jpg

Wanda as the sorceres supreme?

IMG_20200228_145533.jpg

Good Question?

She has the last name Strange so not so sure, but like the combo look of Wanda with Black Widow’s outfit.

Thanks SO Much for this Cowtools, LOVED how Wanda looked in this issue and the use Reds and Pinks in this issue, Wanda’s colors!
    Happy to help! Wanda has a great showing in this issue. She's powerful and in-charge from the get go, and the art is incredible.

IMG_20200228_145533.jpg

What's this from?
    It could be one of those weird mash-up universes.
    It looks like Cap has a green arm - Super Skull Soldier or something?

Talking

Happy to help! Wanda has a great showing in this issue. She's powerful and in-charge from the get go, and the art is incredible.
    IKR , I still have to read threw it but when scanning threw it Wanda as you said looks Cool and indeed as others have agreed with me in comic shops Wanda Looks Amazing with this art!

What's this from?
    It could be one of those weird mash-up universes.
    It looks like Cap has a green arm - Super Skull Soldier or something?
    It's from Tarot #3. They are fighting characters from another dimension and end up like this at the end of the issue.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Cool

Scarlet Witch Civil War ver
    BY renataeternal