Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jyamen View Post
    Why do they keep pushing Namor, when did he ever give two sh*ts about mutant rights? This is one boring lineup, which is a shame as I was hyped for this book
    Because they own his movie rights or half of them. I think

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hide your girl. Namor's on the loose.

namor was a great addition to the fraction and gillen runs. please stop embarrassing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    God x-fans are such a bunch of whiners. Give them a good mix of old and new characters and they say they want Jean to interact with the same old people she always interacts with.

If they had been given a team of all people Jean knew, then there would be whining it's a retread.
    I seriously doubt there would be much complaining if that were the case. Especially since despite all this talk of a nostalgia movement the rosters are very light on classic characters.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

God x-fans are such a bunch of whiners. Give them a good mix of old and new characters and they say they want Jean to interact with the same old people she always interacts with.

If they had been given a team of all people Jean knew, then there would be whining it's a retread.
    I only care for Jean, so i don't mind the boring cast

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    namor was a great addition to the fraction and gillen runs. please stop embarrassing yourself
    I still haven't read the issues when he first joined but Namor pulled his weight. Best X-Man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Hide your girl. Namor's on the loose.
    It would'nt be the first redhead he's went after this decade. Namor made a play for MJ in the ASM newspaper strip back in 2015/2016

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Farewell to Jean Grey and Sage, then.
    Right. GTFO agatha. No wants magic users around.

BANNED

To be fair, anytime that any roster on any Marvel team is announced, there are ALWAYS complaints. We all have our preferences and our idealized versions of the MU, and oftentimes it doesn't come to pass. So disgruntled fans will happen regardless.

My concern is that this particular group is more new than old, and little room to develop Jean with her friends and allies. With so much changed in her absence, reuniting her with some of the best and brightest X-Men needn't be a retread of past stories. It just seems odd to me to bring back one of the biggest X-Men ever and then not take full advantage of that. For me at least, one of the most exciting things about having Jean back was seeing the reactions from Ororo, Hank, Bobby, Warren etc. There's not much room for strong relationships here and I can't help but feel a little letdown. Probably in part because my expectations were so damn high

Unexpected team but I am curious where it will go. It seems like this cast is put together for a specific reason and that there is a story behind it.

It's not because other X-Men aren't part of the regular cast that Jean can't have interaction with them.

Why is Paniccia ans the Sales team making the final member out to be such a secret as if we don't all know it'll be Gambit.

Glad they’re going this route instead of having Jean lead an all star cast, but why make a new character when you have so many others you can use? What is that one girl Idie doing now? Or maybe Tempus idk but I will check this out when it launches.

BANNED

I realy like the design of the new characther and hope she sticks around, the x-men need more black women on their rosters (and stop ignoring cecilia and frenzy and idie)
    Last edited by Illyanas2; 11-13-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Right. GTFO agatha. No wants magic users around.
    I wonder what fans of Danielle Moonstar, Forge, Magik, and Pixie have to say to that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Why is Paniccia ans the Sales team making the final member out to be such a secret as if we don't all know it'll be Gambit.
    because we don't know
    there is also possibility that Gambit will have his own solo while Rogue will join them.

I would prefer version Gambit in Red and Rogue stays with Avenegrs.