Page 215 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1151652052112122132142152162172182192252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 20773
    Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    Do you have links? I would say 3 omnibuses for Clone Saga.

Yeah, follow this link. You can just search "Marvel Comics" then order them by release date so the furthest away are at the top.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...qid=1457967536

Yeah, I noticed this, which seems like some sort of Spidey Omnibus:

https://www.amazon.ca/Spider-Man-Mar...=marvel+comics

An Inhumans/X-Men Omnibus (1300 pages):

https://www.amazon.ca/Inhumans-X-Men...=marvel+comics

Ms. Marvel Omnibus (488 pages):

https://www.amazon.ca/Ms-Marvel-Omni...=marvel+comics

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Omnibus vol. 1 (1152 pages):

https://www.amazon.ca/Deadly-Hands-K...=marvel+comics

A War of Kings Epic collection (440 pages):

https://www.amazon.ca/Avengers-Epic-...=marvel+comics
    Last edited by LordJulius; 03-14-2016 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    An Inhumans/X-Men Omnibus (1300 pages):

https://www.amazon.ca/Inhumans-X-Men...=marvel+comics
    any idea of the contents? maybe war of kings related?

also: Mighty Thor Vol. 2: Kanan Omnibus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    The Omnibus collections I'd love to see are:
    (...)
    Cable by Joe Casey and Ladronn.
    yeah!!
    Last edited by ricardoramos; 03-14-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    That one's only got 160 pages, so that might not be an Omnibus at all.

The Kung Fu Omni looks interesting. Never heard of this series before, but there seems to be some prime 1970s talent involved. A quick browse through Comicbook DB got Moench, Perez, Gulacy, Starlin, Claremont etc. And it's a b&w magazine as well.
    Last edited by LordJulius; 03-14-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seien View Post
    So what other omnis would ya'll like to see, no matter how unlikely they are? For me top 2 definitely Spidey 2099 and X-man
    is it that time of the year again?

X-Factor: Peter David Vol. 1 (X-Factor #71-98+annuals; except for #87 to 92->included in fatal attractions)
    X-Factor: Peter David Vol. 2 (Madrox: Multiple Choice + The Longest Night + Life and Death Matters + Many Lives of Madrox + Heart of Ice)
    Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 1 (Werewolf By Night #32–33; Marvel Spotlight #28–29; Spectacular Spider-Man #22–23; Marvel Two-In-One #52;Hulk Magazine #11–15, 17–18, 20–21; Marvel Preview #21; Moon Knight vol. 1, #1–10)
    Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1 (#1-34 + Excalibur Special Edition + Excalibur: Mojo Mayhem + Excalibur: Weird War III)
    Punisher Omnibus (five-issue comic book limited series (January to May 1986). + vol2 (July 1987 - July 1995) with 7 annuals (1988 – 1994))
    X-Men: Legacy Omnibus (X-Men: Legacy Vol. 1 #208–218 +X-Men: The Unlikely Saga of Xavier, Magneto and Stan one-shot and X-Men: Odd One Out one-shot + X-Men Original Sin one-shot and Wolverine: Origins #28–30 )
    New Mutants Omnibus Vol. 1 (The New Mutants #1–34; Annual #1, Marvel Graphic Novel #4; Uncanny X-Men #167)
    Cable Omnibus by Ladronn (Cable by Ladronn #48-70 )
    X-Men by Alan Davis Omnibus vol.1 (X-Men #85-94,X-Men ’99 Annual, X-Men: Magneto War #1, Uncanny X-Men #366-374,Wolverine #140-144, Hulk #7-8, Cable #71, Gambit #8-9, Astonishing X-Men #1-3)
    X-Men by Alan Davis Omnibus vol.2 / Apocalypse: The Twelve Omnibus (Uncanny X-Men #375-380+Annual 1999, Cable #72-78, X-Men #95-99, X-Men Unlimited #25-26, Wolverine #145-149, X-Man #59-60, X-Force #101, X-Men: The Search for Cyclops #1-4)
    New Mutants by Zeb Wells Omnibus
    Cable and X-Force (Cable and X-Force #1-19 + Uncanny X-Force Vol. 2 #16-17 + Marvel Now! Point One X-Force story)

this one exists on TPB but i'd love a HC :

Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix (with: Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix 1-4, X-Men: Books of Askani, Askani'Son 1-4, Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix 1-4 )
    maybe added with the: X-MEN: THE RISE OF APOCALYPSE TPB

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Right now I'm updating ALL of the individual title/character pages to be more clearly organized, plus launching several that I've been working on for the past year.

As for the X-Men Reading Order... I'm not sure I want to extend it to Marvel Now. The continuity in Now was relatively arbitrary, and having read ALL of the X-Books I don't think there is actually much benefit from reading them all in order aside from knowing where Wolverine is at any given time.
    I'm actually working my way through an X-Men chronological read-through, from Messiah CompleX to present, skipping as little as humanly possible. I built my pre-AvX reading list from yours (though I needed to move 1-2 things; will PM details once I'm further along). We used to have a thread discussing the placement of Marvel NOW X-titles, and I used that as a basis for later reading. The Bendis stuff crosses over a few times, so I think there's room for a chronological reading order. Happy to share that too, if interested.

Those messed up listings are gonna drive people batshit!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Anybody know why the Hulk gets shafted on omni treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    is it that time of the year again?

X-Men: Legacy Omnibus (X-Men: Legacy Vol. 1 #208–218 +X-Men: The Unlikely Saga of Xavier, Magneto and Stan one-shot and X-Men: Odd One Out one-shot + X-Men Original Sin one-shot and Wolverine: Origins #28–30 )
    Cable Omnibus by Ladronn (Cable by Ladronn #48-70 )
    Cable and X-Force (Cable and X-Force #1-19 + Uncanny X-Force Vol. 2 #16-17 + Marvel Now! Point One X-Force story)

this one exists on TPB but i'd love a HC :

Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix (with: Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix 1-4, X-Men: Books of Askani, Askani'Son 1-4, Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix 1-4 )
    maybe added with the: X-MEN: THE RISE OF APOCALYPSE TPB

Yes to all of those!

As well as a Priest Black Panther omnibus.

Spectacular Member

Looks like a UXM Vol. 2 reprinting is actually happening this year.

http://www.amazon.com/Uncanny-X-Men-...dp/1302901664/

Also I really hope these listings lead to a War of Kings omnibus. Maybe it will be called Inhumans/X-Men: War of Kings (extrapolating from the garbled titles)? I'd also be pretty excited about Clone Saga and Ms. Marvel Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by namor View Post
    Anybody know why the Hulk gets shafted on omni treatment?
    Cause his first sold very poorly. And his movies don't light the world on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Yes to all of those!

As well as a Priest Black Panther omnibus.
    Maybe after the complete collections for the movie. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    Looks like a UXM Vol. 2 reprinting is actually happening this year.

http://www.amazon.com/Uncanny-X-Men-...dp/1302901664/

Also I really hope these listings lead to a War of Kings omnibus. Maybe it will be called Inhumans/X-Men: War of Kings (extrapolating from the garbled titles)? I'd also be pretty excited about Clone Saga and Ms. Marvel Omnibus.
    That would all be great. And looks like that's probably the case.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

I'm really hoping that that Inhumans/X-Men omni is actually the cosmic stuff involving them. That way we are one step closer to all cosmic being omni'd.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I'm guessing since the Ms Marvel Omni is a Vol 1 its most likely a Carol Danvers omnibus. Hawkeye is getting a 3rd OHC collecting Lemire's work

Son of Satan Classic and Spirit of vengeance have my attention.

I hope the Black Panther Epic collection collects Mcgregors work.
    We need better comics

Those listings are so messed up. But you can piece together some of what's what after reading them.

The amount of books that went up is pretty big.