Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Always Rakzo

*sigh* I just wish that the solicits looked more interesting.

BANNED

Why did they get rid of Star City? It doesn't make sense. Coast City and Central City are still around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    *sigh* I just wish that the solicits looked more interesting.
    Oh so you're the hateful comic blogger I responded to on twitter, when you wrote about the article on Andrew Kriesberg's run. Are all of your blogs like that?

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    Oh so you're the hateful comic blogger I responded to on twitter, when you wrote about the article on Andrew Kriesberg's run. Are all of your blogs like that?
    Oh hey, it was you! I was only criticizing it by the way.

And that's my only blog at the moment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Oh hey, it was you! I was only criticizing it by the way.

And that's my only blog at the moment.

It's fine. It's just that some bloggers try to pass their opinions off as fact. I know you weren't trying to do that, after I read it again. There were some problems with his run but I don't think that it was 100% bad. Definitely the weakest when it comes to Winick's run or Chuck Dixon's.

the november solicits are up. and is that felicity on the cover?

That cover is so bad..So many of DC's book got creative changes but feel more positive..This and Wonder woman are the ones that i think are downgrades after reading the solicits

Ultimate Member

I agree about this, but not about WW. That solicit has actually made me MORE interesting in what Mrs. Finch is doing.

I want to give that book a chance but the whole JL being in WW book and crossover it may produce in the future really is holding me back(does not like crossovers). I do like that DC is getting more female creators on their books

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Why is Felicity jumping out a window wearing a jump suit? You (more or less) created her Kreisberg, if you won't keep her consistent no one will.
    Cyclops was right

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoniac View Post
    I want to give that book a chance but the whole JL being in WW book and crossover it may produce in the future really is holding me back(does not like crossovers). I do like that DC is getting more female creators on their books
    They're apparently bringing in a WW villain, that we haven't seen yet in the New 52, who's a threat to the entire JL. That alone makes me intrigued.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Why is Felicity jumping out a window wearing a jump suit? You (more or less) created her Kreisberg, if you won't keep her consistent no one will.
    Well to be fair, this would at least differentiate her in some way from the show version. Since I've already expressed my annoyance at DC/Marvel's seeming obsession with making the comics a lot like the films/shows, despite the context, universe, and history being completely different, this does kind of make me happy a tiny bit. If she's NOT just the "tech girl," we've already got TWO such characters in the GA comics, then it'll at least make her a little more different.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Yeah, I was looking forward to see the Arrow version of Felicity being introduced, but that cover doesn't make it look good. I hope there's more to it than what it seems, I have no interest in seeing her playing spandex super hero. Was hoping she'd take on the Oracle role, like the series is teasing.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Yeah, I was looking forward to see the Arrow version of Felicity being introduced, but that cover doesn't make it look good. I hope there's more to it than what it seems, I have no interest in seeing her playing spandex super hero. Was hoping she'd take on the Oracle role, like the series is teasing.
    Honestly, I was hoping she would be Oracle to, wheel-chair and all. That would at least give her something unique. As it is, I doubt she will be interesting enough to stick around once the TV series is over.
    Cyclops was right

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    the november solicits are up. and is that felicity on the cover?

This is why I want his New 52 gear toned-down a bit. It's over-complicated and difficult to draw. I've seen a couple of guys draw it well(Janin, Reis), but everyone else struggles with the odd leg and forearm plates and all of the weird lines on the torso.

I like the toned-down version Fitch drew in the old JLA preview: